****OFFICIAL Jets/Dolphins Game Thread****

war ensemble

We will just designate the youngest one of us as the designated bail bonds getter. War Ensemble will probably have a kid old enough to perform that task by the time we get to the big one. :cheers:

What's funny is my friends said I should've given my kid a chance to separate himself from the misery. Sadly, I think they're right.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will just designate the youngest one of us as the designated bail bonds getter. War Ensemble will probably have a kid old enough to perform that task by the time we get to the big one. :cheers:

LOL

It will be a beautiful day... you know that superbowl stadium will be full of JETS fans... and they will all leave with 5:36 left in the 3rd to beat the traffic back to the hotel...

:lol:

I'd prefer a Legit coaching staff.

That is a given, but we do need a legit WR. It doesnt matter who the QB is, if you dont have good WR's you;ll have no throwing game. God could be QBing but without a WR he'd be a bum.

That is a given, but we do need a legit WR. It doesnt matter who the QB is, if you dont have good WR's you;ll have no throwing game. God could be QBing but without a WR he'd be a bum.

Well.... who's really legit on Miami?

Granted I'd love to see us with a burner or a physical guy who will grab anything like Boldin.

Archived