LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

You're good man, and allow me to apologize. I was still drugged up (and admittedly still am now :P weeeee), and didn't read Vic's post clearly. I'm sorry to call you a douche, I see what you were doing now and you're good. Again my man, I'm sorry -- it was very uncalled for, and you're good in my book

AVM, I like you on drugs. Hell, I liked you anyway. :love0040:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont like how antagonistic Hess is being right now. Raising a lot of questions that nobody can really answer and its COMPLETLY derailed scumhunting. I pegged him earlier as an easy conversion target because nobody takes him seriously..

I'm willing to revisit it. Its just hard because my gut screams CTM but posting is leaning towards Hess.

You don't have to ask if I would go there, but that's probably more emotion than logic, to be honest.

OK question to everyone else not named Lily. Who tried to night kill her the night BG and Pac got NK'ed? Do you think there is a serial killer? A vig taking a complete shot in the dark at that time. Before she was really pressured at all during any part of this game? Let's say they converted the vig. That makes sense. I thought about that, especially because JVOR got shot, maybe by scum maybe by town I guess we don't know. Do you think he has more than one bullet in the gun? Or do you think there is other roles who can NK town on top of the regular NK? Where if she didn't have a vest 3 town in one night would be dead. And do you think it's strange this hasn't happened to anyone else at night? And when it does it's in this bizarro case of supposedly two scum dying at the same time? You would think that shot would have came from a good guy, no? So what''s he shooting at Lily for?

AVM, I like you on drugs. Hell, I liked you anyway. :love0040:

Hehe. Thanks...I'm generally a rather nice person, even though I flip out and act douchey on this site sometimes. :P I like all you guys too!! Haha

Well, I am off work and now on my way to a night of binge drinking. Maybe I will be posting. Hopefully.

Seeya guys in the morning

Have fun my man, be safe!

Yes. Speculation is fair game. You cannot, however have someone imply who they are. They cannot confirm it yup. For example if you asked PAC "Are you a hot Asian woman" and he said "Yes" then he would've been killed.

Is speculation fair game?

Anyway, if Slats "was visited by MIB" does that mean he isn't the MIB?

Back to this one more time. Another question b/c my boy Brett likes them so much. WHAT DOES THE FREAKING GUY DO WHEN HE VISITS THEM? Please I'm begging you to tell me, anyone. (Keep in mind Vic told us straight out we'd know when conversions happen)

Lily-we'll always have Paris

AVM- get better buddy

CTM-sorry I'm retarded I get it now

I dont like how antagonistic Hess is being right now. Raising a lot of questions that nobody can really answer and its COMPLETLY derailed scumhunting. I pegged him earlier as an easy conversion target because nobody takes him seriously..

I'm willing to revisit it. Its just hard because my gut screams CTM but posting is leaning towards Hess.

As much as I'd LOVE to go there with you, and believe me I would, there have been no conversions since I checked him. If he's scum, he's original scum. But I'm doubting it. What scum team would let him continue to not understand that there were two scum teams? Surely, they would have helped him grasp that by now.

Back to this one more time. Another question b/c my boy Brett likes them so much. WHAT DOES THE FREAKING GUY DO WHEN HE VISITS THEM? Please I'm begging you to tell me, anyone. (Keep in mind Vic told us straight out we'd know when conversions happen)

Lily-we'll always have Paris

AVM- get better buddy

CTM-sorry I'm retarded I get it now

Are you asking from the show, or specifically this game? (and thanks man)

As much as I'd LOVE to go there with you, and believe me I would, there have been no conversions since I checked him. If he's scum, he's original scum. But I'm doubting it. What scum team would let him continue to not understand that there were two scum teams? Surely, they would have helped him grasp that by now.

I'll be dead honest and if it's my demise so be it. I should know by now as it's my 4th game. I've seen Godfather tossed around enough and it's basically defined on this page. I know it was prominent in the Godfather game too. But it just clicked what the power is, when I read CTM's post. I've always kind of glossed over it. As you guys know I have a play and learn as I go along approach to this game so I just got it. Truth.

Now as far as conversions go I still can't for the life of me understand why we have a conversion finder for one conversion.

I'll be dead honest and if it's my demise so be it. I should know by now as it's my 4th game. I've seen Godfather tossed around enough and it's basically defined on this page. I know it was prominent in the Godfather game too. But it just clicked what the power is, when I read CTM's post. I've always kind of glossed over it. As you guys know I have a play and learn as I go along approach to this game so I just got it. Truth.

Now as far as conversions go I still can't for the life of me understand why we have a conversion finder for one conversion.

I meant Star Wars game in bold.

Hess, I can't jump down somebody's throat for that. And I was just getting comfortably mad, too. You know how we girls are when we get rolling. Dammit! Seriously, I know you aren't probably scum. You just pissed me off.

I'd come give you a hug and a kiss, but then I'd have Nae up my butt and I just got you out of there! ;-)

Well, I am off work and now on my way to a night of binge drinking. Maybe I will be posting. Hopefully.

Seeya guys in the morning

Brett their is other ways of enjoying yourself rather than drinking your life away, I have no clue what they are but I did watch a movie on Lifetime once and Im pretty sure thats what it was about, tho I dont rememeber I was drunk.,

From the game. If he doesn't convert or kill. What does he do when he visits all these people?

Your guess is as good as mine bro. I thought maybe a watcher role, but they already had one in Ben. No clue.

Brett their is other ways of enjoying yourself rather than drinking your life away, I have no clue what they are but I did watch a movie on Lifetime once and Im pretty sure thats what it was about, tho I dont rememeber I was drunk.,

:D

Hess, I can't jump down somebody's throat for that. And I was just getting comfortably mad, too. You know how we girls are when we get rolling. Dammit! Seriously, I know you aren't probably scum. You just pissed me off.

I'd come give you a hug and a kiss, but then I'd have Nae up my butt and I just got you out of there! ;-)

There is enough hugs and kisses for both of you ya know. But until I see another conversion I'm afraid they may have to wait. ;)

(thank you for understanding though)

And what I'm saying is i've always understood Godfather was scum just wasn't sure on his power. So I just figured Vic was switching things up, but I get it now that I understand his power. Still confused what it all means but understand the thought process.

There is enough hugs and kisses for both of you ya know. But until I see another conversion I'm afraid they may have to wait. ;)

And what I'm saying is i've always understood Godfather was scum just wasn't sure on his power. So I just figured Vic was switching things up, but I get it now that I understand his power. Still confused what it all means but understand the thought process.

Aw, baby, are you worried about poison lipstick? :love0040:

Understanding? You're talking to Soprano here! :biggrin:

You know I'm clean;)... just a little.. dead.

One thing I dont get is Im seeing alot of smart players make some really bad plays.

I made a hidious mistake during my semi orchestrated Melt down. I was the Double voter on JIF and the only reason I did it was because that first vote was so frustrating and JIF was getting more annoying as the day went on, so I hammered. Most agreed JIF was acting nuts and I could not take it anymore.

I didnt think the role was one of the more Important ones so I rolled with it. Looking back now I wish I had it back but hey I dont so I wanted to let you guys know in case it helped with any Investigations since I have seen reference to the double vote a few times.

As if right now I think the scummiest of the scum is Slats by far. I made my case on him and Ive got nothing more to say when it concerns him. I have the feeling Slats thinks he had me in the running to vote for Lily and he was rolling with me on that the previous day . Sure enough He voted Lily another claimed role so 2 bad plays in a row for Mr Slats.

Others have pointed his way as well but I am the only one voting. I suggest you guys focus on the facts we have instead of trying like Hess to figure out the impossible I gave that crap up a long time ago. :Typotux:

Im of the feeling CTM has pumped up to his usual analytical self but he didnt start doing it until I called him on it. Of course this does not make him scum but it is interesting. If he is scum he has a knack of directing people in the wrong direction with the best of them so pay close attention.

Smash, I'm honestly willing to vote anybody at this point, except you and Brett. Okay, and Hess. :P And Slats really tops my list, thanks to the points you brought up.

vote Slats

But I did promise Slats that we wouldn't hammer him while he's away, so if it gets to L-1 I will unvote if he's not back.

I think I'd better explain that thinking. If there are two scum teams, and it looks like there are, we haven't killed off very many of you. In fact, you've done a better job killing each other than we, as a group, have. I think the only reason that this game isn't over is that your win conditions have something to do with each other. Maybe you need to eradicate the other team or something. Dunno, exactly - just a guess. So, I'm thinking that there's more of you than us at this point, and pretty much anywhere I vote (other than the ones I feel really good about) is a good vote.

I'd really like some other thoughts on that theory, though, since my choices have been oh, so accurate this game.

One thing I dont get is Im seeing alot of smart players make some really bad plays.

I made a hidious mistake during my semi orchestrated Melt down. I was the Double voter on JIF and the only reason I did it was because that first vote was so frustrating and JIF was getting more annoying as the day went on, so I hammered. Most agreed JIF was acting nuts and I could not take it anymore.

I didnt think the role was one of the more Important ones so I rolled with it. Looking back now I wish I had it back but hey I dont so I wanted to let you guys know in case it helped with any Investigations since I have seen reference to the double vote a few times.

As if right now I think the scummiest of the scum is Slats by far. I made my case on him and Ive nothing more to say when it concerns him. I have the feeling Slats thinks he had me in the running to vote for Lily and he was rolling with me on that the previous day . Sure enough He voted Lily another claimed role so 2 bad plays in a row for Mr Slats.

Others have pointed his way as well but I am the only one voting. I suggest you guys focus on the facts we have instead of trying like Hess to figure out the impossible I gave that crap up a long time ago. :Typotux:

Im of the feeling CTM has pumped up to his usual analytical self but he didnt start doing it until I called him on it. Of course this does not make him scum but it is interesting. If he is scum he has a knack of directing people in the wrong direction with the best of them so pay close attention.

glad we know who the double voter is at least .. I'm going to assume you are Jack if town.. Since you are influential in show and role is usually called influential townie...

Smash I agree eiyh you strongly that slats is by far the most scummy.. But

I'm Also thinking we have 2 scum teams here and could be getting close to end game... Need to be careful a bit.. I want to hear from him a first before voting.. Especially shen I didn't know who double voter ws...

Lastly .. This idea that I dong play the same is a fallacy that's been chasing me this whole offseason ... I've heard every game so far .. Most of which I've been innocent... I no longer go crazy digging through old posts as I don't have that kind of time znymore.. I only do it when something important happens... Like 2 scum getting nk'd.. My approach go shutout lynch was analtical and playing the numbers btw.. I don't know what else to say.. It strikes me as fishing for low hanging fruit frankly

Lastly I'm too many drinks in and on iPhone do **** crusher in his big ass if my typing sux

Rady friend?

HHahaha

yay another drunk :) .

Chan yes I agree now on the 2 scum teams 100%. So they win with their team only right ?

Hey Vic you slacker bastard why didnt ya keep up with the master list on page one.

Bleedin still protecting his lovers ass long after death is interesting and gay as all hell. This could reach Crusher/JIF levels if properly encouraged. PAC of course will deny since he is the receiver and I have a nice little video but its way way too vile for the ladies so I'll refrain.

:coff: I'm gonna waste some time on this game this morning, then I'm out of here. I voted for Lily because of this post:

I'm still absorbing it all. I don't think I've ever seen two scum from opposing teams go down at the same time. This would also explain why we have two investigative roles - or had.

I think we seriously need to look at who was behind the lynch on our cop, boys.

In other news, I have interesting results for you. I investigated Slats last night. He WAS visited by the MiB. This doesn't mean he was converted. It could have failed, but he was definitely tried. I think what Vic had in mind with this role is that the cop would pick up the ball from here. Now, we have to go with our judgment. I'll leave it in the town's (and scum's) hands to decide what to do with this.

I jumped down her throat here because she's seriously trying to implicate me with the MiB here. I read it as she was saying I was converted. I have no idea what the use of this so-called power of hers is if she people who were unsuccessfully converted so she can lay suspicion on them. Sounds like complete, 100% BS to me.

But think about when we had the convert. It was early Day 2. The only one we've had. Now look at SMC's big reveal as the town Doc. Look at the last line.

I've been away for most of the holiday weekend and back on the game. I see that I'm the focal point now and am at L-2 because of DPR's claim. So I'll explain everything now since I don't know how long I'll get before someone gets itchy to hammer:

I can confirm DPR's claim. He is the cop. And he is not lying about his investigation result.

BUT, the thing is I'm town. In fact, I'm the doc

Confusing? Not really. I received a PM around the start of the game morning (it was about 10:30 am on the 28th.

Vicious PM'd me and said I was framed. I don't know if I can quote the language without being modkilled.

In any event, I was a tad confused looked it up and it means that the scum can target someone at night and if the cop investigates that person the result will show that person to be scum.

It only matters if I'm investigated that night and, just my misfortune, I was investigated last night. With DPR claiming such a result, I have no doubt that he is the cop.

Now, I self protected night 1 and protected slats night 2. Why slats? Because if town, he's the best scum hunter we have.

Now, why would he say that? Why would he announce who he "protected" when everyone would probably happily just assume he protected himself?

Anyone?

Okay, I'll tell you, then. Because he was the MiB's Watcher, that's why! Knowing they had a watcher, they were probably very concerned that the town had a tracker. And if he were tracked on either night, the tracker would be one person who knew he was lying right there. But he couldn't claim to protect others for both nights, that would've been idiotic, so he claimed to "protect" me, because in reality that night he was actually "watching" me.

And he saw nothing. I stayed home that night.

But MiB sent their watcher to me after their only conversion. So I was not converted. At least that much should be pretty clear.

And that's why I flew off at her. I had started to trust her after DPR flipped innocent, but her trying to implicate me as the convert had me right back to thinking she was scum.

Oh, I forgot to add, "thanks for the compliment, scum!"

But here's the reveal of my useless piece of crap role. Are you ready? Good.

I'm Batman.

Isn't that awesome?

Just kidding, though. I'm the Vigilante. The most useless vigilante one of these games may have ever seen. But it was that Batman claim from JiF that made me think for sure he was scum, because I thought he was trying to intimate that he was the vig. On top of his really shady play to that point, that was enough for me.

At night, I holstered nights 1 & 2. Had no firm ideas.

By night three, I felt our numbers were good and I could take a chance on the player I thought was scummiest to that point: Lily. I shot your vest off, Love. Sorry. It was that vest that made me trust her a little bit, even though the claim was weak as sh!t.

The following day, still feeling iffy on her but not sure, but with her gaining a lot of votes, DPR is pushing his non-existent case on shutout in an attempt (I thought) to draw attention away from Lily. I thought, could scum have a vest? I became as certain as I possibly could be that DPR, Lily, and Sharrow -who was following like a complaining puppy dog- were a team. I jumped on there just to get to night phase so I could shoot at DPR when shutout flipped town.

And I did exactly that. I had visions of the Mafia Day Parade that was going to be thrown for me as I single-handedly took down the entire MiB operation. But I failed. I guess Nae was protecting him - which I thought was completely insane because he was so obviously scum!

So next day, when the town was speed lynching DPR, I happily jumped on board when I saw the rest of the town saw exactly what I did, and we could start getting to the end of this game already. DPR would flip scum, and we could take out Sharrow and Lily the next two days and win.

I was completely and totally shocked when he flipped town. What cop considers giving the town false investigation results? I mean, seriously!

As for JVoR, I wish I could take credit for that but I was role-blocked last night. I didn't shoot at him, anyway. I have absolutely sucked this entire game, and my role sucks, too. Thanks again, Vic! All I can guess with that is that this Others team can kill MiB when they interact. But it wasn't me.

So as of now, I'm thinking CTM really woke up out of a game-long slumber as soon as this Others team was introduced. It's like he's all of a sudden playing. And he's bullet-proof, too! What I'd like more than anything is to get to the night phase so I can take a shot at him. If he's telling the truth, you have a townie there you can trust. You can even lynch me tomorrow to verify that I'm the POS vigilante I say I am to verify. But I really want to take one shot at Mr. Bullet-proof over here.

And Smash, what did happen to all your suspicion on Lily? She was like your #1 target, then you switch to CTM then me in a hurry. I still think something's going on with Lily, but I'm going to

unvote

vote: Smash

Smash, who spent most of the game raising the town's paranoia level with his hair-brained conversion theories. Days after we'd only had one, he was still going on about his "lone MiB" concept. It's okay to be thick-headed once in a while, but that was too much.

I don't know if Smash and CTM are working together or just taking advantage of each other, but voting Smash now and shooting at CTM tonight would really work for me.

Now I have to get out of here. But by way of elaborate alibi :rolleyes:, here's where I'm going: http://www.ampshow.com/

I've taken my guitar playing son every year, and I'm already late getting out the door to get there this year. Driving to NJ sucks. See you later.

Oh, I forgot to add, "thanks for the compliment, scum!"

But here's the reveal of my useless piece of crap role. Are you ready? Good.

I'm Batman.

Isn't that awesome?

Just kidding, though. I'm the Vigilante. The most useless vigilante one of these games may have ever seen. But it was that Batman claim from JiF that made me think for sure he was scum, because I thought he was trying to intimate that he was the vig. On top of his really shady play to that point, that was enough for me.

At night, I holstered nights 1 & 2. Had no firm ideas.

By night three, I felt our numbers were good and I could take a chance on the player I thought was scummiest to that point: Lily. I shot your vest off, Love. Sorry. It was that vest that made me trust her a little bit, even though the claim was weak as sh!t.

The following day, still feeling iffy on her but not sure, but with her gaining a lot of votes, DPR is pushing his non-existent case on shutout in an attempt (I thought) to draw attention away from Lily. I thought, could scum have a vest? I became as certain as I possibly could be that DPR, Lily, and Sharrow -who was following like a complaining puppy dog- were a team. I jumped on there just to get to night phase so I could shoot at DPR when shutout flipped town.

And I did exactly that. I had visions of the Mafia Day Parade that was going to be thrown for me as I single-handedly took down the entire MiB operation. But I failed. I guess Nae was protecting him - which I thought was completely insane because he was so obviously scum!

So next day, when the town was speed lynching DPR, I happily jumped on board when I saw the rest of the town saw exactly what I did, and we could start getting to the end of this game already. DPR would flip scum, and we could take out Sharrow and Lily the next two days and win.

I was completely and totally shocked when he flipped town. What cop considers giving the town false investigation results? I mean, seriously!

As for JVoR, I wish I could take credit for that but I was role-blocked last night. I didn't shoot at him, anyway. I have absolutely sucked this entire game, and my role sucks, too. Thanks again, Vic! All I can guess with that is that this Others team can kill MiB when they interact. But it wasn't me.

So as of now, I'm thinking CTM really woke up out of a game-long slumber as soon as this Others team was introduced. It's like he's all of a sudden playing. And he's bullet-proof, too! What I'd like more than anything is to get to the night phase so I can take a shot at him. If he's telling the truth, you have a townie there you can trust. You can even lynch me tomorrow to verify that I'm the POS vigilante I say I am to verify. But I really want to take one shot at Mr. Bullet-proof over here.

And Smash, what did happen to all your suspicion on Lily? She was like your #1 target, then you switch to CTM then me in a hurry. I still think something's going on with Lily, but I'm going to

unvote

vote: Smash

Smash, who spent most of the game raising the town's paranoia level with his hair-brained conversion theories. Days after we'd only had one, he was still going on about his "lone MiB" concept. It's okay to be thick-headed once in a while, but that was too much.

I don't know if Smash and CTM are working together or just taking advantage of each other, but voting Smash now and shooting at CTM tonight would really work for me.

Now I have to get out of here. But by way of elaborate alibi :rolleyes:, here's where I'm going: http://www.ampshow.com/

I've taken my guitar playing son every year, and I'm already late getting out the door to get there this year. Driving to NJ sucks. See you later.

That's interesting. If you're telling the truth, it means you haven't been converted because the shot on Lily was after the conversion. That said, you can't really be proven since there are two scum teams because the second shot could just be them. I like the idea of testing CTM tonight though.

Archived