Jets to wear Titans of NY colors for Home Opener

I LOVE these uniforms and am very excited to see them twice in the first three home games. The Oct.26th halftime ceremony should be a special event with the Super Bowl Champs coming back to be honored and the patch worn on the jersey for that game.

Have a Titans of NY Replithentic Chad that it looks like I'll be sporting no matter who wins the QB battle for two home games this season. Very nice. Maybe I can pick up an authentic Harris or Cotchery before September 14th of the Titans of NY? I'll have to think about it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i hate those jerseys we are the JETS not the titans wtf... when they go with the navy i dont even feel like im watching the Jets

me too, i hate the blue and gold. We are gang green, stick with green damnit!

The Jets will also modify their traditional green home jerseys when the Kansas Chiefs come to town on Oct. 26. To honor the Jets’ 1968 championship team, the players will wear a commemorative 40th anniversary Super Bowl III patch on their left chests. At halftime, the team will honor many of the championship alumni in what promises to be an emotional ceremony.

This indeed was the coolest news of the article.

I like them... but not for the home opener.

BZ

All about getting them televised on national TV, I suppose. Thats the only home nationally televised game we have this year I believe. Should be interesting. We can't beat them in Jets uniforms, so why not? Bring on the Blue & Gold!

I HATE THOSE UNIFORMS.

Those unis should be burned - I absolutely hate them. I went to the Fish game last year in Miami and was really disappointed when they came out in those awful jerseys. Everyone around me was asking - what the hell are they wearing? About the only time I've ever agreed with a Fish fan. Enough with this throwback garbage already - once was enough, now it's just getting irritating.

The only problem I have with those uniforms is the lack of a helmet decal. If the helmets weren't so damned generic, the uniform would be much nicer.

If I had my choice, I'd rather see them throw back to the uniforms of the eighties. It would be nice to see them kick ass in those uniforms again. (assuming they would be kicking ass)

Archived