Jets - Titans Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i told you, its not the coaching staff, its chemistry. we have chemistry now, the offense is playing as one unit

That's true. But I think Schotty also has learned what are the best play calls to make in whatever situation. He's gotten to know Favre better and they still had to adjust to each other. The offense is really working great right now.

That's true. But I think Schotty also has learned what are the best play calls to make in whatever situation. He's gotten to know Favre better and they still had to adjust to each other. The offense is really working great right now.

it goes hand in hand with the coaching. once you develope chemistry and unite together as one unit.

That Oakland loss hurts... imagine 9-2... :(

But 8-3 is ****ing GREAT

GO JETS!

That Oakland game is the turning point for our season.

Im not sure we would be where we are if we arent embarrassed by that loss.

Im proud of our guys and their performance this week. We have a tough road the rest of the way but we can do some damage.

Im proud of our guys and their performance this week. We have a tough road the rest of the way but we can do some damage.

We barely won the next week though, and of course we were embarassed in San Diego.

I said before the season began it'd take at least 8 games for the OL to gel, probably a little longer. Well looks like they've gelled. I already called myself a hypocrite before for getting worked up over the early losses. Now I get to say I was right overall.

We barely won the next week though, and of course we were embarassed in San Diego.

I said before the season began it'd take at least 8 games for the OL to gel, probably a little longer. Well looks like they've gelled. I already called myself a hypocrite before for getting worked up over the early losses. Now I get to say I was right overall.

The defensive playcalling is really the only "issue"

Agreed but not about the tough road part. We have a pretty easy schedule (on paper) the rest of the way and if we play the way we did today then I am not scared of one team.

Agreed but not about the tough road part. We have a pretty easy schedule (on paper) the rest of the way and if we play the way we did today then I am not scared of one team.

No reason why this team cant be 13-3, your right.

2 division games- always tough.

2 west coast trips- Seattle has Hasselback back behind center. SF shouldnt be too tough, but we've lost to worse teams this year

1 against division leader.

2 division games- always tough.

2 west coast trips- Seattle has Hasselback back behind center. SF shouldnt be too tough, but we've lost to worse teams this year

1 against division leader.

We lost to worse teams when we were a worse team...

The Titans have three games againt bad teams. That is unlikely unless they implode.
But they're at best a decent team that has a good record due to a weak schedule. Collins sucks,and that isn't changing. And Hayneswroth(their Chris Jenkins) was hurt twice. They're no threat. Ravens kinda the same thing-a defense and not mcuh else.

The teams that worry me are the Steelers, the Pats and the Colts. Who the hell wants to face Peyton Manning playing a road game with no pressure on him?

But they're at best a decent team that has a good record due to a weak schedule. Collins sucks,and that isn't changing. And Hayneswroth(their Chris Jenkins) was hurt twice. They're no threat. Ravens kinda the same thing-a defense and not mcuh else.

The teams that worry me are the Steelers, the Pats and the Colts. Who the hell wants to face Peyton Manning playing a road game with no pressure on him?

Me. Last time we kicked his ass in our house.

Archived