PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dunno.. I hate you DPR.. I wanted to take a breather then you start a game and you know I can't miss yours.

And curse Lily too... bringing Adella over makes it hard to resist.

I really dunno.. I hate you DPR.. I wanted to take a breather then you start a game and you know I can't miss yours.

And curse Lily too... bringing Adella over makes it hard to resist.

Oh, stop pretending like you might not play. The theatrics don't suit you. We've got enough drama around here, you're playing and we all know it.

It's the estrogen

meanwhile you're the only quietly bowing out of the game behind the scenes. Perhaps your sensibilities were offended last game. Get over it and play toots. I guarantee if you do I will find a way to kill you quickly.

Can you play?

And who else are we missing? I'm not as familiar with the JNers, so ya'll remind me!

If you're looking to fill out the game, yeah I'll be in. I've gotta redeem myself for the piss-poorness level of play, recently anways :P

Sorry to dissapoint ya, Pac. I never attended the DPR Institute of Mafia .

I'm going to make everybody a Predator but you, and they each have to claim a certain body body part. Lilly gets the weeny :rim:

Welcome Nae and AVM!

Is everybody good with startig tonight at 8, or do you another day to rest?

NOTE: AFTER DPR'S GREAT GAME IS FINISHED I'LL START THE SIGN-UP THREAD FOR THE MARVELOUS LAND OF OZ GAME (based on Hess' idea)

Dorothy and her trio of outsiders are the scum with the Wicked Witch of the West and her army are the townies.

I'm guessing the Wizard is the symp?

I am in. Dan x is too If you guys are okay with her just posting mostly in the evenings.

My only concern is that she and Lily will be fighting over me. Or fighting over who gets to kill me.

I'm going to make everybody a Predator but you, and they each have to claim a certain body body part. Lilly gets the weeny :rim:

Welcome Nae and AVM!

LOL.

JVOR and Dan X want in, so that makes 19 right? Is CTM out (he's still on your list).

Yes, I'm cool with starting tonight.

Dan x is too If you guys are okay with her just posting mostly in the evenings.

So that's like 5 chicks (6 if you count JiF)... that should be too many "macking" opportunites for CTM to resist. I think it's safe to say it's in.

So that's like 5 chicks (6 if you count JiF)... that should be too many "macking" opportunites for CTM to resist. I think it's safe to say it's in.

Im not sure your paying attention but I've noticed as the number of female players have gone up CTM participation has gone down. Now with the addition of one more PLF and the return of Danx, he doesn;t even want to play.

This is a good point. I'll play

Im not sure your paying attention but I've noticed as the number of female players have gone up CTM participation has gone down. Now with the addition of one more PLF and the return of Danx, he doesn;t even want to play.

You have more breast then all of them combined

Welcome Nae and AVM!

I was hoping for something bigger, but okay, I guess. ;-)

By the way, I told Adella to think "bunch of guys sitting around getting drunk and insulting each other's penis sizes" so she's ready to go. Incidentally, Vic, she's from Portland.

Archived