Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He called you an *sshole?

He didn't at least try to character assassinate people over here first?

"Bubba, those guys are just bitter. You're better than that. Bubba."

nope...

I said, "Wow, the Sean I know is not the same guy who wrote those posts, maybe he ws provoked."

the I got, you are an a-hole, I thought you were a good guy, I was a fan of your writing and I have always been nice to you." etc, etc then a kiss off...

I am positive it has to be due to the fact that I posted on this site during the exodus. Sue me, I like reading posts from some of these guys.

Given the new username I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've been banned from JN a number of times as well?

And wtf, that old never-was Vinny is invited and I'm not? That's cold 16, real cold.

you're invited too bleedin green, even if you do look like you're 10 years old

lmfao. tell me that isn't gold. what kind of mind thinks up something like Randy The Fly, other than this brilliant one? free Jetfan16!!!!!!!!

Do you know who lives here? No, I'm not asking you because I think you know who lives here, but...

Do you know who lives here?

Is it possible to change my username on this biotch? Just realized I don't live in New York... :)

Sure just let me know what name you want and I can change it now.

I have some left over time because it only took me one click to ban 16. LOL.

hi Bleedin Green doodles. i was banned for no reason at all in January 2007 by Sean Soothsayer Deegan. all i did was ask why he wanted me to stop saying the word mate, he gave no answer, and i said, your silence indicates im right. he wouldnt have banned me, other than when i PMd him that last time and said his silence indicated i was right. how about that for getting banned unfairly? then i got banned here about 30 times, and ive been banned from JI since about 30 times. its all a big conspiracy. im going to form jetfan16.com, and only Kobe, and Ikeyman3 are welcome, and Vinny.

Seriously dude... that wasn't the reason that you were banned. The mate thread was started as an obvious joke by me with a majority of the posters seeing that it was completely in jest.

I don't remember the specifics but I do remember that there were other reasons when Sean banned you. ;)

the I got, you are an a-hole, I thought you were a good guy, I was a fan of your writing and I have always been nice to you." etc, etc then a kiss off...

Yup. That's what he does. "I was nice to you, you betrayed me blah blah blah" He's the passive aggressive type and he loves to guilt trip you. He'll never say sorry or own up to doing anything wrong, it's all your fault.

:lol:

Your baseball forum just came to life!!!!!!

Sean, they do have a rule 'no politics' here, I think it's a good one.

LOL.. don't worry, I'll annoy the nuts at JI for 2 more weeks with that. After the election/world series expect JN baseball forum to be in the middle of hot stove madness. :)

Hey Bergen & Kleck just humor me for a moment...Im just wondering if there was anything bad said about me in that there Moderator Lounge....just askin'...

moderator lounge makes me think they sat around smoking cigars and sipping burgundy while deciding our fates as posters....

LOL.. don't worry, I'll annoy the nuts at JI for 2 more weeks with that. After the election/world series expect JN baseball forum to be in the middle of hot stove madness. :)

I am down with that...I am on a get Matt Cain mission....

Please let me be Paulie.

Jeez, i thought that you were on good terms with Buzzsaw Kleck. He's flat out mocking you.

And I think it's kind of ridiculous that they are unbanning Kobe and a bunch of others because "they were unfairly targeted and bullied" Seems to me more like a transparent attempt at trying to increase post counts.

Probably have to give up the likes of Cano, we'll see...

Hughes is going to break out next season...

:box:

done and done..I would sign for that in a heartbeat....probably have to take back a bad contract too...they want to cut salary...

Jeez, i thought that you were on good terms with Buzzsaw Kleck. He's flat out mocking you.

And I think it's kind of ridiculous that they are unbanning Kobe and a bunch of others because "they were unfairly targeted and bullied" Seems to me more like a transparent attempt at trying to increase post counts.

Funny since I actually unbanned Kobe at JI. Another mod banned him.

And Buzzsaw is the one who conspired with Letsgojets to attempt to get me removed as a mod in the first place so I am hardly shocked at all.

Funny since I actually unbanned Kobe at JI. Another mod banned him.

And Buzzsaw is the one who conspired with Letsgojets to attempt to get me removed as a mod in the first place so I am hardly shocked at all.

I guess they are losing posters so they are letting people out of the doghouse..

It's also funny because it another thing Bergen suggested months ago to Sooth when we created the new TOS.

Archived