LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MOD NOTE: This is your only warning. I made it perfectly clear NO EDITING. I don't care it was for a picture, I'd rather deal with another post.

you're quite dashing when you're angry.

No. Going after me is not scummy. It very well could be the same thing I'm doing - trying to gauge reactions. Yes, I rolled my own WIFOM. Not really intentional, but like you said, it's a bit of a trap there.

But I disagree with it being a poor defense. Sharrow put words into my mouth, but once I pointed that out, he somewhat backed down (although I think he's still voting for me....meh).

What words did I put in your mouth again?

Another dumb question, if you don't mind? I'm keeping up fairly well with the acronyms you guys use (and if I don't know, I'm a bit afraid to ask....;-)) but I can't figure out what "repped" is short for, no matter how I try. Anybody want to educate me?

(Oh, and in case you missed it last game, ALL my innuendos are intentional :love0040:)

Another dumb question, if you don't mind? I'm keeping up fairly well with the acronyms you guys use (and if I don't know, I'm a bit afraid to ask....;-)) but I can't figure out what "repped" is short for, no matter how I try. Anybody want to educate me?

(Oh, and in case you missed it last game, ALL my innuendos are intentional :love0040:)

repped

Repped = adding to somebodies reputation for post. If you really like something.. you rep them by clicking on that clip board thing under their avatar.

Ut oh. Bad Lily. No love for the mod, yet.....

Of course you're dashing, handsome. Wanna let me sit in your lap and peek at your notes? Um..... I mean, chat with you? ;-)

clever ploy, don't think that hasn't been tried before!

Repp is short for reputation. When you like someones post you can hit the little notebook thing wite a comment and rep them. Thru Rep you may eventually achieve Icon status here. Not sure if theirs any icons in this game. Very rare and very teh awesome.

Repped = adding to somebodies reputation for post. If you really like something.. you rep them by clicking on that clip board thing under their avatar.

So simple. My blonde is showing.... Thanks, Brett! :love0040:

Dammit I miss EY. Why he no longer enjoy the mafia goodness? Very sad.

some people take the mafia goodness too seriously. I enjoy arguing with him... hopefully he'll play the next one.

UNVOTE

I don't think there's enough room in here for both of us.

VOTE: Lily

Sorry it had to be this way babe.

Aww, and just when I was really starting to like you, too.

I'm assuming this is a joke, right? lol

some people take the mafia goodness too seriously. I enjoy arguing with him... hopefully he'll play the next one.

The best game was Doggins JN/JI mafia game where he was BOG and kept dropping hints about dougnuts, Bavaria and carrying a gun. Right up until he was lycnhed or modkilled. That was epic. I was blackout that game. Awesome

Archived