Tom Brady Knee Injury: MERGED

SoFlaJets

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is nfl not mlb. every year is up for the grabs. case in point giants last year

'Gimme a break. A healthy TB leading the Pats Offense is as close to a sure bet as you can get. Again, Congrats Jets fans. You and Buffalo are going toe to toe for the division. Guess who I'm rooting for?

As I said before, you are a completely delusional jerk. You are in serious need of an attitude change....but you are too angry to see that. I kind of feel sorry for you. Kind of.

Anyway, the Jets did not impress me today against a team that went 1-15 last year. Go Buffalo! LOL!

They looked out of synch. They are a lot more physical this year and I think the defense has possibilities. The WRs are pedestrian. Favre may improve that. The coaches need a shot of testosterone. Their cowardly play calling in the 4th quarter made me want to heave. How you keep sending a tired defense out there in the 100 degree heat, without at least trying to throw for a few firsts is beyond me.

You beat arguably the worst team in the league by a touchdown. Buffalo beat what many are calling an SB team today. Why so confident?

I have to say, I'm listening to sports radio right now and Steve DeOssie had a good point. How pathetic are Jets players that they are talking about a potential ACL injury for a division foe?

Garb - Any news about a fellow rival is important news, whether good or bad. Esp when they're playing them next week. I doubt that any Jet player is excited or happy about the injury, but that doesn't make it less important. If the leading star quarterback of your rival team that you're playing next week get injury, its definitely going to be a topic of conversation in the locker room. There's nothing pathetic about that.

And from what I've been reading, the majority of the posters here aren't happy about the injury. Sure, it makes next week/the season easier for us, but most people here don't wish injury upon any player, no matter how gay they are. jk.

Garb - Any news about a fellow rival is important news, whether good or bad. Esp when they're playing them next week. I doubt that any Jet player is excited or happy about the injury, but that doesn't make it less important. If the leading star quarterback of your rival team that you're playing next week get injury, its definitely going to be a topic of conversation in the locker room. There's nothing pathetic about that.

And from what I've been reading, the majority of the posters here aren't happy about the injury. Sure, it makes next week/the season easier for us, but most people here don't wish injury upon any player, no matter how gay they are. jk.

I don't really care about Brady's sexuality. I just care that he's a pathetic cheater.

'Gimme a break. A healthy TB leading the Pats Offense is as close to a sure bet as you can get. Again, Congrats Jets fans. You and Buffalo are going toe to toe for the division. Guess who I'm rooting for?

And the wheels officially fall off the bandwagon. Way to stick in there when the times get tough....and you actually have snide remarks on the Jets fan base, what a joke.

Rock your Bills jersey :lol:

Seriously dude shut up, they have not cheated us out of games they beat us cause they were a vastly superior team. There is no reason to be happy about an injury to Brady and to act like he deserved it. Brady is one of the leagues best players and if he is out for the year victories over the Pats will be nowhere near as satisfying. Brady has never done anything to deserve getting injured and can't be called a dirty player, this isn't something to rejoice stop acting like a punk.

Videotaping opposing teams defenses, getting p***ed because you got caught and subsequently running up the score more than any team in the history of football... I'm sorry but Karma is a b**ch indeed. It all started with the Giants game and continues... forgive me if I don't shed a tear for Mr. Brady, Mr. Belichick and 2 million bandwagon fans.

Videotaping opposing teams defenses, getting p***ed because you got caught and subsequently running up the score more than any team in the history of football... I'm sorry but Karma is a b**ch indeed. It all started with the Giants game and continues... forgive me if I don't shed a tear for Mr. Brady, Mr. Belichick and 2 million bandwagon fans.

You and Madmike are silly little people. Keep it up though. Karma is a biatch, right? ;)

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!

Sources: Brady out with ACL tear

By Michael Silver, Yahoo! Sports 1 hour, 0 minutes ago

yse_lo_70x24_2.gif

1220829660.jpg Tom Brady has his leg buckled by Kansas City Chiefs safety Bernard Pollard, bottom, during the first quarter.

(AP Photo/Winslow Townson)

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is expected to miss the rest of the 2008 season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, according to a source familiar with the injury.

While New England coach Bill Belichick said in his postgame press conference that he had no update on the status of Brady

You and Madmike are silly little people. Keep it up though. Karma is a biatch, right? ;)

Only for the teams...fans have nothing to do with it, or else the Pats would have blown up once the M*******s burned down Boston after their first SB.

He's out for the season, Folks. And for those of you that beleive in Karma (like me) I predict that Jets miss the playoffs and Buffalo wins the division. Thank Gawd!

won't matter

Indy vs Pokes a great Superbowl IMO

Buff has plenty of weaknesses

beating SEA..a team that does not travel well is akin to jets win in Mia

won't matter

Indy vs Pokes a great Superbowl IMO

Buff has plenty of weaknesses

beating SEA..a team that does not travel well is akin to jets win in Mia

You are comparng Seattle to Maimi? C'mon now, Assmop. You know better than that. You're team 'aint all that. Hope Lord Favre becomes the INT machine he can be. :)

Archived