****OFFICIAL Jets/Dolphins Game Thread****

war ensemble

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting season, folks. It's been - um, fun? LOL!

I kind of feel for you all, actually. It's 'gotta be a hurtful stomach punch having Chad come back and win on your turf.

You know when Herm left and I said it was funnier now that it wasn't my team? Well now, it's the same with the Jets. Unlike you Patsy trolls, I might actually go to a Giants board.

Interesting season, folks. It's been - um, fun? LOL!

I kind of feel for you all, actually. It's 'gotta be a hurtful stomach punch having Chad come back and win on your turf.

I'm OK with it. The organization treated Pennington like **** and he came back and shoved it up their asses. It never should have come to this, but it did.

Not as hurtful as it wouldve beenhad the Jaguars and the Bills won today!

I find that a bit strange, but whatever. I would be more pissed losing to the team that has the qb I threw away. You know, noodle arm..;)

I, personally, am not that distraught. Didn't even expect to be in it - and my team did what it had to. Oh well. Who do I root for now? Baltimore? Nope - murderer on the team. Indy - nope. Pitt- I'd rather pour battery acid on my eyes. Tennesse? Maybe? I 'dunno....

I find that a bit strange, but whatever. I would be more pissed losing to the team that has the qb I threw away. You know, noodle arm..;)

I, personally, am not that distraught. Didn't even expect to be in it - and my team did what it had to. Oh well. Who do I root for now? Baltimore? Nope - murderer on the team. Indy - nope. Pitt- I'd rather pour battery acid on my eyes. Tennesse? Maybe? I 'dunno....

What's worse for me Garb is the differences between your team and mine.

Pats- Devastating injuries. Fight 'till the death, nearly get in.

Jets- Two big wins, get swollen heads, only to start losing. Then they show no character, no fight, and in the end lose to our old QB who has a career year with a better head coach and less of a supporting cast.

This victory honestly makes me wonder if I need to cheer for a new team because I honestly don't think I can enjoy football being a Jets fan.

Not as bad as going 11-5 and missing the playoffs. :P

I can only speak for myself, but it's not that bad. Really. Never expected to be in this position after 8 starters were put on IR. For real. Trust me, last year hurt a lot more - and the year before that when Indy came back and beat us in the Champ game. We were healthy and had zero excuses. Kind of like your team this year. :)

I'm actually proud of my team this season. WAY prouder than last years version.

I completely understand your frustration with the coaching staff though. The calls on offense had me scratching my head. And, Favre is DONE. Stick a fork in the guy.

I can only speak for myself, but it's not that bad. Really. Never expected to be in this position after 8 starters were put on IR. For real. Trust me, last year hurt a lot more - and the year before that when Indy came back and beat us in the Champ game. We were healthy and had zero excuses. Kind of like your team this year. :)

I agree with you G.

The expectations went away when TFB went down 7:38 into the first quarter of the first game.

11 wins after that is having your cake and eating.

I agree with you G.

The expectations went away when TFB went down 7:38 into the first quarter of the first game.

Yet you guys rallied and fought and showed what it means to have a team that believes in itself. What it means to sit there until the very end and fight it out. Not a franchise that rolls over.

I'm actually proud of my team this season. WAY prouder than last years version.

I completely understand your frustration with the coaching staff though. The calls on offense had me scratching my head. And, Favre is DONE. Stick a fork in the guy.

hey T-at least your team has a legitimate excuse for not making it-the Pats played hard and through injuries that had we had them would have netted us 4 wins-we had none and STILL couldn't make the playoffs-sad day to be us

I agree with you G.

Well, I would not go that far. It's like getting your cake and having it replaced at the last minute with a cupcake that has no icing. LOL!

I just want to remind everyone that War Ensemble lost. I won more games by starting the thread than anyone else here. I had a nice streak going. I lost one game and then people were calling for my head.

THAT HURTS PEOPLE. IT HURTS.

I am not sure if I want to return next year. I am going to think it over and I will give you my answer eventually.

The grass isn't always greener people. You sold me out for a 15 year old kid? C'mon I have socks older than that. My wisdom shouldn't be discounted.

I just want to remind everyone that War Ensemble lost. I won more games by starting the thread than anyone else here. I had a nice streak going. I lost one game and then people were calling for my head.

I am not sure if I want to return next year. I am going to think it over and I will give you my answer eventually.

The grass isn't always greener people. You sold me out for a 15 year old kid? C'mon I have socks older than that. My wisdom shouldn't be discounted.

you should have given job to a chick.......

I just got back from the game. Tickets were a Xmas gift. Have to read the thread for how you guys felt.

But the stadium was flat and the Jets team came out flat from the tunnel before the coin toss. Miami was amped, on the other hand. The Jets looked like they were going through the motions for most of the game with Leon and Ellis the only ones showing emotion. Of course, it doesn't help with Favre throwing brain-fart INTs.

I was hoping people wouldn't bring this up. But even if we won, it wouldn't have mattered. Bronzey gets the nod come week one next year.

But, by all means, don't return. :)

Archived