NFL network sucks

NYSE

I just canceled this waste of money and time.

NFL network could have been great, instead its all fluff with no substance.

First....whats with NFL network commercials every 15 minutes? Do non subscribers see these commercials? And if not.....why inundate people that have already subscribed with advertisements touting how great it is? We already own their piece of **** product...why the commercials for it every break in programming?

America's Game....great show 3 years ago when it was original. If you have owned NFL network for longer than 6 months, you have seen every America's Game at least 3 times. Why show reruns 6 times a day for 3 years? Are they really lacking programming? Can we get some of the other games that have been televised? Lets show the end of the Heidi game that was never aired, I would love to see the mud bowl or the fog game in green bay or the greatest game ever played.....instead I have to hear Mike Singletary every 6 minutes telling me he knew in that huddle that they would bring more pressure than has ever been seen before.

Rich Eisen...I could give a **** what you ran the 40 in wearing suits....and I care even less how that compares to last year. I dont subscribe to this **** channel for Rich Eisen....give me relevant information or...put one of the games i mentioned before on.

Cheerleader Trivia shows......I dont see this too much anymore, thank god. Cheerleaders are great to look at, but aside from not being able to give blow jobs....would anyone care if they didn't have mouths?

I watch during the season -- thats about it.

yea 5-7 it's worth having so as not to miss an occasional Thursday night game during the season-oh yea it IS the place to be for pre-season games-especially for us out-of-towners who don't get CBSE

I'm with ya. I spent the better part of the day it launched watching it. Since then I've probably spent a total of 6 hours watching it. It's just repetitive bull$hit.

yea and you REALLY got to be bored to watch the combine-ya know? Or Hey Rookie Welcome To The NFL...sheesh

I just got it last week when I had FIOS installed. I would turn it on to get the latest FA news for the first couple of days until I realized theat the talking heads were on a continuous loop. I guess I will watch a little when the draft rolls around and the Thursday night games are on. Apart from that, meh.

I just got it last week when I had FIOS installed. I would turn it on to get the latest FA news for the first couple of days until I realized theat the talking heads were on a continuous loop. I guess I will watch a little when the draft rolls around and the Thursday night games are on. Apart from that, meh.

Their draft coverage sucked bigtime last year. ESPN blew them away.

They should just be whoring out the NFL Films stuff. NFL Films is legit, everything they do is awesome. I know they use some of it, but they should use more. Hell even show old yearbooks of good teams. I love the Yearbooks they put out each season.

MLB Network is pretty legit right now.

I love the channel...especially during the off season. Of course it has segmenst that some people don't like, doesn't every channel? And Sunday the showed the OT win over the patsies* from last season...I love it

I just canceled this waste of money and time.

NFL network could have been great, instead its all fluff with no substance.

Rich Eisen...I could give a **** what you ran the 40 in wearing suits....and I care even less how that compares to last year. I dont subscribe to this **** channel for Rich Eisen....give me relevant information or...put one of the games i mentioned before on.

/quote]

I can't stand Rich Eisen since he went to the NFLN. He adds nothing.

Their draft coverage sucked bigtime last year. ESPN blew them away.

I kept switching back and forth on draft day last year. I DO like Mike Mayock draft stuff a lot. Path to the Draft will be a staple here at our house from now till draft day.

How many times can you watch America's Game or Top 10 lists, or Brett Favre debut against the Bungles ?

The sad thing is there is so much stuff out there between old games (and by old I mean before 1999) that they could rebroadcast and NFL Films stuff (which they seem to be getting away from) that it isn't even funny.

You don't see the 1 hour GOTW that they had their first couple of years.

You didn't see the NFL Team highlight films that you usually got. ESPN2 ended up doing them this year by themselves.

The old games they looked like the were going in right the direction but now they haven't brought anything new out.

I mean do we really need 2 weeks worth of NFL Combine coverage ?

Just take a look at their Sunday schedules now. It is basically going to be re-airs of their NFL replay stuff from last season. Why don't you just make Sunday a "Team Day" Run highlight films and old games at 1:00pm and 4:00pm and 8:00pm ? Seems simple enough.

Think about if you are a Jets fan would you tune in on a Sunday to see

1:00pm 1981 Miami at Jets

4:00pm 1986 Miami at Jets

8:00pm 1982 Jets at Raiders (AFC Divsional Playoffs)

I know I would.

How about if you are a Pats fan

1985 Pats at Jets (AFC Wild Card)

1985 Pats at Raiders (AFC Divsional Playoffs)

1976 Raiders at Pats (Pats hand the Raiders their only loss)

You could do a "Monday Night Classics" and show great Monday Night Football games.

To me it just makes too much sense. That is why they don't do it.

You could do a "Monday Night Classics" and show great Monday Night Football games.

I get it for free with my basic cable, and yeah they do repeat a lot. But once the season rolls around it gets much much better.

They show virtually every preseason game, or pretty much as many as they can air.

The do show old classic games, but they def need more of that, thats for sure.

NFL Replay rules, for sure though.

I wouldn't know.

Me, and millions of other cable subscribers are still locked out of getting the NFL Network because of the NFL's silly fued with the big cable companies.

+1, no way would I pay for it though.

Archived