New York Jets vs Toronto Bills -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, it was.

The Jets are in the hurry up. If they run up to the line to spike the ball to save a timeout, they've run a play and the booth can't order a review.

Taking the timeout gave the booth the chance to look at it and order the review.

if they ran up to the 1 and spiked it with 50 seconds and 2 timeouts left and spiked it they should be **** canned at halftime..

I like Sanchez. He's like John Elway. Elway had some brutal early seasons, but turned out okay. Sanchez has the arm which was my main worry. Everything else will fall in place. I can't believe this color code thing actually works...I bet it's more Schotty lost playcalling duties.

I like Sanchez. He's like John Elway. Elway had some brutal early seasons, but turned out okay. Sanchez has the arm which was my main worry. Everything else will fall in place. I can't believe this color code thing actually works...I bet it's more Schotty lost playcalling duties.

ithink schotty's still calling the plays. but i think ryan is putting his 2 cents in......and the color code thing is just reigning the kid in a bit.....saying listen....you don't have to make a highlight reel play every time you drop back.

he looks great 2nite, 1 bad throw ,should have had 3 tds so far

Perfect pass to Edwards and Clowney, love it

What's good to see is after each blown TD pass he came back to make a non-blown TD pass (that Edwards and Clowney turned into blown TD catches).

Just saw the replay on TV right at the commercial break...on marshawn lynch's touchdown run, Pouha got taken out by one guy, like tackled onto his back. that is pathetic.

That is definetly are main weakness but i think we have done a decent job for the most part of covering it up.

These gadget screens that take 2 seconds to develop never work. I just don't understand why this dickface insists on trying them all the time.

Yeah. that and the fact that no Oline made there way out there.. TE blocked down, leaving 2 corners and the safety that's usually in the box against 2 wr's

Archived