My new tattoo.

SBIII

Way to ruin the fun of this thread by making it something that is completely not make-fun-able. But at least we'll always have Pfail Jam to look back on and smile. :biggrin:

But seriously, do makes you happy man. I know a lot of people who really love their tattoos and obviously there's some serious thought you have behind it. Enjoy.

Way to ruin the fun of this thread by making it something that is completely not make-fun-able. But at least we'll always have Pfail Jam to look back on and smile. :biggrin:

But seriously, do makes you happy man. I know a lot of people who really love their tattoos and obviously there's some serious thought you have behind it. Enjoy.

Yea, the reason for the carpe diem is basically a thought I have every day after seeing how young my father went. Smile, laugh, be happy.

Yea, the reason for the carpe diem is basically a thought I have every day after seeing how young my father went. Smile, laugh, be happy.

well, I was going to ask if you knew what carpe diem meant...

Anyway, if I were you, I'd totally get this tattoo.

lame.jpg

Hey man,

I actually like the ideas and think they'd be great tattoos. However, be careful when getting them on your forearms. What are you? 17? 18? 19? Tattoos on your forearm are fine if you work construction, HVAC, etc. However, they get a little weird if you have a professional office job.

I'd wait until I was older and knew fully where my life was taking me before inking my forearms.

You don't have to take my advice or agree, just something to think about.

Hey man,

I actually like the ideas and think they'd be great tattoos. However, be careful when getting them on your forearms. What are you? 17? 18? 19? Tattoos on your forearm are fine if you work construction, HVAC, etc. However, they get a little weird if you have a professional office job.

I'd wait until I was older and knew fully where my life was taking me before inking my forearms.

You don't have to take my advice or agree, just something to think about.

He does have a somewhat valid point. I think the concept of the tats is pretty cool. The placement might be a question.

At first, when I saw the thread title, I was all:yahoo:and then upon reading it, ultimately :sad:.

Way to ruin my fun, SBIII, but congrats on deciding to get a tat that means something and is not ghey. ;)

Good job EV. I have several tats and they're great. I know you put a lot of time into what you wanted and you made good choices. I've got to agree with JMJ on placement. The forearm might cause you problems when working if you have a job with exposure to the public. Mine are on my upper arm so it can be covered by a regular shirt and revealed when I were a tank top.

Good job EV. I have several tats and they're great. I know you put a lot of time into what you wanted and you made good choices. I've got to agree with JMJ on placement. The forearm might cause you problems when working if you have a job with exposure to the public. Mine are on my upper arm so it can be covered by a regular shirt and revealed when I were a tank top.

is roll tide one of them?

The phoenix is also known as a "firebird". According to ancient Egyptian lore, this mythical creature is said to choose its own moment of death, create a funeral pyre, and then rise from its ashes to live again. The phoenix is unique among mythical creatures; only one can live at any time. This bird has become a symbol of overcoming adversity, of renewal, and of courage.

Now i'd love to get it for the simple fact, that I have totally changed my ways over the past few years. From failing, and almost dropping out to starting college in Sept. I have become more of a man since a certain event almost 4 years ago now. Almost like a rebirth of my NEW life.

Archived