Hello Moderators, please ban the following:

Mister Morals

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gainzo, Blackout, Ganggreen, BorgoGuy, Smizzy, Thor, JetsMoses, Panzer, JonEJet, BP, Faba, Bob, SoFlaJets, ThaiJet, Alk, BrenJetsfan, Bugg, DMaynard, Duane, Arsis, Lil Bit Special, bugeater, #27thedominato

I will leave the length to your discrestion. I suggest no less than 30 days.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

The power of Christ compels you ...

The power of Christ compels you ...

SATAN BEGONE!!!

Hello Friends,

I look forward to the new morning, I am under the assumption that the board will be cleansed of the immoral blights on this otherwise decent message board.

I sincerely hope the moderators uphold the moral authority.

I must leave now, for my bowels need relief and I do not want to blow out my colon.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Gainzo, Blackout, Ganggreen, BorgoGuy, Smizzy, Thor, JetsMoses, Panzer, JonEJet, BP, Faba, Bob, SoFlaJets, ThaiJet, Alk, BrenJetsfan, Bugg, DMaynard, Duane, Arsis, Lil Bit Special, bugeater, #27thedominato

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

I am glad I didnt make the list. Freakin c0ck bag

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

If by banning you mean simultaneously orally serviced by the female cast of Gossip Girl, then I concur wholeheartedly.

Honored. Flattered. You choose the platitude. Anyone not on that list is on a one way ticket to Christopher Street (Provincetown for New England area JN members.) :)

Strange it seems Max not on that list? Something to chew on.

Archived