Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I swear I've liked all of them. Definitely in the minority I know but I find his movies truly enjoyable. I thought Unbreakable was great and the others fun to watch except the last one.

I wanted to like Unbreakable more than I did. My son loved it.

Signs was silly. The foreshadowing could not've been more heavy-handed.

The Happening is so bad, it's good. It's like an Ed Wood film. I laugh my ass off at that movie every time it shows up on my cable box.

And it's all such a shame, because I loved the Sixth Sense. Movie was brilliant.

18 people, great. Can't wait to see how many pages this one goes.

Well the last one was 17, so its not really that big of a difference. Besides, there was no immediate win condition available in Star Wars and we only had one of Doggin's buddies to speed lynch. Now we've got a whole slew of them. :P

Well the last one was 17, so its not really that big of a difference. Besides, there was no immediate win condition available in Star Wars and we only had one of Doggin's buddies to speed lynch. Now we've got a whole slew of them. :P

If any lessons were learned from Star Wars, there'll be a SK, a vig, a couple bombs, and lots of people who die two at a time. :mrgreen:

I wanted to like Unbreakable more than I did. My son loved it.

Signs was silly. The foreshadowing could not've been more heavy-handed.

The Happening is so bad, it's good. It's like an Ed Wood film. I laugh my ass off at that movie every time it shows up on my cable box.

And it's all such a shame, because I loved the Sixth Sense. Movie was brilliant.

Everything he's done after the Sixth Sense has been terrible. Unbreakable was at least watchable.

But the Happening, Signs, Village....absolute dog doodoo

Speaking of Kleck I dont see his sorry ass in the lineup Did he have a melt down and rage quit or some crap like that ? Just a crazy guess.

In a nutshell I suck and make the game unfun.

and before he shows up and explodes he didn't really make fun of my son... just picked on me for having a 4 year old pic still up.

Speaking of Kleck I dont see his sorry ass in the lineup Did he have a melt down and rage quit or some crap like that ? Just a crazy guess.

No, that was the game before the last one.. and the game before that one to..

this game he was strangely calm.. must of got his little noodle wet finally

Archived