LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this is a huge mistake but i'm game

unvote

vote nolynch

If your going to say that chan at least give your explanation I would like to hear it . Is it just based on the fact you think Slats is scum OR is there something else your thinking ?

If your going to say that chan at least give your explanation I would like to hear it . Is it just based on the fact you think Slats is scum OR is there something else your thinking ?

I have to be honest, I'm really surprised that he went along with the no lynch, but that's really good for the town if he's telling the truth. I'll shoot at him just like I said, and if he's living tomorrow - he's town.

On the off-chance that I'm living tomorrow, you'll lynch me to verify him as town. But I strongly suspect that I am toast.

And Lily, just so you know, I'm going out for the rest of the day again soon. I'll put in my kill on CTM as soon as I see Vic announce the beginning of the night phase. Talk to you then! :mrgreen:

I have no clue why that happened, but I hope you guys know what you're doing. I had a couple of complications with everything...and quite frankly im drugged up and hurting right now. Doc said I'd be getting better by tonight or tomorrow, but I wanted to let you guys know I just can't give you anything yesterday or today. Sorry guys

I have no clue why that happened, but I hope you guys know what you're doing. I had a couple of complications with everything...and quite frankly im drugged up and hurting right now. Doc said I'd be getting better by tonight or tomorrow, but I wanted to let you guys know I just can't give you anything yesterday or today. Sorry guys

I really hope you feel better.

Just take care of yourself, AVM. Seniding healing thoughts your way...

Hess, I hope you didn't think I said Slats faked his day with his son. I don't think any of you would do something like that! I meant that he left you things to say while he was gone. But anyway, it's night, so let's just see what happens from here.

Since we're STILL in night phase and I'm bored.....

Hey, Slats? Are you a betting man? I have one for you. If you flip scum, you wear the siggy of my choice for a week, and if you don't, I will do the same. We'll do this right, not the way the last bet went. I have a really good idea for yours, if you're brave enough. ;-)

It will remind us that this is a game and supposed to be fun, don't you think? If not, that's okay. We can skip it. Even though I tried to take you down, and might try again, I still love ya! :love0040:

you clowns are killing me.

DPRamrod get in here and start that Predator game!

It's even worse trying to play it, like snails crawling. I put as good a case on Lily as possible and was almost lynched for it. Put slats at L1 and the two bozos who claimed we were a team the whole day suddenly disapear. ASAP is apparently not understood in this game.

The group had decided to take a night to sleep on their next decision. With numbers dwindling it was clear the next decision would be crucial. The remaining members could not sleep this night. They were being held up by their anxiety of the possibility of the Man in Black taking the opportunity to kill another one of their members. The situation had been further confused by the appearance of the Others.

"What do you think their goal is?"

"I'm not sure, but I say we assume it's in our best interests to consider them to be a threat."

"I don't really think they are a threat to be honest. They killed one of the members in the MiB's army. They could just have easily killed one of us."

"Could just be a matter of time."

They sat around the camp, eyes darting from one member to the next, questioning their every move. The paranoia had reached an all-time high.

"I'm gonna head into the jungle to gather more fire wood."

As the man went into the jungle the howling of the Man in Black came. Instantly everybody froze up, their eyes wide with panic. They heard the screaming, and it sounded like it was coming closer.

SMASH!

A body was propelled from the jungle right into the fire that the group was sitting around. It was Smashmouth.

Smashmouth AKA Frank Lapidus, an innocent Lostee, has been killed by the man in black.

20090710152856%21Frank_Lapidus.jpg

At that very moment, someone else also appeared from the jungle. They could only make out the shadow, but when he spoke they instantly recognized his voice.

"Hello friends."

"J-J-J-John???"

"Yes, surprised to see me? I figured some of you would have figured out by now that I'm not REALLY John Locke."

"Oh my god. You're the man in black."

"That's correct and I'm hear to kill you all."

Another member entered in from the shadows as well.

"I think you meant WE are here to kill them, brotha."

"Ah yes, we."

The other member rose his rifle square into the eyes of Jack Shephard. He didn't even blink an eye, he seemed calm, serene. This was unnerving considering he was staring down the barrel of a rifle.

"I guess you're ready to die then are ya?"

"I'm not dying anytime soon, you on other hand...."

"Me on the other hand what?!" Shouted the man

"Well, I guess I'll see you in another life, brother."

BANG!

The rifle shot came out from the jungle. The man's body collapsed into a lifeless heap.

CTM aka Desmond Hume, a member of the MiB's army has been shot.

henry-ian-cusick-lost.jpg

"You can come out now Richard."

From the bushes, Richard Alpert appeared to the group.

"Everyone" Jack said. "Richard is not here to hurt you, actually, he's here with me."

"What are you talking about Jack?" said John

"Well, see, before you had your brother killed, he was smart enough to nominate a back-up to him. He knew that the possibility of letting you out into the world would bring an end to everything we love out there. He needed a replacement. So before he died, he made me just like him."

"BULL ****!!" John yelled. He took out his knife and went to stab Jack, but could not do it. It was as if something was holding him back, physically, from plunging that cold steel into Jack's heart.

"It's true." spoke Richard. "It's over. You cannot escape this island."

John collapsed to his knees and began to cry. "But I've worked so hard for this!! I deserve to go home!" He brought himself to his feet and dragged himself into the jungle. The howling came again but it went farther, and farther away.

Lily AKA The Man in Black (Godfather) has been captured and confined to the Island by the new leader of the Others, Jack Shephard (Backup to Jacob). The game is over. The Others have won.

john-locke.jpg

"So what happens now? Are we not allowed to leave the island either?"

"That was Jacob's rules. You can all go home. There's a boat on the far side of the island. Those who want to stay, can stay. If you want to go, please go. My job is to stay here now, and keep you guys safe, and everyone else safe from him."

lost-end-creds-o.gif

1. BRETTFARVE4EVA (Brettw4rd)- Jack Shephard (Backup), Others

2. Bleedin' Green- Jin Kwon (Lover) Lostee

3. SMC- Ben Linus (Watcher) MiB's Army

4. TEH SMEXY CRUSHER- Jacob (Godfather), Others

5. Pac- Sun Kwon (Lover) Lostee

6. Slats- Richard Alpert (Role Deflector) Others

7. AVM- Charles Widmore (Miller), Lostee

8. Verbal- Claire Littleton (1 time crazy gun owner)

9. CTM- Desmond (WAS BULLETPROOF, but was CONVERTED) Losteee/MiB army

10. Smashmouth- Frank Lapidus (1 time double voter) Lostee

11. JiF- Miles (modified "lover") Lostee

12. Hess- Mr. Eko (Daytime bomb) Lostee

13. DPR- Sawyer (cop) Lostee

14. Sharrow- Kate (deputy) Lostee

15. Lily- John Locke aka MIB (Godlady)

16. JVOR(y)- Sayid Jaarah (Role Blocker) MiB's Army

17. Naenn- Ilana (Doctor) Lostee

18. shutout- Hurley (modified "Lover)- Lostee

Man it's hard saving the towns ass every game!!! Woohooooo!!!!!!

You guys should be very excited to read vics break down because a lot happened that you don't even realize!

Hess you were awesome you had lily nailed but me slats and crush couldn't lynch her so we played along!

Awesome game!

MVP for the Others- Brett. Initially he had some really off-base ideas of what the hell was going on but when the time came to make the serious decisions he was DEAD ON. He avoided a quick lynch early on in the game to prove to be the pivotal winning piece for his team.

MVP MiB's army- JVoR. Dude can play. He had A LOT of the right choices made throughout the game. He stayed alive and probably would have made it to the end game being he was so far off of some people's radar.

MVP Lostees- Hess. Yes, Hess. Seriously, he was so INSANELY dead on with some of the things he was saying I was afraid I had sent him everyones roles. He is a mad man, but sometimes he is dead on. Had he pressed his cases harder the town wins this one going away.

MVP for the Others- Brett. Initially he had some really off-base ideas of what the hell was going on but when the time came to make the serious decisions he was DEAD ON. He avoided a quick lynch early on in the game to prove to be the pivotal winning piece for his team.

MVP MiB's army- JVoR. Dude can play. He had A LOT of the right choices made throughout the game. He stayed alive and probably would have made it to the end game being he was so far off of some people's radar.

MVP Lostees- Hess. Yes, Hess. Seriously, he was so INSANELY dead on with some of the things he was saying I was afraid I had sent him everyones roles. He is a mad man, but sometimes he is dead on. Had he pressed his cases harder the town wins this one going away.

Definitely agree with the above.

JVOR dying with Crusher ended the game for us. We really couldn't come back from that.

-The Others were in the game with their SOLE purpose to catch the MiB. If Lily got lynched they essentially become useless. That's why near the end of the game you saw slats, brett and those guys staying the hell away from Lily.

-The stipulation they had was to kill off the MiB's army in order to capture him/her.

-Had Brett been lynched day 1 this game completely changes. He was the X factor for their team as he provided them a second chance to capture Lily as once Crusher went down it was essentially game over for them as well.

-I think this goes without saying but the loss of the cop and doc to the town absolutely CRIPPLED the town. I could only sit form the sidelines in awe of what the hell was going on with DPR as the cop. He is a very strong personality and likes to take control of the game I just couldn't believe how deadset he was that shutout was scum. Definitely an all time jaw-dropping moment for me when I saw it happening.

-SMC mentioned this already but the loss of JVoR destroyed the MiB's army. His role blocking would have facilitated in defeating them easily.

-Can lily be anymore flirty? MUAH *WINK* :P

-JiF with the batman stuff had me cracking up. This had nothing to do with the game. Apparently he saw his nephew wearing a batman shirt and just decided to say "I'm batman." He was probably stoned. At least it was entertaining. His and shutouts role I had NO IDEA what to call them. Once one of them died, they were allowed to communicate with the in-game player directly. So they didn't have to find each other, and they weren't "masons" in the sense of a third party win condition.

Amazing setup, Vicious.

This was fun to play, even though I've been dead for a week. LOL.

And welcome to JN mafia, DPR. You've played 3 games and have been pivotal in your side's 3 losses. You're a great guy, though, and welcomed addition here.

Amazing setup, Vicious.

This was fun to play, even though I've been dead for a week. LOL.

And welcome to JN mafia, DPR. You've played 3 games and have been pivotal in your side's 3 losses. You're a great guy, though, and welcomed addition here.

Thanks.

Also, to anyone that was a fan of the series. How did you like the game? I tried marrying up some roles with the TV show/characters. I tried to stay SOMEWHAT true to the source material.

Archived