This game was a microcosm of Chad's career

Thor99

Crappy play, followed by good enough to give you hope play, followed by crushing defeat.

Absolutely - but I can't hang any of the final loss on him other than his typical play in the 1st 3 qtr's. He had the best quarter I've seen him have since 02. Pisses me off more that he does it for the Phins.

Just like they said on the post game: Chad will keep you close. F**k that. We've lived through those false hopes for years with him. Favre shows you what we've been lacking: a QB that can put the ball downfield and score on one to five play drives. I was totally impressed with Favre's play, and loved watching Chad play like Chad, but now for the doomed Miami Dolphins.

Just like they said on the post game: Chad will keep you close. F**k that. We've lived through those false hopes for years with him. Favre shows you what we've been lacking: a QB that can put the ball downfield and score on one to five play series. I was totally impressed with Favre's play, and loved watching Chad play like Chad, but now for the doomed Miami Dolphins.

this just in

Chad Blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was a game we've watched a dozen times over the past few years T-99...and Chad could pull it out maybe one out of 6 times. This is a game we are all so used to watching the Jets LOSE-today we win it

Actually, the Dolphins were down by 13.

That's a game Chad never, ever wins. Unless he is playing the historically bad 2004 49ers.

Crappy play, followed by good enough to give you hope play, followed by crushing defeat.

crappy play ?

he played the best of any dolphin

anyway, it was typical chad in that the running game got stuffed because the defense had no fear of the deep ball

crappy play ?

he played the best of any dolphin

anyway, it was typical chad in that the running game got stuffed because the defense had no fear of the deep ball

He was awful in the first half.

Playing the best of any Dolphin really isn't saying much, is it?

Just like they said on the post game: Chad will keep you close. F**k that. We've lived through those false hopes for years with him. Favre shows you what we've been lacking: a QB that can put the ball downfield and score on one to five play drives. I was totally impressed with Favre's play, and loved watching Chad play like Chad, but now for the doomed Miami Dolphins.
e

When you have a ****ty team it's good to keep close. The Jets are beyond that, but for the 1-15 Dolphins that is a moral victory and it will keep the team together while they develop. At least he can run an offense. The problems are physical, not mental.

this was a game we've watched a dozen times over the past few years T-99...and Chad could pull it out maybe one out of 6 times. This is a game we are all so used to watching the Jets LOSE-today we win it

I'm not sure, depends on what you mean. Once we got ahead by 13 it was over in terms of trends. Chad has never come back from an 8+ point deficit in his career.

It would have been pathetic if we were the ones that changed that. Thank Revis for bailing out this gutless D and gutless playcalling on offense. We played not to lose and damn near lost.

The title would better reflect the Jets' recent past had his reciever dropped the ball. The difference in this game is the fact that Revis didn't run it back for six.

The main difference was that on the final drive with the game on the line Chad Pennington was finally able to complete a pass to a NY Jet in the endzone.

Archived