LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

This definitely caught my attention. In one post, Verbal's describing what scum does, and how that shows that he's not scum. Particularly the way he says scum votes.

Other than saying your reasons are lame, would you like something else? Ok, fine. I'll give you more:

1. I'm not retarded, contrary to what some might think. (not a word, DMers)

2. Knowing #1 to be true, I'm not going to flop around like that, on D1 no less, if I'm scum, mostly for reason #3.

3. It puts a spotlight on me that could get me lynched. So, I'd just avoid the whole damn situation, pick somebody to vote, and stick with it. I can defend myself better as town, so that's why I'm doing it. As scum, defense is more tricky, and therefore easier to just avoid altogether.

Mafia don't move votes around that much in the early stages of a game - it's suspicious. They'll spread their votes out and stick with them. And I haven't been laying low, so that's just a crock. How the hell can I vote for 3 different people and qualify as "laying low"? That makes no sense.

Erase all prior FOSs, and put a nice wet one (FOS, that is. Pervs.) on JVOR.

Then in this post, look what he says he's gonna do with his vote:

WIFOM, yes...if you choose to read it that way. But does it make sense? I think so.

I've put myself in the spotlight because I want to see how I'm attacked and if I can garner any info from it. Huge change in strategy for me based on my normal play, but you wouldn't necessarily know that.

So far, Sharrow and Crusher have the most suspicion from me. Crusher has my vote, and will likely for the remainder of the day.

Going home from work now....will check back in later on tonight (or in the morning...dunno...have hockey tonight). Ciao.

Like I said, it just caught my eye catching up just now.

I like this post a lot, though:

Random Question: DPR, when are you going to start playing?

DPR is playing a much different game than we've seen from him here before so far.

unvote

This definitely caught my attention. In one post, Verbal's describing what scum does, and how that shows that he's not scum. Particularly the way he says scum votes.

Then in this post, look what he says he's gonna do with his vote:

Like I said, it just caught my eye catching up just now.

I like this post a lot, though:

DPR is playing a much different game than we've seen from him here before so far.

Slats this seems like a lot of nothing. He says Mafia usually place a vote and keep it there which caught your eye as in comparison to the next post which says he will keep his vote on Crusher. You do realize hes voted for like 4 people already so I think that renders this post useless.

It seems to me your diggin a bit too hard Slats.

Yeah. I'm not quite over that game yet. You soooo played me, dude. I'm watching you closer than anyone this time around. :yes:

Kudos on the nice play. NOBODY has ever had me PMIng a mod asking to be replaced before. Which, of course, will make me remember it a long time. That's the downside of a good play, you know. People remember it. ;-)

Are you saying that I played you last game?

We were both town. I was just defending myself. When all was said and done, I was defending you, too. And that was before I knew how hot your avatar was going to be!

Slats this seems like a lot of nothing. He says Mafia usually place a vote and keep it there which caught your eye as in comparison to the next post which says he will keep his vote on Crusher. You do realize hes voted for like 4 people already so I think that renders this post useless.

It seems to me your diggin a bit too hard Slats.

Like I said, it just caught my eye. Not a huge deal on it's own. But there's not a lot of difference between parking a vote from the onset, and parking one after shaking a few trees.

Little weird that the guy who published a manifesto on how he thinks this game's setup thinks I'm digging a little hard, though.

Vote Count

Lily (1)- SMC

Bleedin (1)- Smashmouth

Crusher (2)- Naeann, Verbal

Slats (1)- JiF

CTM (1)- Bleedin' Green

Brett (3)- CTM, AVM

AVM (1)- BrettFavre

Verbal (3)- JVoR, sharrow, lily

JiF (1)- PAC

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch

Are you saying that I played you last game?

We were both town. I was just defending myself. When all was said and done, I was defending you, too. And that was before I knew how hot your avatar was going to be!

Like I said, it just caught my eye. Not a huge deal on it's own. But there's not a lot of difference between parking a vote from the onset, and parking one after shaking a few trees.

Little weird that the guy who published a manifesto on how he thinks this game's setup thinks I'm digging a little hard, though.

Not you. You were a perfect gentleman. *cough*

I was talking to that little weasel JiF!

Vote Count

Lily (1)- SMC

Bleedin (1)- Smashmouth

Crusher (3)- Naeann, Verbal, Hess

Slats (1)- JiF

CTM (1)- Bleedin' Green

Brett (3)- CTM, AVM

AVM (1)- BrettFavre

Verbal (3)- JVoR, sharrow, lily

JiF (1)- PAC

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch

Repp is short for reputation. When you like someones post you can hit the little notebook thing wite a comment and rep them. Thru Rep you may eventually achieve Icon status here. Not sure if theirs any icons in this game. Very rare and very teh awesome.

My muffin top is an icon!

unvote

vote JiFruitcake

I don't like the assault on Slats followed by the disappearing act. I've still got my eye on Shutout though... the guy lays in the weeds... with Sharrow.

I'm flattered. "assault"...lol

The best game was Doggins JN/JI mafia game where he was BOG and kept dropping hints about dougnuts, Bavaria and carrying a gun. Right up until he was lycnhed or modkilled. That was epic. I was blackout that game. Awesome

That was my favorite game every because I recruited my mt on the very first night and the we found each other in the game (dont remember who played us), but it just showed the strength of our relationship.

Just so you know I'm not going to argue your point. Airtight your argument, air freaking tight. Well done

Oh I forgot my reasoning. I think you're scum. And I think Verbal's scum. So it's a win/win if we can put some heat on you. Please bring it on witchyabadselves.

Yep

Because you want to survive the day?

I gather that DPR realizes that with his quickly cemented reputation his crazy theories will either get him lynched or NKd early. Or worse: ignored.

I am still alive... have about 20 10 post pages to go thru and not feeling good so I will catch up in the morning since I'm off tommorow.

Naeann, PM Max the site owner about fixing that 10 post per page problem.

It's an administration problem (ie., the IT guy has to adjust the settings for the site so that all members will have that option back).

Because you want to survive the day?

I gather that DPR realizes that with his quickly cemented reputation his crazy theories will either get him lynched or NKd early. Or worse: ignored.

lol...we should call you the anti-DMer.

No kidding. He's mean to all of us. :roll:

Now, now, I'm merely adapting to my environment. I'll post when there is something to post about - so far we are just going through the usual.

45 pages of the usual, but the usual.

Now, now, I'm merely adapting to my environment. I'll post when there is something to post about - so far we are just going through the usual.

Wes, you quoted me there. I didn't mean YOU were mean. I meant SMC. You're cuddly, in an evil knife-in-the-back sort of way. A sort of kindred spirit to myself. :biggrin:

I get it.

When in Rome ... try not to get crucified by the Romans.

MOD NOTE: I have posted a new thread in the lounge to those who can't view more than 10 posts per page. Please post in there and hopefully the site owner will rectify it.

hehehhe huhhuhuh

he said... rectify

beavis-and-butthead.jpg

Archived