Wilfat Not Impressed By The Jets' Off Season Moves

SoFlaJets

I'm not a big Wilfork fan by any means, but I have absolutely no problem with what he said. Its not like he went out of his way to criticize the team or crap on the moves. He said they've made some good moves, but it has to translate to the field and that the Patriots can't do anything about it, so can't worry about it. He's absolutely right on all accounts.

That said, I'll be glad to see the Jets mop the floor with his team once they do get on the field. :P

No I think its just that they have a lot in common:

they both are huge

they both play the same position

they smell the same

they like grabbing men

they both have ****s

...im sure theirs more i could add. :D

and they could both kick either of our asses

You may not be impressed by her beauty but I bet Wilfork is impressed by the loyalty between the two of them. Those "beautiful ones" as Prince would say always smash the picture, especially when the money isnt coming in anymore.

Love comes in many different packages and as long as it's real - who gives a rats butt.

Bianca Wilfork was a 23-year-old single mom working two jobs

No need to insult his wife, she has nothing to do with his statement. Who cares if she isnt a 10, Im sure you're all not married to 10's. She's probably great for other reasons, hence why he married her.

He's says he's not concerned about the moves the Jets made, yet he's talking about them in April....

Well....he probably got asked to talk about them since I doubt he sat down and penned his thoughts on the offseason for the reporter.

He's right.

Wilfork's a scary good player...just wanted to throw that in there. Remember we could have had him in '04? Remember we had a hole at NT too? Good times...thank jah Herm and Bradway aren't drafting.

Archived