Jets Sign Ty Law: MERGED

madmike1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IDK, but I would cut Drew Coleman

that's how i see it shaking out. Not sure if they'll cut coleman but he is going to be the one losing playing time. Law may only see time in the nickle but as someone mentioned before, Coleman is not an NFL player.

before yesterday's game SNY had that pre-game show and they had a segment with Rhodes and revis and Elam (I'm sure D-Lo was there too) in somebody's apt. doing homework together-on the leather couch, watching film, taking notes...how great would it be for them to have Ty Law in that room with them all for the next 10 games or so....

TRIVIA TIME: Who holds the record for INTs in a Jets season?

I hope you're right. Ty Law had to be separated in the classroom from Justin Miller because they were cutting up too much during Camp Herm. I find it hard to imagine Law will be a huge benefit in the film room. On the praqctive field, maybe.

I hope you're right. Ty Law had to be separated in the classroom from Justin Miller because they were cutting up too much during Camp Herm. I find it hard to imagine Law will be a huge benefit in the film room. On the praqctive field, maybe.

this is a different situation byz...Herm was the HC...the team totally sucked and the other factor is Law KNOW Revis looks up to him-that means something when somebody idolizes you-you do NOT let them down in that way...you want to show that youngster that they are right in looking up to you ya know?

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS SAW THIS BUT I WILL POST IT AGAIN

The Jets are not commenting on the report, and there is no word on which player the team will cut to get Law on the active roster.

WE WILL PROBALY NOT HEAR ANYTHING UNTIL MANGINI'S NEXT PRESSER WHICH IS WEDNESDAY

yea JR...anyone wanna bet the Pats sign whoEVER it is?

you goin' to the game bro?

Yep Jimmy, making my 4th straight trip to Foxboro. Sitting with Brenda, Gainzo and Gainzo's brother. Section 122 which is the endzone without the light post, its the closed endzone. Look for the overweight in the 24 white jersey, haha.

Yep Jimmy, making my 4th straight trip to Foxboro. Sitting with Brenda, Gainzo and Gainzo's brother. Section 122 which is the endzone without the light post, its the closed endzone. Look for the overweight in the 24 white jersey, haha.

that's so friggin cool how so many of you guys and gals go to all these games every year and support this team-you're sitting with good people up there too...

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS SAW THIS BUT I WILL POST IT AGAIN

The Jets are not commenting on the report, and there is no word on which player the team will cut to get Law on the active roster.

WE WILL PROBALY NOT HEAR ANYTHING UNTIL MANGINI'S NEXT PRESSER WHICH IS WEDNESDAY

We saw it. We saw it.

You basically posted news that there is no news.

But, of course you realized that already.

Law is well-schooled in the BB/Mangini defense. However, do not be suprised to see him play safety, NOT cb.

He couldn't possibly be in "game shape" you know? If he is in for a significant number of snaps - advantage Pats. But I doubt Mangini is that silly.

I'd look for mangini to be creative with Law and show Cassell some looks he's not ready for. At the same time I don't think he's fast enough to be matched up with Welker so it'll be interesting to see how he's used.

It's interesting how Law put his signing with the Jets over the Pats. It sounds like he thinks the Jets have more upside this season :).

Archived