Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Fenway Park

Morrissey

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is Big Pop Out. F'ing Mess fans.

The answer ......... so far is going to be Kason Gabbard. Hopefully, he can solidify the lefty role. Javier has been crap. Okijima is either good or crap. The rest of the pen is solid with Paps, Ramirez, Declaremen and Masteron (once he is back).

Im a closet Sox fan... so be nice!

Plus I'll be at the game tomorrow night... 3rd base line... rooting on the Sox...

A bandwagonner?

Do you also have a pink Sox hat? ;)

I've been a bandwagoner since I moved up here in 2003... only way I could get my fill of baseball. and now that my g/f loves the sox and can get free tix a few times a year Im on the bandwagon even more...

Nope... just a blue cap. Pink ones are for the queers and chicks.

I've been a bandwagoner since I moved up here in 2003... only way I could get my fill of baseball. and now that my g/f loves the sox and can get free tix a few times a year Im on the bandwagon even more...

Nope... just a blue cap. Pink ones are for the queers and chicks.

I was the same way when I lived in KC.

I would catch a few games outside of the Sox visit. A hell of a lot cheaper.

Yankees released RHP Humberto Sanchez.

Needing a 40-man roster spot, the Yanks opted to give up on Sanchez, who was viewed as the best of the three prospects the team got from the Tigers for Gary Sheffield two years ago. The hope was that he'd be all of the way back from Tommy John surgery this season, but he's been set back by shoulder woes.

Well that trade did not produce as some predicted. Cashman's mediocre track record on trading for pitchers continues.

Thats a sweep baby!

You might be right, but not how you thought.

HUH?

Chamberlain is very capable of going up to Fenway and shutting you guys down, he did it last year vs. Beckett, and Pettitte is Pettitte.

Good call.

[quote name='Blackout

Archived