LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Conversion Checker"? :face:

Yeah, well, now I know why that seemed to go over so well. I couldn't figure htat out all game. Blame JVoR. He made it up. :P

I28, I can't wait to get to know you. I've read some of your play. We can have fun together!

Yeah, well, now I know why that seemed to go over so well. I couldn't figure htat out all game. Blame JVoR. He made it up. :P

I28, I can't wait to get to know you. I've read some of your play. We can have fun together!

What's funny is that's when I 1000% ultra, locked in, no if ands or buts, unequivocally KNEW that you were full of ****.

Something like, "well, I'm not the Conversion Finder...I'm the Conversion Checker."

LOLLOL. Ah man. Again...:cheers:

What's funny is that's when I 1000% ultra, locked in, no if ands or buts, unequivocally KNEW that you were full of ****.

Something like, "well, I'm not the Conversion Finder...I'm the Conversion Checker."

LOLLOL. Ah man. Again...:cheers:

You TOTALLY nailed me with those quotes, too. I was sweating!

Man now that the roles are out that was tough at the end. I had Lily Slats and CTM in my sights and I let every single one of them off the hook you guys all did a great job. Slats You were a bit shakey towards the end then you started to make me think, but either way no lynch or not the town loses that game.

I felt like all of you were playing scummy and you were all scum or others LOL.

Vic if that was your first Moded game you did a great job with it. You stayed on top of the game at all times :D

Worst fake reveal ever. :P I couldn't believe that people were believing it.

Then when you announced that the MiB had visited me... !

I was ready for that with SMC's reveal post. CTM believing your role, and saying that I was a genuine conversion suspect had me really questioning him, too. But it was Brett that was sure CTM was the last scum standing.

Man now that the roles are out that was tough at the end. I had Lily Slats and CTM in my sights and I let every single one of them off the hook you guys all did a great job. Slats You were a bit shakey towards the end then you started to make me think, but either way no lynch or not the town loses that game.

Vic if that was your first Moded game you did a great job with it. You stayed on top of the game at all times :D

Yeah, once the others found out she was the MIB, it was almost impossible for us to win anyway. Not sure exactly when that was, but even going back to the day we lynched DPR, we had a minority. We haven't had a majority since before we lynched Shutout. And once they figured it out, we would never have been able to lynch her because we didn't have the numbers. Tough when a third of the players won't vote for her if they know who it is.

Exaclty! Me too Smash. When you brought up no lynch I liked it before I even thought about because you were like the only one i even remotely trusted at that point.

I think day 4 was our last shot to win. We had to lynch Lily there instead of Shutout. Once we lynched Shutout, and locked in DPR as the next lynch, we were screwed, after that we were all just pawns. :face:

Exaclty! Me too Smash. When you brought up no lynch I liked it before I even thought about because you were like the only one i even remotely trusted at that point.

I trusted him, AVM... and Brett :bag:

Worst fake reveal ever. :P I couldn't believe that people were believing it.

Then when you announced that the MiB had visited me... !

I was ready for that with SMC's reveal post. CTM believing your role, and saying that I was a genuine conversion suspect had me really questioning him, too. But it was Brett that was sure CTM was the last scum standing.

Of course, you realize that a new role has been born, right? :biggrin:

We desperately needed you lynched. It was the only way to kill you once our RBer was dead. I was going to go with someone else, but we needed you dead - badly.

I'll wear your sig again if you'll post it - I just forgot what page it's on.

I think it was something like "I don't know nearly as much about this game as I just told you I did".

If you wanna simplify and go with "I killed batman twice" instead I think I'd be agreeable ;)

Telling you flat out that I was not scum (and we'd convinced ourselves that we weren't) was one of the most difficult points in the game for me. It's difficult enough being evasive, the flat out lying sucks for me.

I was ranting against Lily at the end just to get you two to not lynch me :mrgreen:, but we would've won even if you had. The no lynch just gave us a little breathing room in case we were wrong on CTM.

Actually, Lily's role made perfect sense, imo, as this dude, and part of Jacob's team:,

0.jpg

Of course, from the other's perspective considering their own powers and the info they got from them, it wouldn't.

I think day 4 was our last shot to win. We had to lynch Lily there instead of Shutout. Once we lynched Shutout, and locked in DPR as the next lynch, we were screwed, after that we were all just pawns. :face:

That was it... I was screaming for you in our postmortem QT to get off Shutout and move to Lily.. there were still enough to lynch her as she hadn't been confirmed as the MiB to the Others yet and Brett and JVoR had a vote on her... like a good deputy though you didn't budge from what DPR was selling.. It was maddening to watch.

Oh yeah, we were in a bit of a frenzy there. Then Sgt. DPR announced that Lily couldn't possibly be scum - because if she was, there's no way that she wouldn't've recruited him! That was awesome!

But that's why we were so sure that he was scum, too. I was legitimately shocked that he was really the cop. When I said in my "reveal" that I sucked all game, that part was true.

That was it... I was screaming for you in our postmortem QT to get off Shutout and move to Lily.. there were still enough to lynch her as she hadn't been confirmed as the MiB to the Others yet and Brett and JVoR had a vote on her... like a good deputy though you didn't budge from what DPR was selling.. It was maddening to watch.

Oops. Wish we had known about the two scum teams earlier.

Oh yeah, we were in a bit of a frenzy there. Then Sgt. DPR announced that Lily couldn't possibly be scum - because if she was, there's no way that she wouldn't've recruited him! That was awesome!

Oh that got quite the round of LOL's in our QT. It was.... incredible.

I said there was the very first post of the game and throughout the week I was alive.. no one was buying it except Slats and that's only because he was on one of the teams!

Telling you flat out that I was not scum (and we'd convinced ourselves that we weren't) was one of the most difficult points in the game for me. It's difficult enough being evasive, the flat out lying sucks for me.

I was ranting against Lily at the end just to get you two to not lynch me :mrgreen:, but we would've won even if you had. The no lynch just gave us a little breathing room in case we were wrong on CTM.

LOL, something about that did have me laying off you a bit. You played that perfectly!

:cheers:

LOL, something about that did have me laying off you a bit. You played that perfectly!

:cheers:

Thanks!

I was pissing Brett off, I think. He was threatening to hammer me himself if I didn't lay off. :rl: But I think that helped us feel good about CTM at the end.

So the framing power was real, and I was basically framed the entire game? Was I that scummy? lol

funny thing about the Shutout lynch is you were the only truly innocent on that train. Everyone else needed to be there. ;)

You seroiusly don't know how many times I missed you this game. And yes, homo

I'll be back. ;)

DPR vs I28 would've been EPIC

Indeed.

So like, do I win an award for having the 2 funniest posts in the game thread, even though I wasn't in the game?

See that fellas??? She wants to show me the goods... :P

Darlin' you can call me Doctor. Doctor Zaius.

You wish you had known? Imagine how WE felt! lol

Oh that got quite the round of LOL's in our QT. It was.... incredible.

Yeah, on ours too. I thought he knew me better than that. Oh, well, he does now.

I'll be back. ;)

Indeed.

So like, do I win an award for having the 2 funniest posts in the game thread, even though I wasn't in the game?

See that fellas??? She wants to show me the goods... :P

Darlin' you can call me Doctor. Doctor Zaius.

Hey there, Doc. I've got this pain. Care to take a look? ;-):love0040:

Archived