Mike...Mike & Mike on MNF

Smizzy

Actually this is an improvment over last years game that they did. Last year they were just unbearable. This year its somewhat OKAY. I am however thankfull that we don't have to listen to them announce a game more than once a season. I don't think I could handle it for more than a week. Ditka should join the booth with Tirico & Jaws.

Besides all of them fighting for air time and talking at the same exact time?

Ditka just keeps talking over everyone

I'd rather listen to mike and mike call a game then listen to that moron from PTI. What's his name? Kornheiser? he's the worst.

They do sound bad. Mike just raises his voice when he wants to bring excitement into a play. But the worst of the worst was Dennis Miller what genious thought of bringing in a comedian that isnt even funny, to MNF. In my neck of the woods we all thought Dennis Miller had something( skeleton in the closet) on abc producers.

I love Kornheiser on PTI. The show is perfect for him.

I love Mike and Mike. I met Greenie a few years ago at a game, right before he became the face of ESPN. Nice guy. I love Golic. He's come a long way on radio and TV from when he started. I think the guys have a really good radio show.

But, Kornheiser is terrible as an announcer. I am growing tired of his over-exaggeration for every play. Jesus Christ give it a rest. And that whole crew just has no flow or consistency.

The Mike/Mike/Mike team was unbearable. They kept taking over each other. They didnt know when to shut up before a play occured. Greenie is terrible as a PBP guy. The PBP guy is the leader in the booth has to control the color guys and Greenie refused to do it. Plus his play calling is mediocre.

Its nice they dont have visitors to the booth anymore, but these guys are still overselling the game and the players. Just call the game. Stop with the extraneous crap.

Greenburg is just plain brutal. I actually liked Golic from what I heard of him. Maybe if he had someone else in the booth with him.

i liked Golic too. Ditka was terrible, had nothing original to say and just kept blabbing over everyone else.

I really don't mind Madden and Michaels. Michaels is so good that it seems to keep Madden in check.

The funniest part last night was when Greenburg made mention that the Broncos were 30th. in the league in some category last season then went on to inform us that there are 32 teams in the NFL as if we didn't know. :rl:

I heard that too. And if you listened really closely, I think you could hear greenberg's conscious mind say "Did I actually just utter that stupidity out loud!!??"

I like Mike and Mike a lot.

They were bad in the booth last night though -- the chemistry just wasn't there between them all.

I agree, Best of Mike and Mike in the morning is one of my favorite shows to listen to on Sportscenter, but last night they were terrible in the booth, they brought no excitement to the game, IMO they actually made it worse.

I agree, Best of Mike and Mike in the morning is one of my favorite shows to listen to on Sportscenter, but last night they were terrible in the booth, they brought no excitement to the game, IMO they actually made it worse.

It didn't help them that they were calling a completely unexciting game. That game was boring and was over in the first quarter. The raiduhs were just plain awful.

I like Mike and Mike a lot.

They were bad in the booth last night though -- the chemistry just wasn't there between them all.

yeah greenberg was not good.very radio like. the problem with ditka is he has a low,lousy voice for that kinda stuff. he's ok in the studio though

golic lost too much weight. people are funnier when fat aren't they max?

Mike Ditka also used the word retarded , when referring to Russels progress . HE said why would an agent have a rookie hold out is beyond me. Ditka its for a better contract / money. DOH

Don't try to make a PC issue out of that. He used the word 'retard' in the true sense of it's definition..To slow the progress of something. That was his point. He was in no way offensive to anyone. Ditka is the man.

Archived