JetNation Update. What features do you want to see?

Maxman

We are in the process of some site changes, updating the roster pages, depth charts etc. Along with some other cosmetic changes. We are also going to move to another new server that will give us access to a much higher level of resources. This will help out on Sundays, draft day etc. It also gives us some more flexibility to add new features. For example:

Enhanced Chat Room

• With video and audio
  • Private chat rooms

We are also going to provide free camp reports again this year. We have several writers lined up already.

What we want to know is this...what else do you want us to add? Give us your requests, if we can add it, we will.

Fire away....

Thanks.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

possible weekly chats with someone close to the jets whether it be a player or coach or beat reporter. jsut something to keep us up to date during the season.

we used to do it with Rutgers wrestling coach Scott Goodale and it worked out really well.

possible weekly chats with someone close to the jets whether it be a player or coach or beat reporter. jsut something to keep us up to date during the season.

we used to do it with Rutgers wrestling coach Scott Goodale and it worked out really well.

We used to do them all the time a few years ago but now the reporters all do them on their own. Plus with twitter they definitely want to get their information out that way.

One strange thought I had was to create a twitter hashtag for NY Jets camp reports. Let's see if we can make it easier to find Jets Training camp reports. I will send this out and see if we can't get people to follow it. If so all you have to do is search twitter for:

#jetscamp and you will see a ton of camp reports. :-P

Max has that feature already. It's called PMs. :grin:

Some of the PMs I received from you seem a lot like 2nd base. So yes I agree with your post.

#jetscamp on twitter for camp reports. Spread the word people. Let's change the world, one tweet at a time.

This sounds like a good idea. Also, bring back negative reputation...:character0293:

This sounds like a good idea. Also, bring back negative reputation...:character0293:

Neg rep isn't coming back. With all the fighting going on here lately it definitely wouldn't help (bringing it back).

Maybe like a dating service... I'm awful lonely.

there use to be a feature.. advice for the lovelorn... unfortunately tomshane ( the original) nixed her.. and he did 10 to 15 for the crime.

then this marko guy came around.. he was a poor substitute.. he gave advice out just for his amusement and did not even consider the feelings of his minions.

unfortunately i dont think this is an idea that should be resurrected..

but for a small fee.. i am sure i can find you a lovely young lady :D

A game room where we can play poker, chess, scrabble, spades, hearts and stuff like that against each other.

Not really a big fan of that, but others are. Couldn't hurt. Also, maybe some more awards like poster of the year, post of the year, poster of the month, kobe24jets (troll basically) of the month, etc.

there use to be a feature.. advice for the lovelorn... unfortunately tomshane ( the original) nixed her.. and he did 10 to 15 for the crime.

then this marko guy came around.. he was a poor substitute.. he gave advice out just for his amusement and did not even consider the feelings of his minions.

:rl:

Those were the days.

A game room where we can play poker, chess, scrabble, spades, hearts and stuff like that against each other.

I would like that. I will look for a new gaming system. The current one was supposed to expand to some of the stuff you posted but unfortunately I think the author abandoned it.

I actually second that. Many of us come to Jetnation.com simply given the attachment to the Jets and the Jetnation community. However, if there's no new threads etc. we end up not having anything to do. A gaming room would keep the people like Mick and myself here getting in on some spades or checkers.

What've you got, Patti Stanger?

Archived