April Fool's Day

penguini 15

As a reminder to everyone on Jetnation, tomorrow is April Fool's Day. There are going to be plenty of made up articles all over the internet. So if you read about any blockbuster trades or anything like that, just remember what day it is.

I heard there won't be an April Fool's Day this year.

So would this be a bad time to share the Shefter report that the Jets were the team reported to be trading their 2010 2nd round pick, and 2011 1st round for the 2010 #8???

Jets potentially moving up to nab Berry.

oh man that rocks, oh wait a minute, damn you got me. I can only wait and see what happens next.

I liked back in '08 when the banner had Kotite, Blair Thomas, and Browning Nagle in the banner along with '40 years of excellence'. Haha, the site got peppered with comments in different threads. Some people were like, "WTF?" "I'm new here, but what the hell is that?" "Is this a Jets site?" Or, just plain old, ":confused:".

I thought it was very funny.

As a reminder to everyone on Jetnation, tomorrow is April Fool's Day. There are going to be plenty of made up articles all over the internet. So if you read about any blockbuster trades or anything like that, just remember what day it is.

Hahahaaa ooooh man! You almost had me!

I liked back in '08 when the banner had Kotite, Blair Thomas, and Browning Nagle in the banner along with '40 years of excellence'. Haha, the site got peppered with comments in different threads. Some people were like, "WTF?" "I'm new here, but what the hell is that?" "Is this a Jets site?" Or, just plain old, ":confused:".

I thought it was very funny.

Yes, some people were very angry with this one:

banner-4.1.08.jpg

Archived