Search will end for NFL players off Fla. coast

SayNoToDMC

I thought the human body floats?

Anyways, RIP.

Once the unspeakable happens, the body eventually fills with gases and becomes buoyant, but there's a delay.

However, I think we all share JonEJet's concern and greatest fear......that the bull sharks got them.

For the sake of their families, as sick as it sounds, I hope that's not the case and at least, their bodies can be recovered for proper burial and services. Not being able to recover the bodies just makes it worse I think.....if that's even possible.

Once the unspeakable happens, the body eventually fills with gases and becomes buoyant, but there's a delay.

However, I think we all share JonEJet's concern and greatest fear......that the bull sharks got them.

For the sake of their families, as sick as it sounds, I hope that's not the case and at least, their bodies can be recovered for proper burial and services. Not being able to recover the bodies just makes it worse I think.....if that's even possible.

Hmm, I didn't even think about sharks and wildlife.

But yeah, imagine being dehydrated while being surrounded by nothing but water. Water you can't drink, damn.

I can assure you if they had vests on they'd be floating.

As a boater, I know in my heart what happened to them, and it's my worst fear as a boater

I hear ya Jon....NEVER leave the boat.... I am wondering...do ya think they had the anchor off the stern?

This is such a sad sad story. God Bless

There really isn't a good way to die in the ocean hypothermia, drowning, dehydration, sharks (as well as other predator fish) or burning up on your boat all of them pretty much suck. There's a good chance that the cold water got to them and they couldn't hold on to the boat anymore and lost consciousness, no matter what it's a ****ty way to go.

Agreed. Finding the bodies will at least give some closure to the families. :( RIP

wouldn't that happen with hypothermia anyway? Your muscles just can't hold on anymore...like I said these were cold nights down here and to be on the open water like that...Brrrrr

Holding on is one thing but two of them just took off their lifejackets and let the ocean carry them off. Frickin' sad.

Archived