Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

moment up....

if the townies know who Aang is they obviously won't vote for him... since scum won't know who Aang is they may... no?

Townies have to hide who Aang is. That might include townies voting Aang to throw off the scent. If you have some jack@ss that is like "haha, he's scum cause he's voting Aang" then the mafia will just grind it out until they can kill Aang.

1 scum for finding out the identity of Aang is not an even trade for town.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL.

"She confirmed my innocence, so she must be the cop."

No, you idiot, she could be fake claiming.

Now that my innocence has been confirmed, the doc has to decide whether to protect me or himself. :suic3:

Now that my innocence has been confirmed, the doc has to decide whether to protect me or himself. :suic3:

If Kleck is innocent that threat probably threw DPR and company for quite the loop... who does the doc protect... himself, the cop, or Klecko... hmmmmm.... talk about a Whiffom

Townies have to hide who Aang is. That might include townies voting Aang to throw off the scent. If you have some jack@ss that is like "haha, he's scum cause he's voting Aang" then the mafia will just grind it out until they can kill Aang.

How long before someone gets pissed off and lets this cat out of the bag..

lol

How long before someone gets pissed off and lets this cat out of the bag..

lol

The funny thing is when I first read this thread I thought to myself how when there's absolutely nobody voting for him and I don't want it to be blatantly obvious who it is, I'd be the first one to vote him and get speed lynched for the trouble. :-P

The funny thing is when I first read this thread I thought to myself how when there's absolutely nobody voting for him and I don't want it to be blatantly obvious who it is, I'd be the first one to vote him and get speed lynched for the trouble. :-P

Yeah.. it'll probably end up being me though...

i can't see how town wins this game ...

Yeah.. it'll probably end up being me though...

i can't see how town wins this game ...

Ha, also a strong possibility. Not sure about the town being unable to win though. There's a lot of other factors that need to be considered beyond just "kill Aang", but I'd rather not get into game mechanics in the sign-up thread.

Ha, also a strong possibility. Not sure about the town being unable to win though. There's a lot of other factors that need to be considered beyond just "kill Aang", but I'd rather not get into game mechanics in the sign-up thread.

fair enough

No he's right. If CTM is Aang, the only hope for the town is the alts.

Ahh, gotcha... think I misread what he was saying the first time around.

You're both right.. I meant it would be me who puts a vote in on ang very early and probably gets lynched..

but slats is correct, if I'm ang, we're in trouble unless i get too busy at work to post very much..

You're both right.. I meant it would be me who puts a vote in on ang very early and probably gets lynched..

but slats is correct, if I'm ang, we're in trouble unless i get too busy at work to post very much..

And stop posting with the TWO FREAKIN' PERIODS!!!!

That kills you every alt game.

Does this mean you're in?

I'm taking a game off. The Tard Wars game has put me over the top...

Enjoy.

No thats not good. Its an alt game, moves much slower. I would miss you. Plus I really want you and Pac together in an alt game because no way anybody can tell the difference. Come on man play. Please.

No thats not good. Its an alt game, moves much slower. I would miss you. Plus I really want you and Pac together in an alt game because no way anybody can tell the difference. Come on man play. Please.

Kindly refrain from any further mention in the same sentence as that glorified hamster.

Archived