Jets thank TJ in full page KC paper...

NIGHT STALKER

Classy move.

They left out the comma after "toughness." :D

I actually hate the idea of LT getting a ring with us, instead of TJ. I make that comment strictly from the stand point of how I feel about the individuals, and it is not intended to flare yet another debate about who had more "tread left on the tires" or "gas left in the tank."

At the end of the day TJ had a warrior mentality - LT is a sulky baby.

let's face it guys and girls, this isn't the same old Jets this team is becoming one of the classiest organizations in the NFL-from top to bottom

:lololol:

It was a nice gesture by the Jets. No denying that. But if you actually believe your post you're delusional.

Rex Ryan has leapfrogged past Bill Belichick as the most disliked coach in the NFL for his crass and boorish behavior. And your latest trade was for malcontent deadbeat dad.

Its gonna take a lot more than one newspaper ad before anyone other than Jets homers are gonna consider the Jets a classy organization.

It was a nice gesture by the Jets. No denying that. But if you actually believe your post you're delusional.

Rex Ryan has leapfrogged past Bill Belichick as the most disliked coach in the NFL for his crass and boorish behavior. And your latest trade was for malcontent deadbeat dad.

Its gonna take a lot more than one newspaper ad before anyone other than Jets homers are gonna consider the Jets a classy organization.

LOL

Keep thinking that.

:rl:

Rex Ryan has leapfrogged past Bill Belichick as the most disliked coach in the NFL for his crass and boorish behavior.

Lol! :rl: Who's the delusional one?

I'd be willing to bet that Ryan is the most LIKED coach in the NFL right now. If not, he's way towards the top of that list, nowhere near the bottom.

LOL

Keep thinking that.

:rl:

Lol! :rl: Who's the delusional one?

I'd be willing to bet that Ryan is the most LIKED coach in the NFL right now. If not, he's way towards the top of that list, nowhere near the bottom.

Well done. :cheers:

You really need to talk to folks other than Jets fans.

I have lost count of the number of fans from the other 30 teams that have told me that they still hate BB but they now root for the Patriot to beat the Jets because they can't stand Rex Ryan. And this was before he flipped off people in Miami.

Sorry. Ain't buyin' it.

I have lost count of the number of fans from the other 30 teams that have told me that they still hate BB but they now root for the Patriot to beat the Jets because they can't stand Rex Ryan. And this was before he flipped off people in Miami.

Nah, I think they're just envious because their HC is a mute.

Oh so it's the Miami fans that hate Rex. Who woulda thought?

But that's when his popularity really shot up! You should do another poll of all the fans of the other 30 teams you pal around with. Things might've changed.

HA HA HA misery loves company huh GWAGH too bad the JETS arent part of your company anymore. The DEMISE in New England is gonna be tough for ya huh?

tat's not what I'm talking about-from the new stadium to the state of the art training facility to the aggressiveness shown from the GM in trying to attain the BPA to the scouting staff and the great drafting down to the coaching staff-this is a different Jets team than the one we'd seen in the past-also too that the Pats are on the decline-you can say or feel the way you want but I've never seen New England under Kraft do something like this-hell, Belichick wouldn't even shake hands with Coughlin after losing to the NYG-add to the the cheating allegations going back to the beginning of the last decade...Jets way over NE as far as class goes

Belichick wouldn't even shake hands with Coughlin after losing to the NYG

Oh man! That was the spoiled brat move of the century walking off the field before the game was over! What a bitch. 18-1, crybabies! Lol!

Yeah, around the NFL people consider Belichick to be a more "likeable guy" than Rex Ryan??? :rl:

Outside of NE, he's a mumbling douche. A genius, but a mumbling douche.

Oh man! That was the spoiled brat move of the century walking off the field before the game was over! What a bitch. 18-1, crybabies! Lol!

Yeah, around the NFL people consider Belichick to be a more "likeable guy" than Rex Ryan??? :rl:

Outside of NE, he's a mumbling douche. A genius, but a mumbling douche.

and if it weren't for the luck-of-lifetime drafting Tom Brady an average coach who had he NOT drafted him would be coaching some college team by now. Just look at the record

Yeah I'm sure that not only do you know fans of the other 30 teams, but that they couldn't wait to tell you how they really felt about Rex Ryan. I'm sure the fans of the Steeler fans forgive Bellichick for the stolen signals (among other things) and now hate Ryan more. :rolleyes:

and if it weren't for the luck-of-lifetime drafting Tom Brady an average coach who had he NOT drafted him would be coaching some college team by now. Just look at the record

I've got a buddy at work -a Falcon fan from Georgia, so it's not an anti-NE thing for him- who's always saying the exact same thing. Tough to argue.

I've got a buddy at work -a Falcon fan from Georgia, so it's not an anti-NE thing for him- who's always saying the exact same thing. Tough to argue.

I remember the night that I saw he handed the napkin to Woody Johnson saing he didn't want to be the HC of the NYJ and I was happy at the time. I saw what he did at Cleveland and said that he was the 2nd coming of Pete Carroll-I wanted Gary Kubiak

Let's face it. If not for the vicious hit that Mo Lewis put on Drew Bledsoe, Brady would be out of the NFL by now (anybody who thinks that New England signed Bledsoe to a $100 million contract in March of 2001, http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/drew-bledsoe/featured/2, with the intent of pushing him out a year later is delusional) and Bellichick would at best be a D-Co-ordinator again.

Such is life.

tat's not what I'm talking about-from the new stadium to the state of the art training facility to the aggressiveness shown from the GM in trying to attain the BPA to the scouting staff and the great drafting down to the coaching staff-this is a different Jets team than the one we'd seen in the past-also too that the Pats are on the decline-you can say or feel the way you want but I've never seen New England under Kraft do something like this-hell, Belichick wouldn't even shake hands with Coughlin after losing to the NYG-add to the the cheating allegations going back to the beginning of the last decade...Jets way over NE as far as class goes

He shook hands with Coughlin when both teams came out on to the field before the the refs add a meaningless second to the clock. But don't let the facts get in your way of claiming they didn't shake hands.

The Jets have made some smart moves in the past couple years such as investing in a new training facility. And this ad was a nice thing to do.

But based on the comments I have heard from fans of the other 30 teams (and no, not just Dolphin fans.) He is really despised by pretty much everyone other than Jets fans for his over the top trash talking. Jet fans enjoy it. Pretty much everyone else finds it more arrogant than anything BB has done. There are a few exceptions to that I know 2 Steelers fans that hate both and hate BB more than Rex, but most people hate your coach more.

He shook hands with Coughlin when both teams came out on to the field before the the refs add a meaningless second to the clock. But don't let the facts get in your way of claiming they didn't shake hands.

The Jets have made some smart moves in the past couple years such as investing in a new training facility. And this ad was a nice thing to do.

But based on the comments I have heard from fans of the other 30 teams (and no, not just Dolphin fans.) He is really despised by pretty much everyone other than Jets fans for his over the top trash talking. Jet fans enjoy it. Pretty much everyone else finds it more arrogant than anything BB has done. There are a few exceptions to that I know 2 Steelers fans that hate both and hate BB more than Rex, but most people hate your coach more.

don't know who you're talking to but I can tell you this much; I've never seen a Jets coach give so much credit to his opposition-from players, coaches all the way down to the fans-the Jets go out of their way to give respect to their opponents-even when they don't like them. Look at the statements Rex makes every week bro-he is a football guy with a lot of friends. Belichick is not thought of too highly from the stuff I've read over the past decade. When you leave your starters in to run up a score and try to embarrass your peers well it doesn't sit well in that small town environment that the NFL is. And I'm not just talking about running a fly pattern to Moss with 30 seconds left in a game you already won.

Okay lets look at the record. 11-5 in 2008 with a QB that didn't play in college.

hey I'm not one of those Jets fans who are so quick to say we're now the better team-until we prove we are by beating them and finishing ahead of the Pats in the AFCE

I post on a few uk nfl fan sites and I'd say that the majority prefer Ryan over Bellichick.There are a few haters but most of the hate comes from the rest of the AFCE.

In terms of the media and players,Ryan is easily over Bellichick.

I post on a few uk nfl fan sites and I'd say that the majority prefer Ryan over Bellichick.There are a few haters but most of the hate comes from the rest of the AFCE.

In terms of the media and players,Ryan is easily over Bellichick.

when you're throwing bombs up 42-0 the word gets around that this guy is an a$$hole

Archived