Big Papi used roids

GM

You called me classless. And as a Yankee fan, I am constantly under attack and apparently not allowed to have an opinion on this site.

If you don't like the way I defended myself, tough.

We get along for the most part. Someone in this conversation is being a little thin skinned and I'm pretty sure it ain't me.

I called you classless AFTER you told people to blow you because of your 26 world championships!

THAT IS CLASSLESS!

You can have opinions, but it doesnt mean you opinions cannot be attacked. You are thinned skinned by your reactions to people questioning your opinions.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I called you classless AFTER you told people to blow you because of your 26 world championships!

THAT IS CLASSLESS!

You can have opinions, but it doesnt mean you opinions cannot be attacked. You are thinned skinned by your reactions to people questioning your opinions.

Let it go already.

Dude, HGH is a PED. Same family of trouble.

That's not the issue. No question that HGH was banned. But the effect HGH has on the body is very different than steroids. It is used primarily to recover from injury and slow the aging process. It does not build strength and muscle mass.

another classy post. throw it back in their faces... such maturity.

No wonder people hate yankee fans.

BTW... what proof do you have red sox players cheated in 2004 and 2007?

or that the Patriots cheated in their super bowl seasons?

Remember this? This was the first time either of us adressed each other.

You were responding to something I said in response to Tom Shane.

The point I was making was that many Yankee fans are getting a lot of anger off their chests because of the holier-than-thou attitude RoidSox fans have had in recent years, acting like their WS victories in '04 and '07 were these incredibly noble endeavors. :rolleyes:

Your response was to act like a prick to a Yankee fan because you saw an opportunity. :Nuts:

Remember this? This was the first time either of us adressed each other.

You were responding to something I said in response to Tom Shane.

The point I was making was that many Yankee fans are getting a lot of anger off their chests because of the holier-than-thou attitude RoidSox fans have had in recent years, acting like their WS victories in '04 and '07 were these incredibly noble endeavors. :rolleyes:

You're response was to act like a price to a Yankee fan because you saw an opportunity. :Nuts:

did you mean prick and not price?

And no i didnt say, hey i can be a prick! Lets go for it!

I asked a question and made a statement about your post. I was trying to get some real understanding on it. and instead you told me to blow you.

Sorry to disappoint you but I dont hate the Yankees or get a kick out of annoying yankee fans. I do get a kick out of questioning people's dumb comments like you made.

Are we not allowed to comment on people's posts to other people now?

What? You lost me with this one.

i was trying to rebuild our bridge that you burned to the ground.

Its called a joke. You see AP is very religious. A few years ago he was on tv telling us to read the bible because religion has done wonders for him. So I made a joke saying God had to be ok with HGH since Andy is so religious and wouldnt go against the word of the bible.

did you mean prick and not price?

And no i didnt say, hey i can be a prick! Lets go for it!

I asked a question and made a statement about your post. I was trying to get some real understanding on it. and instead you told me to blow you.

Sorry to disappoint you but I dont hate the Yankees or get a kick out of annoying yankee fans. I do get a kick out of questioning people's dumb comments like you made.

Are we not allowed to comment on people's posts to other people now?

Bull****. You know what the tone of your post was. More of the typical holier-than-thou crap I was railing about in response to Tom Shane.

You know you weren't simply asking a question. You were calling me out.

You call someone out, you deal with the consequenses. You don't bitch about it for an hour trying to bait me into saying something to get myself banned.

Its called a joke. You see AP is very religious. A few years ago he was on tv telling us to read the bible because religion has done wonders for him. So I made a joke saying God had to be ok with HGH since Andy is so religious and wouldnt go against the word of the bible.

LOL. I was honestly asking a question. I literally didn't know who you were referring to when you said "he said." I thought you might have meant Guido. :cheers:

You're kidding, right?

You've got the entire timeline messed up and started this whole thing by acting like an ass in response to a post I made responding to Tom Shane!

and there we go!

You think i acted like an ass. WRONG! You misinterpreted my post.

How dare i say your post was full of class and dare question how you call 04 and 07 tainted! How dare I!

You really need to look at yourself and ask why you immediately thought I was attacking you and being an ass instead of using it to have a real discussion and interaction. Your assumptions about me so far have been way off... time for you to put it aside.

That's not the issue. No question that HGH was banned. But the effect HGH has on the body is very different than steroids. It is used primarily to recover from injury and slow the aging process. It does not build strength and muscle mass.

you're wrong. read this...

http://www.healthandfitnessadvice.com/the-healthy-skeptic/human-growth-hormone-and-pro-athletes-perfect-together.html

but then again you probably should have known this before you addressed it

He has a personal relationship with God.

LOL. You stick to a gym blog. I'll stick with the medical journals.

Quote me some medical journals. Most of the studies I've read are flat out bull****. They use people with a medical condition that gives them higher levels of HGH and those people have lower stamina (not necessarily a large problem in football). Steroids are used for "recovery" too. That's when the muscles grow. I know a few guys that used HGH for football and it wasn't because they were injured.

It's all irrelevant. They all took these "PEDs" to enhance their performance. Should some of them get off lightly because they chose less effective illegal substances?

Didnt know that. Good info

Are you in the med field?

A headline in this afternoon's version of the Boston Globe On-line reads:

ORTIZ TO SPEAK SATURDAY

However, you click on the link and the story reads:

David Ortiz and incoming Major League Players Association director Michael Weiner will address the media before tomorrow's game at Yankee Stadium regarding last week's report that Ortiz failed a test in 2003 for performance-enhancing drugs, according to MLBPA spokesman Greg Bouris.

Earlier today, there was a report and persistent rumors that Ortiz would talk to reporters this afternoon, but that turned out to be false.

Stupid Globe. That's what you get when they have partial ownership of the Red Sox ;)

Anyway, looks like he's speaking soon. Should be an entertaining dog and pony show.

A headline in this afternoon's version of the Boston Globe On-line reads:

ORTIZ TO SPEAK SATURDAY

However, you click on the link and the story reads:

David Ortiz and incoming Major League Players Association director Michael Weiner will address the media before tomorrow's game at Yankee Stadium regarding last week's report that Ortiz failed a test in 2003 for performance-enhancing drugs, according to MLBPA spokesman Greg Bouris.

Earlier today, there was a report and persistent rumors that Ortiz would talk to reporters this afternoon, but that turned out to be false.

Stupid Globe. That's what you get when they have partial ownership of the Red Sox ;)

Anyway, looks like he's speaking soon. Should be an entertaining dog and pony show.

What's really odd-the New York Times owns a good chunk of the Sawx. Their reporter, to his credit, wrote a story that damaged a corporate asset.

Archived