is Mike Greenberg the most famous Jets fan?? (if so, isn't that embarassing?)

Blackout

When ESPN 2 was replaying these guys earlier, i was joking with my friend about how much Greenie always talks about the JEts

and 5 seconds later, the microphone-sucker himself volunteers the JETS for a landing spot for Donavon Mcnabb, and a few minutes later when Clayton comes on the first Q he asks is not about the Superbowl, but instead about Rex Ryan

Golic's just trying to talk football with the guests and Greenberg brings up the Jets with every other question

maybe Fireman Ed is more "associated" with the Jets, but he's not a daily TV/radio personality/cheerleader...

Go cry on a Giants site.

And no, there are much more famous Jets fans than Mike Greenberg. Adam Sandler and Kevin James spring to mind.

...I heard they gave exclusive interviews to JI. Also heard it was riveting, insightful stuff. However, no one and I mean NO ONE can be as knowledgable and passionate as Jay Morh. That comedic genuis is the most famous Jets fan of all...and he's a JI regular! 'Aint that sumpin! :rolleyes:

If you were a Jet fan, wouldn't you do the same?

I would.

I'd keep asking the Crypt Keeper Jets questions until Fred Flinstone jumped in and started asking SB questions.

if i were a nationally syndicated radio host, i would talk about the Superbowl

not start off with a Q about a rookie head coach lol.

As EY mentioned, THEY HAVE TWO FREAKIN' WEEKS TO DO IT!!!

Greenie can ask all the Jets question he wants, just like Peter King fellates the Pats in every column.

OK, NOBODY IS YELLING HERE SO LET'S TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!

Greenie's just so predictable though. Greenie's to Chad as Madden is to Favre....

Yeah, and Im sure when we win the big one, we are gonna see a Whole lot of closet Jet fans..Michael Douglas was also there at one of the games along side our "owner". And howabout ARNOLD, remember when he predicted the "Monday Night Miracle" that was a great night.

Many, many more people know Adam Sandler than Mike Greenberg. The question is, how many people know Adam is a Jets fan. Probably a lot suspect it from his movies like Little Nicky and Big Daddy.

Or his reaction when the Jets failed to convert a huge 3rd and short against the Dolphins in week 17, which was the same as my reaction.

Archived