Tom Brady Knee Injury: MERGED

SoFlaJets

Clearly nobody can just step into New England's offense and orchestrate it to 49 points. They struggled to hang on to beat the Kansas City Chiefs today 17-10 and it came down to a Goalline stand by the Patriot defense. Matt Cassell does not have that kind of success against teams like the Jets, Colts, Steelers and Chargers.

New England very well could be a 10-6 playoff team though. Not that they would do any damage...

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They will be fine. Brady never thew for a ton of TD's until he got Moss. He is a good WB like Simms was. But way overrated as you will soon see.

Yeah, all he did was win three SBs with crappy receivers.

This reminds me of the Montana/Rice arguments. Some people believe Montana made Rice. Some people believe Rice made Montana. Both were wrong. Montana and Rice were both all time greats.

When you pair all time greats you get broken records and Super Bowls.

Also guys, show some class. It is never cool to root for an injury or hope that a guy is seriously hurt. I would rather have seen how we would've faired against a 100% healthy New England team rather than Matt Cassell. And if we go on and lose to Matt Cassell (if Brady is indeed out) then it just shows you far away this team truly is.

But when you get past all of that, this is clearly a huge advantage for the Jets. This could elevate them to a 12-4 division winning team.

As I said before, you are a completely delusional jerk. You are in serious need of an attitude change....but you are too angry to see that. I kind of feel sorry for you. Kind of.

Anyway, the Jets did not impress me today against a team that went 1-15 last year. Go Buffalo! LOL!

Aw is someone upset? LMAO. Nothing makes me happier than your fraud team's misfortune. When you are scum cheaters you get what you deserve and Pollard gave the fraud QB who has stolen his career with cheating exactly what he deserved.

I got a text................Brady is done...............he is going to get an MRI tonight. He will be getting to see Andrews Tuesday. Its an ACL and Patella tendon. Bad Injury

and who is this source?

and lets not celebrate Bradys injury, because then Favre will tear his ACL.

again guys-can we all stop acting like what we say here has any bearing at all on what happens on the football field-there's no karma coming from this direction...you know it sucks when I can't sing because I'm sick-unfortunately for me I DON'T get paid when I miss work-Brady? His checks will be coming right on time. Any "karma" that might be flying around should maybe be looked at in the direction of one Vince Wilfork

funny how when wilfork does it all of the pats fans defend him but now all of a sudden its a dirty play.

i hate to see a player hurt but the pats had the bad karma coming to them: bellichick's mockery of the injury report,

stealing signals for years

kaczur's drug addiction/arrest and shady plea bargain,

years of harrison's dirty play,

wilfork trying to maim qb's knees.

Yeah, all he did was win three SBs with crappy receivers.

This reminds me of the Montana/Rice arguments. Some people believe Montana made Rice. Some people believe Rice made Montana. Both were wrong. Montana and Rice were both all time greats.

When you pair all time greats you get broken records and Super Bowls.

Bro, the Pats cheated and still Brady only lead them to last second FG drives. He also NEVER put up impressive stats until he got Moss, and Welker.

Oh and Montana put up good stats before Rice arrived.

and who is this source?

and lets not celebrate Bradys injury, because then Favre will tear his ACL.

nobody is celebrating anything kid...we are following a gigantic story and what we say here has NO BEARING on these events-stop with that **** people please

funny how when wilfork does it all of the pats fans defend him but now all of a sudden its a dirty play.

i hate to see a player hurt but the pats had the bad karma coming to them: bellichick's mockery of the injury report,

stealing signals for years

kaczur's drug addiction/arrest and shady plea bargain,

years of harrison's dirty play,

wilfork trying to maim qb's knees.

Mangini has it coming to him too, then. Yeah! ;)

BTW - the play on Brady'ss injury was completely clean. No crying there. Well, except the fact that Morris can't pass block to save his life!

As an avid Pats fan, I know that when someone goes down, regardless of the injury, they are always "questionable to return." The fact that Tom Brady was listed as "will not return" is bad. Very bad. My guess is that he is out for the seaon. Congrats on your hollow victory, Jets fans. Next week should be a 14 point victory for you all.

:rl: Hollow victory my ass. Your team's been putting up hollow victory after hollow victory for the last five years. Don't even start with that BS. A win is a win, there's no two ways about that.

With that said, I hope Brady is fine and wish him a speedy recovery. As much as I hate the guy as a person and a player, I just can't wish injury on anyone. Good luck with or without him next week.

Mangini has it coming to him too, then. Yeah! ;)

hey garb - maybe you haven't noticed but the jets are one of the most cursed franchises in the nfl. we already suffered through this exact same situation in 1999, except the jets didn't even have a backup QB on the acticve roster and had to play with tom tupa at QB.

I actually do feel bad for him. Never seen Brady as a bad person and he is a truly great QB but I can't say I'm sad to see him injured, it gives the Jets a great chance this season.

You'd change your tune if you ever met the guy. It doesn't get more conceited.

I just want to beat the best

just the way i feel

Like paddy H winning British and PGA... hollow victory without Tiger in field

The Colts should breeze to SB

Da bolts look like crap

No such thing as a hollow victory. Win is a win. This is football, not golf. Injuries are part of it. Was it a hollow SB win when the Jets knocked NE's starter out in week 2 in 2001.

hey garb - maybe you haven't noticed but the jets are one of the most cursed franchises in the nfl. we already suffered through this exact same situation in 1999, except the jets didn't even have a backup QB on the acticve roster and had to play with tom tupa at QB.

Dude, I just sent a text to a Jets fan and said: "Now I know how you felt when VT went down." True.

BTW - Tom Tupa was probably better than Matt Cassell. ;)

To ACE- If Matt could be the next Brady I'd be dancing a jig. But let's be serious now.....I'm not some delusional Jets fan here. The season is over. I'm just hoping we can have some part in helping Buffalo win the East. :)

Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss said the play by safety Bernard Pollard that led to the injury was dirty.

"I don't really want to get into it, but me personally, I think it was dirty," Moss said (thanks to Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe and his excellent blog on that get). "Like I said, I didn't really see anything. I was running down the field. When I came back in (and watched it), it looked dirty to me. I've never been a dirty player. I honestly don't even know how to play dirty. I just play the game. Any time you see something like that, that looks foul, it looks dirty, it opens your eyes. So, me personally, it looked dirty."

"I just like to run over bi**h traffic cops with my car when they try to ticket me," said Moss.

"I just like to run over bi**h traffic cops with my car when they try to ticket me," said Moss.

They are friends. What did you expect him to say? You people are unbelievable. Geez....can't wait 'till next weekend. Garb in her Troy Brown Jersey getting a ton of sh*t. Can't wait! LOL!

If brady is gone for the year we have equal chances as the Chargers and Colts for AFC champions.

the colts have injuries, the chargers dont look good, and then you have the healthy strong looking NY jets.

I AM EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON!

You beat arguably the worst team in the league by a touchdown. Buffalo beat what many are calling an SB team today. Why so confident?

I have to say, I'm listening to sports radio right now and Steve DeOssie had a good point. How pathetic are Jets players that they are talking about a potential ACL injury for a division foe?

I doubt it. I mean they usually cart a guy off if they thinks it's that serious. I'm pretty sure he walked off the field. slowly...but under his own power. They just wouldn't chance that with him.

IMHO.

Plus...what Karma? The guy is a class act. Always has been. He's just good,that's why we hate him.

If brady is gone for the year we have equal chances as the Chargers and Colts for AFC champions.

the colts have injuries, the chargers dont look good, and then you have the healthy strong looking NY jets.

I AM EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON!

we beat a sh1tty Phins team...barely beat them i might add... who were led by a QB who sucks

to say we are one of the the favs....

BTW the pats will still be favored this week.

I doubt it. I mean they usually cart a guy off if they thinks it's that serious. I'm pretty sure he walked off the field. slowly...but under his own power. They just wouldn't chance that with him.

IMHO.

Plus...what Karma? The guy is a class act. Always has been. He's just good,that's why we hate him.

I hope Brady plays and we kick his ass.

wouldn't it be funny if the Pats win next week?

Not really, and it wouldn't be incredibly shocking either. We're not exactly a SB team right now or at least we don't look like one.

I still think we should win but wouldn't be shocked beyond belief if the Pats pulled it out.

Archived