The Official Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Thread

InstantClassic

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news, Courtney Lee will be back by game 3, which means we won't have to see Redick on Allen anymore, although, it didn't really matter game 1, because Ray Allen couldn't shoot for **** last night.

Come on lets give Courtney Lee a nice earned rest for a 2-0 lead going to Orlando! Like I said before game 1, the goal wasn't to split the series going to Orlando, it was to take a 2-0 lead, end of discussion. That's what we've got to do in my mind.

After Boston losses this series to us, you'll hear them all say that it would be different with KG in the lineup. Little do they know we don't have a very talented rookie in Courtney Lee the first 2 games, and we don't have an all star point guard for basically the second half of the season. So even if you had KG, and we had Jameer we'd still beat you, just so you guys know.

The Magic played poorly on defense and in particular crashing the boards.

However, after watching Game 2 there is no way the Magic lose this series.

Boston will not get every call in Orlando like they did tonight, and Eddie House will come back down to Earth.

Boston will not get every call in Orlando like they did tonight, and Eddie House will come back down to Earth.

Huh? The Magic had 37 free throws attempts. The Celtics had 25.

Do you watch the game?

Orlando was given all the calls once again. The problem was you couldn't hit your 3's and when you can't hit your 3's, you don't stand a chance of winning.

Boston will win this in 7.

Do you watch the game?

Orlando was given all the calls once again. The problem was you couldn't hit your 3's and when you can't hit your 3's, you don't stand a chance of winning.

Obviously you didn't.

The Magic average about 9 made 3's a game..which they hit tonight.

This game had NOTHING to do with 3 pt shooting.

I was thinking I've never seen a more heartless performance then what the Magic did tonight, then I flicked over to the Yankee game.

I'll just say this, Eddie House isn't the smartest person in the world if he wants to get into a fight with Rafer Alston. Rafer Alston is sort of like Kyle Farnsworth with fighting ability, just not the type of guy you want to mess with.

Nice try.

Fouls don't only occur on shot attempts.

The Magic had 12 more attempts at the line and still got crushed. Your Eddie House sig is comical.

If it wasn't for Redick and Pietrus your boys would have lost by 30.

Do you watch the game?

Really, we didn't hit our threes? That was about the only thing we did all night. You really didn't watch the game, did you?

The Magic had 12 more attempts at the line and still got crushed. Your Eddie House sig is comical.

If it wasn't for Redick and Pietrus your boys would have lost by 30.

You know what Rafer Alston would do to Eddie House. I don't think there is a player on the Celtics, not even 6'11 or whatever his height is, KG could beat Rafer Alston in a fight. It's really laughable Eddie House even thinking of stepping into Skip's face. Skip would have beat the **** out of him in seconds.

You know what Rafer Alston would do to Eddie House. I don't think there is a player on the Celtics, not even 6'11 or whatever his height is, KG could beat Rafer Alston in a fight. It's really laughable Eddie House even thinking of stepping into Skip's face. Skip would have beat the **** out of him in seconds.

So you want a fight with the Celtics and Magic? What is wrong with you and IC? Take the arse kicking that happened tonight and channel it onto game 3 at the arena I can't name in Orlando.

Seriously, I have no idea what the name of the arena the Magic play in is called.

So you want a fight with the Celtics and Magic? What is wrong with you and IC? Take the arse kicking that happened tonight and channel it onto game 3 at the arena I can't name in Orlando.

Seriously, I have no idea what the name of the arena the Magic play in is called.

Ever since what Rondo was doing to the Bulls, I was hoping for when this series was happening for a fight to happen, because I know someone like Rafer Alston wouldn't stand for that crap.

Why exactly do I care that you don't know where the Magic play?

Ever since what Rondo was doing to the Bulls, I was hoping for when this series was happening for a fight to happen, because I know someone like Rafer Alston wouldn't stand for that crap.

Why exactly do I care that you don't know where the Magic play?

Your team was embarrassed tonight so deal with it.

All you want is violence? Very sad.

Without going to Google what is the name of the Arena where the Magic play?

Eddie House bounces around after every shot like a cheerleader. He made the mistake of doing it while up a marginal amount and bumping right in to Rafer. Rafer, nor any other player is going to take that school girl bull**** from Eddie House.

He'll come back down to Earth and play like he did in Game 1. It's 1-1. Not the end of the world.

Celtic fans should be worried about he trap they are about to fall in to.

Eddie House bounces around after every shot like a cheerleader. He made the mistake of doing it while up a marginal amount and bumping right in to Rafer. Rafer, nor any other player is going to take that school girl bull**** from Eddie House.

He'll come back down to Earth and play like he did in Game 1. It's 1-1. Not the end of the world.

Celtic fans should be worried about he trap they are about to fall in to.

OK man. Whatever you say :rolleyes:

Your team was embarrassed tonight so deal with it.

All you want is violence? Very sad.

Without going to Google what is the name of the Arena where the Magic play?

When your team was down by 28 points, and got your "Moral Victory" as you guys call it over there, you didn't even show up, where as my team got outclassed, and I still come back here no matter what. That only means one thing, you don't have the balls, or guts to ever back up the team you root for when life Isn't perfect.

Yes, I want to see Skip 2 My Lou beat the living **** out of every single player on the Celtics, because I know he can, and there is not one player on that team that would have the balls to step up to him.

If you're so curious to know the name of the place the Magic play then look it up, I know where they play by heart, and knowledge, so like I said, since you're so concerned look it up then.

When your team was down by 28 points, and got your "Moral Victory" as you guys call it over there, you didn't even show up, where as my team got outclassed, and I still come back here no matter what. That only means one thing, you don't have the balls, or guts to ever back up the team you root for when life Isn't perfect.

Yes, I want to see Skip 2 My Lou beat the living **** out of every single player on the Celtics, because I know he can, and there is not one player on that team that would have the balls to step up to him.

If you're so curious to know the name of the place the Magic play then look it up, I know where they play by heart, and knowledge, so like I said, since you're so concerned look it up then.

I don't feel the same way.

Let's do it on the court..not in the street.

It wasn't a moral victory. It was a loss in Game 1. Why can't you admit that the Magic got destroyed tonight?

The call for violence against the Celtics is cracking me up. I didn't see Eddie House smacking a Magic player upside the head.

This is hilarious...seeing as that I have called you on it about 5 times this season about you badmouthing the Magic after a loss. There has been only one Magic fan to support his team from start to finish on this board..and it wasn't you.

Man up.

It wasn't a moral victory. It was a loss in Game 1. Why can't you admit that the Magic got destroyed tonight?

The call for violence against the Celtics is cracking me up. I didn't see Eddie House smacking a Magic player upside the head.

But you did see him jump in to AND elbow Rafer, right?

Reading not good in Boston? Didn't I just say that they got outclassed? The point is when the Magic won game 1, you didn't show up until yesterday, a full day after the game. The Magic got destroyed tonight, and I am here defending them after the Yankee game ended. That just proves you don't have any balls.

This is hilarious...seeing as that I have called you on it about 5 times this season about you badmouthing the Magic after a loss. There has been only one Magic fan to support his team from start to finish on this board..and it wasn't you.

Man up.

Didn't I say I wasn't taking that route anymore after the Game 3 loss to Philly? By the way there isn't a day where the Magic lose, and I don't defend them. I have been rooting for this team long before you even knew who Brian Hill, or Matty Guokas was, and is. I personally don't even know why I am even responding to this, you didn't even know that current GM, Otis Smith was actually a Magic player.

Reading not good in Boston? Didn't I just say that they got outclassed? The point is when the Magic won game 1, you didn't show up until yesterday, a full day after the game. The Magic got destroyed tonight, and I am here defending them after the Yankee game ended. That just proves you don't have any balls.

I don't know about you but I don't post everyday on a message board as I have a job and other crap to deal with.

If you look back I congratulated the Magic on their Game 1 win on Tuesday morning in the NBA Playoffs thread. But don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74286&page=34

I don't know about you but I don't post everyday on a message board as I have a job and other crap to deal with.

If you look back I congratulated the Magic on their Game 1 win yesterday morning in the NBA Playoffs thread. But don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Nice excuse...

You know damn well if Celtics won game 1, you would have been here. You obviously don't have balls to come on here after a loss. If I'm mad or angry after a loss I will always come here and talk about my team. You were obviously raised to be a chicken **** though.

Archived