Tom Brady Knee Injury: MERGED

SoFlaJets

You beat arguably the worst team in the league by a touchdown. Buffalo beat what many are calling an SB team today. Why so confident?

I have to say, I'm listening to sports radio right now and Steve DeOssie had a good point. How pathetic are Jets players that they are talking about a potential ACL injury for a division foe?

yes, but Seattle has sucked almost everytime they play on the east coast.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we beat a sh1tty Phins team...barely beat them i might add... who were led by a QB who sucks

to say we are one of the the favs....

BTW the pats will still be favored this week.

Nice try assmop. But, the Pats beat a pathetic KC team today with the seriously challenged Matt Cassel. Jets win by at leat 14 next week. Who you foolin'? :)

Buffalo did beat Seattle by 24 but Seattle does not play well away from Qwest Field and they were missing tons of receivers. Still an impressive win for the Bills, but if healthy Seattle has a much better showing. I though Buffalo would win anyway as they are a good home team and Seattle, as I said, struggles away from Qwest.

They are friends. What did you expect him to say? You people are unbelievable. Geez....can't wait 'till next weekend. Garb in her Troy Brown Jersey getting a ton of sh*t. Can't wait! LOL!

I was not referring to any friendship. Actually I bet Moss and Brady are as much of friends as Brady and myself. I was referring to Moss basically saying he cannot understand or fathom dirty play. I guess that he would not take a cheap shot at someone on the field but he has no problem running into a female traffic cop with his vehicle.

Nice try assmop. But, the Pats beat a pathetic KC team today with the seriously challenged Matt Cassel. Jets win by at leat 14 next week. Who you foolin'? :)

Oh contraire methusala;)

I had jets beating pats with cindy this week

vegas will still have pats as favorites this week prob -3

I was not referring to any friendship. Actually I bet Moss and Brady are as much of friends as Brady and myself. I was referring to Moss basically saying he cannot understand or fathom dirty play. I guess that he would not take a cheap shot at someone on the field but he has no problem running into a female traffic cop with his vehicle.

Jets fan crack me up. Ah, wait an see, my friends.

from profootballtalk.com

REPORT: BRADY OUT FOR THE YEAR WITH TORN ACL

Posted by Mike Florio on September 7, 2008, 7:28 p.m.

Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports reports that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is expected to miss the rest of the 2008 season with a “severe injury to his left knee.”

The injury is widely believed to be a torn ACL. Silver says that there could be other ligament and cartilage damage.

“It’s bad,” a team source told Silver. “We’re going to have to play without him.”

The starter will be Matt Cassel. Unless the Pats bring back Vinny Testaverde. Or Doug Flutie. Or Steve Grogan.

UPDATE: Silver’s report has been updated — the ACL tear is confirmed.

You beat arguably the worst team in the league by a touchdown. Buffalo beat what many are calling an SB team today. Why so confident?

I have to say, I'm listening to sports radio right now and Steve DeOssie had a good point. How pathetic are Jets players that they are talking about a potential ACL injury for a division foe?

this is nfl not mlb. every year is up for the grabs. case in point giants last year

Archived