One year - no cigarettes!

Klecko73isGod

:rim:

Congrats Kleck. Although lets be honest, you just gave up one smoking habit for another, right?

Nope, he just decided to only smoke after sex. :rim:

Seriously guys, quitting smoking is huge. Don't just be proud of quitting...realize you've pulled off a mental challenge that a lot of non-smokers may not be capable of. Leverage this, and pursue any other goal (college/grad school/business) you may have thought you couldn't do. Because if you can mentally pull yourself away from nicotine, you can do just about anything.

Congrats Kleck. It will be 3 years in May for me after 20 years of smoking. Keeping the weight down is a battle for me now.

Congrats Dude!

I will be at 3 years this August, and yeah.. the weight has become a challange :D

Awesome job Kleck. Probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. I too have been struggling with my weight, but Im just fat not an ex smoker.

Awesome job Kleck. Probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. I too have been struggling with my weight, but Im just fat not an ex smoker.

'fat' is in eye of beholder..

when you look at yourself sideways in the bathroom mirror do you say 'WTF?

'fat' is in eye of beholder..

when you look at yourself sideways in the bathroom mirror do you say 'WTF?

Why is he looking at himself sideways in the bathroom mirror? Is he so fat that he has to use props to help wipe???

Archived