****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

Your opinion cant be counted honestly. Youre a blatant SEC/Tulane homer...and it insanely affects your ability to judge NFL players.

You were never going to give Sanchez a shot. Just admit it.

He may be wrong about the level of competition but how he was treated still is true. He was treated like a King in so cal and has never been a part of a losing NFL team. It COULD be extremely damaging to a young QB if he is thrust into a situation like the Jets right now.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tulane?

Yeah. Your weird affection with JP Losman finally donned on me. Arent you from Lousiana? You are a college football fan and a hubge SEC guy. You hate USC...its understandable...but you're acollege football guy first and foremost. You are wayy to biased when judging guys from other conferences. Especially USC.

Yeah. Your weird affection with JP Losman finally donned on me. You are a college football fan and a hubge SEC guy. You hate USC...its understandable...but you're acollege football guy first and foremost. You are wayy to biased when judging guys from other conferences. Especially USC.

Truth

Season start 0-4. Book it.

Yeah. Your weird affection with JP Losman finally donned on me. You are a college football fan and a hubge SEC guy. You hate USC...its understandable...but you're acollege football guy first and foremost. You are wayy to biased when judging guys from other conferences. Especially USC.

Tulane is in Conference USA I believe... while I'm not sure, I know for a fact they aren't in the SEC.

He may be wrong about the level of competition but how he was treated still is true. He was treated like a King in so cal and has never been a part of a losing NFL team. It COULD be extremely damaging to a young QB if he is thrust into a situation like the Jets right now.

I've already heard enough of this whole phsyche thing. Is that how we're going to play this one.

Sooner or later this kid is gonna have to play. Doesn't matter when, he's gonna have to go through the same ****. Get it out of the way now.

Let him start when the expectations for the season are shot. Don't make him have to carry the team early on. Let Clemens go out and take his lumps, and if he sucks put Sanchez in. Anything he does after Clemens sucking will be viewed as God-like. If he starts Day One and sucks, people will be screaming "Matt Leinart" at him.

Yep. Its really a no brainer. Sanchez just isnt ready and nobody should expect him to be.

And I believe in Sanchez, I just dont want to put him through that, no reason to when you have a perfect fall guy in Kellen.

I agree, but only when I look at our schedule, because let's face it the NFC South is so unpredictable yet also strong, I think things are b leak and I don't usually feel that way, I'm not a pessimistic Jets fan

if you would come to the realization that we are in a semi-rebuilfing year and it will take the defense time to completely gel and our offense is one learning curve and one off-season away from being nfl-ready you wouldn't think things are bleak. you'd be looking for these things to hopefully materialize throughout the season (defense gelling, and sanchez taking his lumps as he learns the nfl game) and enjoy it as you see it happen throughout a 5 or 6 win season. this isn't only a wake-up call for sanchez...this may be a wake up call for the jets fans on this board who thought we were a play-off team ready to contend. next year is our year to start to seriously contend.

I feel awful right now. This team has no depth behind guys like Revis, Jenkins and Pace.

Our pass rush is going to flat out suck in the first 4 weeks.

Jets needed about 8 contributors from the draft this year. They went and got two. When you trade picks to move up in the draft you suffer roster attrition, which means your depth goes to ****. This is the Jets.

Guy is a rookie going up against the best defense in football. I've seen them do worse to QB's. People need to calm the **** down.

agreed 100%. Bad beginning for Sanchez and then it's just been usual. They are runnin the ball well but that's somehow forgotten.

I don't care what Clemens does against the 2nd string.

I've already heard enough of this whole phsyche thing. Is that how we're going to play this one.

Sooner or later this kid is gonna have to play. Doesn't matter when, he's gonna have to go through the same ****. Get it out of the way now.

Thats fine we're going to disagree. All I'm saying is I'd much rather sit him for a bit like the Bengals did with Carson Palmer than throw him the fire. We'll see what happens and how it turns out at the end of the year theres really no point in arguing this anymore.

Again Leon Washington is our only offensive talent, he definitely is worth 5 mil.

How could Jaws says he likes what Schotty is doing. Schotty is ****ing terrible.

How do you not have a Rb back there to help you QB. He did the same **** with Kellen. He does nothing to help QB's gain their rhythm.

I hate Schotty Jr.

Archived