****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand what your saying, but he was going to have to go through this eventually. Can't hide the kid his whole career.

No but you can let him get some confidence instead of letting him start a 4 game stretch where we will be lucky to go 1-3

I was just about to get really pissed, but then I realized this is just a pre-season game.This defense may attack the quarterback, but they still can't get off the field on third downs and the pass coverage over the middle is pathetic.

I understand what your saying, but he was going to have to go through this eventually. Can't hide the kid his whole career.

I can see both sides of this argument, but I have to say I agree with shane, don't scar his psyche, he's clearly not ready

This defintely is not last week. If folks that he was flying high last week Sanchez has landed to say the least.

No but you can let him get some confidence instead of letting him start a 4 game stretch where we will be lucky to go 1-3

I can't wait to see how this kid handles the media this week. He needs it, he's never had to deal with it.

Let him start when the expectations for the season are shot. Don't make him have to carry the team early on. Let Clemens go out and take his lumps, and if he sucks put Sanchez in. Anything he does after Clemens sucking will be viewed as God-like. If he starts Day One and sucks, people will be screaming "Matt Leinart" at him.

You figured this all out from 15 minutes of the 2nd preseason game?

I guess the Giants are going 6-10 if lucky too huh?

Please dude

Yes, I have seen enough

Would you like to make it interesting

Young QB, no WR no TE

Not difficult to call out a disaster

i'm down with clemens starting the season...but the team isn't going to win much this year and he will get pulled for sanchez no later than the 7th game, imo. like i've been saying we will win about 6 games this year.

Archived