I Hope The Redskins Trade Up For Sanchez

Ghost

I am praying that the Redskins will end up trading with Seattle to acquire Sanchez. That pretty much would mean Jason Campbell will be heading to the Jets.

People tend to forget that the Jets don't need a star at the QB position. We just need a manager and QB who doesn't turnover the ball. Jason Campbell is our guy. He's a very athletic QB. I think he will be absolutely perfect for us. It won't cost us much to get him and we will still have our 1st round pick. I'm tired of people saying give Clemens a chance or even Ratliff. F Clemens, F Ratliff, F Brady Quinn, and F Tom Brady.

I seriously can't explain how much I want this guy behind center.

lol @ this guy wanting "Jason Campbell"! Since when has the Redskins offense been an explosive offense with Campbell running the show? Give me a break. Send this thread to the dumps.

I dont want a..."Game manager" I want a freaking stud of a QB and if the Jets move up and land Sanchez, we could have our franchise QB and who knows...Maybe he can pull off a Matt Ryan and lead us to the playoffs as a rookie.

All in all...If we dont draft a QB here in 09 like a Sanchez, then I'm all for giving Kellen a chance behind a strong O-Line, Running game along with a top Defense.

Jason Campbell? Gotta be kidding me.

People tend to forget that the Jets don't need a star at the QB position. We just need a manager and QB who doesn't turnover the ball. Jason Campbell is our guy.

But I REALLY want a star at the QB position, its about time the Jets had one.

I really wanna see what Clemens has got at this point.

lol @ this guy wanting "Jason Campbell"! Since when has the Redskins offense been an explosive offense with Campbell running the show? Give me a break. Send this thread to the dumps.

I dont want a..."Game manager" I want a freaking stud of a QB and if the Jets move up and land Sanchez, we could have our franchise QB and who knows...Maybe he can pull off a Matt Ryan and lead us to the playoffs as a rookie.

All in all...If we dont draft a QB here in 09 like a Sanchez, then I'm all for giving Kellen a chance behind a strong O-Line, Running game along with a top Defense.

that's all fine but with biceps boy not being able to break tackles against an all-girls league, and no qb to keep the opposing defense honest...our running game isn't going to be all that strong. we need a real rb. that pu*sy jones isn't it.

People tend to forget that the Jets don't need a star at the QB position. We just need a manager and QB who doesn't turnover the ball.

Really? Were you a Chad Pennington supporter? I loved how Pennington could manage a game but hated when he couldnt BEAT top Defenses. We already had one of the best "Game managers" in NFL History in Pennington...It's time the Jets go and get a star QB and if we land Sanchez...I'll be pumped.

that's all fine but with biceps boy not being able to break tackles against an all-girls league, and no qb to keep the opposing defense honest...our running game isn't going to be all that strong. we need a real rb. that pu*sy jones isn't it.

That "Pu$$y" in Thomas Jones just led the AFC in rushing last year and actually tied an alltime Jets record for most TD's in a season. Give Thomas Jones a solid O-Line and watch the man carry an offense. He did it in Chicago and he's doing it here with the Jets.

Fans like yourself drive me insane... Jet fans can make problems out of nothing.

That "Pu$$y" in Thomas Jones just led the AFC in rushing last year and actually tied an alltime Jets record for most TD's in a season. Give Thomas Jones a solid O-Line and watch the man carry an offense. He did it in Chicago and he's doing it here with the Jets.

Fans like yourself drive me insane... Jet fans can make problems out of nothing.

TJ is an average RB who goes as far as his OL takes him.

I am praying that the Redskins will end up trading with Seattle to acquire Sanchez. That pretty much would mean Jason Campbell will be heading to the Jets.

People tend to forget that the Jets don't need a star at the QB position. We just need a manager and QB who doesn't turnover the ball. Jason Campbell is our guy. He's a very athletic QB. I think he will be absolutely perfect for us. It won't cost us much to get him and we will still have our 1st round pick. I'm tired of people saying give Clemens a chance or even Ratliff. F Clemens, F Ratliff, F Brady Quinn, and F Tom Brady.

I seriously can't explain how much I want this guy behind center.

All I can say based on your love of Jason Campbell is that I am 100% thrilled that you are NOT the Jets GM.

Campbell is a friggin' joke. He ain't getting any better. He can't lead his team to scores and he can't win. Period.

Good game manager? All he manages to do is lose close games.

He sucks and he ain't worth a 7th round pick.

All I can say based on your love of Jason Campbell is that I am 100% thrilled that you are NOT the Jets GM.

Campbell is a friggin' joke. He ain't getting any better. He can't lead his team to scores and he can't win. Period.

+1... Some team might actually give up a 5th round draft pick for the man.

he's a fu*kin pu*sy. he breaks about 3 tackles/year. only reason he had a carrer year last year was because we actually had a qb who defenses had to fear. he has no speed or explosiveness. he doesn't hit the hole hard. any runningback in the league can do what he did last year. he's not elusive. with the 8 and 9 man fronts we'll be facing next year he'll be lucky to crack 1000 yds with 350 touches. fu*k him and the horse he rode in on.

It ain't that easy buster...why don't we just trade for Peyton Manning? I want the Jets to DEVELOP a star QB.

Well we're not going to find a stud, douche. And we don't need Jason Campbell to put up Manning numbers.

Your knowledge is terrible.

Really? Were you a Chad Pennington supporter? I loved how Pennington could manage a game but hated when he couldnt BEAT top Defenses. We already had one of the best "Game managers" in NFL History in Pennington...It's time the Jets go and get a star QB and if we land Sanchez...I'll be pumped.

We also had one of the worst F'ing defenses. Really? :hand:

Washington's DEFENSE BLOWS.

I think Campbell is pretty good, very talented and incredibly underrated by some on this board. I'd take him on the Jets, but not for anything more than a 3rd Rounder. He has had problems but he'd still be a pretty good manager of this offense and he's much more proven than Clemens or Ratliff.

I think Campbell is pretty good, very talented and incredibly underrated by some on this board. I'd take him on the Jets, but not for anything more than a 3rd Rounder. He has had problems but he'd still be a pretty good manager of this offense and he's much more proven than Clemens or Ratliff.

Finally, someone that ****ing understands. Good stuff IJ. Unlike that fake ass rapper whos knowledge is slightly below average.

Campbell blows. The guy has done squat with the Redskins and there is no way he is an upgrade over Clemens or Ratliff.

I can't believe there are so many that actually believe this.

Do you seriously have that much blind optimism regarding Clemens/Ratliff? Neither has proven that they can even be starters in this league, much less franchise material.

Clemens has had three straight years of open competition and has failed to step up and secure the starting job each season. Ratliff hasn't done dick outside of two long bombs in the pre-season.

The Jets have major problems at the QB position and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

I would personally prefer Sanchez or Quinn but Jason Campbell isn't exactly garbage. Is he a star at the position? No, but he has a good arm and is very good at managing the game and limiting turnovers.

Do you seriously have that much blind optimism regarding Clemens/Ratliff? Neither has proven that they can even be starters in this league, much less franchise material.

Clemens has had three straight years of open competition and has failed to step up and secure the starting job each season. Ratliff hasn't done dick outside of two long bombs in the pre-season.

The Jets have major problems at the QB position and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

I would personally prefer Sanchez or Quinn but Jason Campbell isn't exactly garbage. Is he a star at the position? No, but he has a good arm and is very good at managing the game and limiting turnovers.

That's the only thing I'm trying to prove to some people on this board.

TJ is an average RB who goes as far as his OL takes him.

While I dont think TJ is a "top" RB... he is pretty damn good...

2007 (one of the WORST Olines you could assemble) - 1,119 Yards

2008 (one of the BEST Olines you could assemble + Brett Favre) - 1,312 Yards

Your statement could not be more wrong... otherwise you would be saying that the 08' Oline was only 193 yards better than the 07' Line... lol

That's the only thing I'm trying to prove to some people on this board.

He is also 6'5" and pretty quick...

Yet he has not been able to reach the next level... which means most likely he cannot read a defense properly.

I wouldn't be opposed if it wasn't for to much. I don't know if he'd really be an upgrade this year and I'm not even sure if he's be a long term upgrade. He's had to learn a new system like every year since HS and would be working with another new OC here. Clemens has 3 years in the system now and none of us have any clue what he can actually do. Let's not forget how bad the O-line was when he was given his only real shot. I know somebody will talk about last year and they had to go get Favre, Woody went and got Favre for one reason $. Plus Campbell's in his contract year. I will say this though I don't really wanna see them trade up that high for Sanchez and if they're even considering drafting(reaching) for Freemen at 17 then go ahead and just do it.

While I dont think TJ is a "top" RB... he is pretty damn good...

2007 (one of the WORST Olines you could assemble) - 1,119 Yards

2008 (one of the BEST Olines you could assemble + Brett Favre) - 1,312 Yards

Your statement could not be more wrong... otherwise you would be saying that the 08' Oline was only 193 yards better than the 07' Line... lol

Apparently attempts and TD's mean nothing to you. In 2008, he scored a dozen more TD's and averaged almost 1 more yard per carry.

I do not have blind optimism for Clemens or Ratliff, but Campbell is garbage and in no way is he an upgrade over those two.

Archived