New York Jets vs Toronto Bills -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someday I will purchase a copy of "Embedding YOUTUBE videos for fat dummies" and I too will be able to add musical goodness to threads. GOJETS

yea don't worry Crush, you ain't the only idiot around here-it took me about 7 PM's from Borgo to finally get it. Oh yea and Dark Lady had to actually do a screen save to teach me how to post a photo (not in the avatar) hey at least you figured out how to have pictures in your sig-that's a bridge I've yet to cross (old guy syndrome)

Bro, its so easy.

find the video you want on youtube, and copy the last numbers and characters after the '=' in the hyperlink. Then make a post, you have to go advanced and click the youtube button on the message toolbar. Inbetween the Youtube squares paste the characters.

Oh is that all. I'll do that right after I transplant a new brain into my kids hamster.

Oh is that all. I'll do that right after I transplant a new brain into my kids hamster.

Go to youtube.com pick the video you want, under it there's a button that says SHARE it's next to the FAVORITE button, click on it and look for this, it will be two lines under the share button.

Copy and paste this link into an email or instant message:

Copy the stuff after =

Then post it in the middle of the YouTube sign that pops up when you click on the YouTube button at the far right in the Icons (to the right of the image button)

Go to youtube.com pick the video you want, under it there's a button that says SHARE it's next to the FAVORITE button, click on it and look for this, it will be two lines under the share button.

Copy and paste this link into an email or instant message:

Copy the stuff after =

Then post it in the middle of the YouTube sign that pops up when you click on the YouTube button at the far right in the Icons (to the right of the image button)

This personal attack has been reported. My fat head hurts now.

This game all comes down to Sanchez. If he struggles and is throwing INT's left and right like he did Week 6, we are going to lose no matter what. He lost us the game. Period. If he stays to 2 INT's or fewer and we give Thomas Jones the ball 30 times, we can win this game going away by 10 or more.

Lets go.

Just got done with a nice jog. Getting kinda chllly outside. Taking out some steaks, corn on the cob, zuccinni, potatoes and a a 6'er of Sierra Nevada, Pale preparing for the Jets at home on my TV!

I dont have the ticket, so this is a treat, love watching the Jets in the comfort of my home!

Anyone worried about Lowery and Strickland being out tonight?......I am.

Besides New England, probably one of the worst games for us to be missing DBs. Remember people as good as Revis is he can only cover ONE guy at a time. That means either TO or Lee Evans is matched up against someone other than Darelle...

Archived