****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peyton could not win the big game in college, so much so

that many had leaf ranked ahead of him

Play Mex and enjoy 2010

Bro, without looking it up I'm going to guess that Peyton Manning took approximately 3000 more snaps than Sanchez in college game action. You telling me that doesn't have an effect on their preparation for the NFL?

OK, now it's time for a dose of reality.

Take the 2nd play of the game away, and it's 7-7 against a team that was in the AFC Championship last year.. Think about that.

If Ray Lewis had caught Sanchez's 2nd pass of the game it would have been 14-0 without the Ravens offense setting foot on the field. I can play the what-if game as well.

Bro, without looking it up I'm going to guess that Peyton Manning took approximately 3000 more snaps than Sanchez in college game action. You telling me that doesn't have an effect on their preparation for the NFL?

and Flacco played for F'n Delaware

OK, do we NOW SEE why we do not want Clemens playing?

So that pick was the end of the world but Sanchez's wasn't a big deal? Especially when it was immediately followed by another throw that would have been a pick 6 if not for Ray Lewis dropping it? Both QBs made ****ty plays, if you think Clemens shouldn't play cause of his you should be equally pissed with Sanchez.

The only thing I have definitely taken from this game so far is Schott is nowhere near an offensive genius and I'm getting sick of all these excuses on him having to scale back his system the last two years. He's just not that good.

So that pick was the end of the world but Sanchez's wasn't a big deal? Especially when it was immediately followed by another throw that would have been a pick 6 if not for Ray Lewis dropping it? Both QBs made ****ty plays, if you think Clemens shouldn't play cause of his you should be equally pissed with Sanchez.

The only thing I have definitely taken from this game so far is Schott is nowhere near an offensive genius and I'm getting sick of all these excuses on him having to scale back his system the last two years. He's just not that good.

BOTH are big deals.

However, we all made Clemens out as the guy who can handle the pressure, and obviously he couldn't either.

Clemens does that in the regular season it means nothing to the Jets future.

Sanchez does that enough, you risk frying his brain and we're trying to sign Sage Rosenfels in three years.

No way..we have a good OL

you fail to take that in account

this is not a Carr situation

Archived