LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

funny thing about the Shutout lynch is you were the only truly innocent on that train. Everyone else needed to be there. ;)

I thought he was onto something for once. Apparently DPR's wrong more than a broken clock. My bad.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So like, do I win an award for having the 2 funniest posts in the game thread, even though I wasn't in the game?

This is why I've missed you... you didn't even play and you're delusional in the wrap up.

And I thought him going on about me being scum was just an act. I didn't see how it was possible to think I was scum considering SMC tried to get trains started on me twice. I thought it was just a smokescreen. Then I thought maybe he had been converted and didn't oppose his lynch.

This is why I've missed you... you didn't even play and you're delusional in the wrap up.

This is the funniest thing that happened all game... and you know it.

Penis.

I felt left out... and at least now, if I play in the next game, nobody will be able to say I didn't contribute "dick" to the Lost game.

You know it made you laugh.

Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna have a tough time convincing myself that I'm funnier than you.

Alright, don't tell anyone I told you this... but you are actually one of my favorite posters on JN. Every morning I log in hoping to see something you have written, that reassures me that when I am on JN... I am amidst brilliance.

I hope one day to get a PM from you.

Until that day, I can only hope that you keep reading my free spirited stream of insanity while thinking to yourself... what a dick.

Congratulations to Slats, Brett, and Crusher!!!!! Reading your thread was one of the most entertaining experiences I've had lately. :D

Good playing, SMC, JVoR, CTM, and Lily!

And of course, NICE WORK, VICIOUS!!! You are pretty much the bee's knees.

lol @ reading the MiB QT.. Lily thought she had me wrapped around her finger :)

I wouldn't go that far, Brett. But it seemed that you would go the direction I wanted to go with little effort on my part. You did a very nice impression of the eager but not quite aware guy. Of course, now that I know you better, that changes things....lol.

Read a bit through the Other's thread.. good game guys, real nice call brett. Well done.

and lol @slats second guessing himself about me, i did the same about you in our thread after being convinced you were with crusher earlier (jvor nabbed that first).. we rolled the dice hopping you couldn't NK again, but then i started to buy the Vig thing ..

Read a bit through the Other's thread.. good game guys, real nice call brett. Well done.

and lol @slats second guessing himself about me, i did the same about you in our thread after being convinced you were with crusher earlier (jvor nabbed that first).. we rolled the dice hopping you couldn't NK again, but then i started to buy the Vig thing ..

Brett is the mariano Rivera of mafia. Closes it out lol.

and why didn't Nae self protect???

She did, but we roleblocked her so she was vulnerable.

That's how we killed Crusher.

We roleblocked Slats (the mirror who used it on Crusher) and NK Crusher.

Congratulations to Slats, Brett, and Crusher!!!!! Reading your thread was one of the most entertaining experiences I've had lately. :D

Thank you! Are you playing them next one?

She did, but we roleblocked her so she was vulnerable.

That's how we killed Crusher.

We roleblocked Slats (the mirror who used it on Crusher) and NK Crusher.

Your team made alotmof good calls. Ultimately that's what really kept you in it.

I wouldn't go that far, Brett. But it seemed that you would go the direction I wanted to go with little effort on my part. You did a very nice impression of the eager but not quite aware guy. Of course, now that I know you better, that changes things....lol.

I really wish I could say that was an impression.

Facts are, and slats/crusher can atest, I am extremely eager and really just playing on my feelings rather than facts... I wish I could say I did more, in both games, but I was just really in the right place

Intersting you can appreciate only the work of town it is Lord Vader.

I really wish I could say that was an impression.

Facts are, and slats/crusher can atest, I am extremely eager and really just playing on my feelings rather than facts... I wish I could say I did more, in both games, but I was just really in the right place

I often say the same thing. I am an instinctive player, learning to be more analytical. I'm going to say the same thing that people say to me - you're better than you think you are.

And, guys, I want to clear up one thing. I've been reading your QT and there is some speculation. I DESPISE women who use their "charms" to tease or mislead men. (I've had to do way too many repair jobs on their victims, including my current guy.) I do use my softness to gently steer, rather than bashing people over the head, but beyond that - absolutely not. Okay, I do stroke egos to get my way, too, but with no malice intended. But I don't flirt with you to mislead you. That sort of thing disgusts me. If you notice, most of my flirting was with people I either genuinely liked already or wanted to get to know better. You might also note that DPR is immune from my ego strokes.... lol. The DMers know me and are used to me.

After a few more games, you'll see what's just Lily being Lily, and what might be suspicious, I'm sure.

That plus I'm female so I'm also immune Lily. I suspected you were bad for awhile and to be honest you solidified it when you pulled off of me after coming at me so strongly the day before. But I'm with whoever said conversion finder? Really?:roll:

Despite my emo bit for awhile I enjoyed playing the game with all of you in our real ID's and getting to know you all. Brettlejuice I hope you don't mind your nickname.. let me know if it bugs you and I will stop. But dude... you can never claim noobness again. ;)

Hess... you worried me for the first part of the game that you hated me or something. I'm glad we worked it out and now you are definetly one of my favorites. ;)

JVOR.. stellar game.. I never suspected you in the slightest.

Vic... again.. great game. I almost never continue following a game after I die but I followed this one to the bitter end.

Dpr.. you pretty well sucked worse than me this game so I at least have that going for me.. but thanks for slyly pulling votes off of me to give me a few extra days to play.

As a side note, I found it amusing that I checked into the game from Aruba for a week, with about a post or two a day and nobody really paid much attention to it or had any thoughts on me (outside of some interesting destinations named). Then I get back and make an effort to try to make up for it and after about a day and a half of real solid posting and involvement, I'm dead. So glad I really get to delve into the wonderment of the LOST game. :-P

That plus I'm female so I'm also immune Lily. I suspected you were bad for awhile and to be honest you solidified it when you pulled off of me after coming at me so strongly the day before. But I'm with whoever said conversion finder? Really?:roll:

I love you, Nae, but can I say I'm happy to hear that?

I honestly thought you were a vig. One of the many plays where the boys shouldn't have listened to me. ;-)

And, yeah, it was the only thing I listened to JVoR about the whole game, I think. I was shocked that it seemed to work. Little did I know....

As a side note, I found it amusing that I checked into the game from Aruba for a week, with about a post or two a day and nobody really paid much attention to it or had any thoughts on me (outside of some interesting destinations named). Then I get back and make an effort to try to make up for it and after about a day and a half of real solid posting and involvement, I'm dead. So glad I really get to delve into the wonderment of the LOST game. :-P

We didn't mean to, Hon. :love0040:

Despite my emo bit for awhile I enjoyed playing the game with all of you in our real ID's and getting to know you all. Brettlejuice I hope you don't mind your nickname.. let me know if it bugs you and I will stop. But dude... you can never claim noobness again. ;)

Nae, this is JN.

If Brett admits that the nickname Brettlejuice bugs him then EVERYBODY will start calling him that.

Archived