• Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"From Rap to Reason"

He was born to muslim parents (not nation of islam), his mother Aquillah Beale ([[Puerto Rican and cuban) and his father Salek Beale (African American). When he was three years old his parents were murdered, in front of him and his two brothers, by family friends who were members of the Nation of Islam. His brother, Seike Beale, committed suicide years later.

On April 5, 1995, Tupac's LP, Me Against the World, was released(which sold 3 millions copies) Mutah guest appeared on the song "Outlaw." In 1995, Mutah, Bruce "Fatal" Washington, Kadafi, Katari "Kastro" Cox, Malcolm "E.D.I." Greenidge, young noble and Tupac formed the group the Outlaw Immortalz; later renamed to the Outlawz. Tupac gave each member of the group an alias taken from an enemy of America or so called tyrants and he gave Mutah the alias Napoleon after French emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. On February 13, 1996, Tupac's double LP All Eyez on Me was released selling 10 million copies. Napoleon guest appeared on "Tradin' War Stories," "When We Ride," "Thug Passion," and "Run Tha Streetz."

Mutah Beale, also known as Napoleon, former rapper from Outlawz with Tupac Shakur is coming to the University of Maine at Orono to discuss his journey from Rapping with Tupac to Islam. This is a motivational speech about the negative impacts of Hip Hop and what Islam has done for him.

ADMISSION IS FREE Bring All Friends

anyone in the Umaine campus area monday at 6, feel free to head on over

=D>:corn::yahoo:\:D/:deshade:

Archived