Need to find the title of a song

JohnnyHector

So I was listening to the radio the other day (don't remember if it was Q104.3, CBS-FM, or Z-100) and I heard this song I really liked. It was kind of rocking, but had these really good pop hooks. The singer sounded like he could have been either British, Welsh, or Armenian. There may or may not have been keyboards. The only lyrics I can remember are the words "my", "ready", and "yeah".

Please, somebody help me track down this song, as I really want to download it.

Thanks!

So I was listening to the radio the other day (don't remember if it was Q104.3, CBS-FM, or Z-100) and I heard this song I really liked. It was kind of rocking, but had these really good pop hooks. The singer sounded like he could have been either British, Welsh, or Armenian. There may or may not have been keyboards. The only lyrics I can remember are the words "my", "ready", and "yeah".

Thanks!

w2bh3e9KIOI

here ya go

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El6iQ2_dvlc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El6iQ2_dvlc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I missed this between the YouTubes, but you're way off, as the singer sounded like a "good-looking", fratboy/DII linebacker type.

Big forehead, white teeth smile, probably around 50 now. Did he star in a lifetime movie - not that you would ever watch that chick-flick network? :biggrin:

It was kind of rocking, but had these really good pop hooks. The singer sounded like he could have been either British, Welsh, or Armenian. There may or may not have been keyboards. The only lyrics I can remember are the words "my", "ready", and "yeah".

I see Q 104 is a classic rock station. Of that era, two songs pop into my mind immediately:

Are You Ready? - Pacific Gas & Electric

Ready For Love - Bad Company

The first song seems to fit your description of kind of rocking with some good hooks. The Bad Company song was kind of pedestrian, not their best effort.

Thanks!

:rl::rl::rl:

D!ck.

Thanks!

Wasnt this a Married with Children Episode?

Archived