Where did the posters go?

Lurker

Last Day Klecko73isGod (12) Lurker (11) G.O.B. (11) neckdemon (10) The Crusher (10) Max (10) slats (9) drago (9) SenorGato (9) visajets (8)

12 is the most for anyone in the last 24 hours? 8 gets you on the top posters board?

I'm too lazy to create discussion by myself.

March 2 update

SoFlaJets (16) HessStation (12) Bruce Banner (11) SenorGato (11) Vicious89x (8) Lurker (7) Verde (7) slats (7) visajets (6) NJ (6)

speaking of those two, where did they go? They used to be the most active posters here. Did they not like the way the site was being run or something?

Being a used car salesman has taken its toll on Ecurb. And Irish Jet is trying to work off an addiction, stand with him through these tough times. (Addicted to football and this website, that is.)

Last Day Klecko73isGod (12) Lurker (11) G.O.B. (11) neckdemon (10) The Crusher (10) Max (10) slats (9) drago (9) SenorGato (9) visajets (8)

12 is the most for anyone in the last 24 hours? 8 gets you on the top posters board?

I'm too lazy to create discussion by myself.

March 2 update

SoFlaJets (16) HessStation (12) Bruce Banner (11) SenorGato (11) Vicious89x (8) Lurker (7) Verde (7) slats (7) visajets (6) NJ (6)

Funny what happens when there are football related things going on. :-P

http://jetnation.com/forums/misc.php?do=topposters

Archived