PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the **** is all this crap?

Is this what the game is going to be like? A couple internetz clams, and these dooshers are falling over themselves for something to pull their puds to?

There is a picture of me in my sig... I Photoshopped it so that he is now giving you all the finger.

Lol wow... backup guy... ouch. I don't even have a main one much less backups! Jeez. You must teach me. Lmao!!

I'm not quite sure how that happened, actually. I developed this deep "friendship - something more" thing over the summer, but he just wouldn't take the step. A couple of months after I got involved, he finally extended the invite. He didn't know I was involved. So, the invite is staying open, and that makes him back-up guy, right?

Okay, he's my son & I.

Alex-Steve006C.jpg

More handsome men! Damn, Nae, we are lucky girls!

What the **** is all this crap?

Is this what the game is going to be like? A couple internetz clams, and these dooshers are falling over themselves for something to pull their puds to?

There is a picture of me in my sig... I Photoshopped it so that he is now giving you all the finger.

Nope, the game will probably get quite serious, but this is playtime, darlin'.

I'm still looking for pics. All I can find is the one of my legs and that's already on my profile. I know I have one of more of me, somewhere.

Nope, the game will probably get quite serious, but this is playtime, darlin'.

I'm still looking for pics. All I can find is the one of my legs and that's already on my profile. I know I have one of more of me, somewhere.

If there is one thing I have learned over the years, it is that HOT chicks never have a shortage of pics of themselves... I hope you are the exception to the rule.

If there is one thing I have learned over the years, it is that HOT chicks never have a shortage of pics of themselves... I hope you are the exception to the rule.

Not hot by conventional standards. I mean I HAVE had four kids, but pretty much everything that comes in pairs is nice. ;-)

Yeah?... I was never really into the fake name/alt thing.. The 4 is disguising enough for me

Yeah, my username is merely my initials (and the one I use on practically every message board).

I made the wrong assumption that your username was for Favre.

Yes, thats me and Teh Ms Crusher

Aww Bro you are the smexiest and your wife is gorgeous!!

Here you go Brettlejuice...

brettlejuice.jpg

Cute couple Brettlejuice... is that Lydia? (I think that was the girl from the movie)

Very pretty Lily. :)

Thanks. I wish I could find the one I took in my SCA garb. The guys might enjoy the twins in that one. Sadly, it's no longer on my phone and I can't find it on the computer, either.

Thanks for signing me up, JVoR! I'm going to be very busy for the next 2.5 weeks, but if you all honestly don't mind, I'll do what I can in the evenings. Just please don't make 20 posts all saying I'm scummy because I pop in and out. :D

It's nice seeing what everyone really looks like, haha. Because I really like all of you and feel like I bonded with some of you after that soul-baring Others thread, I will maybe add my face to the mix. But only if someone can tell me how to do it so you're the only ones who can see me and I can take it down after a few hours.

I really dunno how to do it where we'd be the only ones who could see... you can make a photobucket account and make it private but when you post it on here it's public for anyone who can access these boards.

If I see real pics from 5 of you I'll oblige with one of Lily. *nods*

Hey now, we've all already posted our pics around the interwebz when it was called upon us to do so. Not our faults you missed out on all of the sexy goodness. Remember, we're not the visitors around here, you ladies are. Now time to pay the piper.

Hey now, we've all already posted our pics around the interwebz when it was called upon us to do so. Not our faults you missed out on all of the sexy goodness. Remember, we're not the visitors around here, you ladies are. Now time to pay the piper.

Nevermind, this is what I get for typing up a post, then walking away from the computer for a while then coming back and just clicking post. Oh well. :-P

Thanks for signing me up, JVoR! I'm going to be very busy for the next 2.5 weeks, but if you all honestly don't mind, I'll do what I can in the evenings. Just please don't make 20 posts all saying I'm scummy because I pop in and out. :D

It's nice seeing what everyone really looks like, haha. Because I really like all of you and feel like I bonded with some of you after that soul-baring Others thread, I will maybe add my face to the mix. But only if someone can tell me how to do it so you're the only ones who can see me and I can take it down after a few hours.

Well if you have face book you can just right click the picture, click "view image", copy the address up top and then select the little yellow button with the mountains on there. Paste the address into the window that pops up and voila. Then when you're done with it, just edit the post and delete it. I just did it with my profile pic which is below. Just make sure you click into the picture, like you're viewing it in full mode.

32124_550063247230_54900337_31958339_5341969_n.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't have that Latino hotness going for me. But if skinny Viking descendants are more your thing....

This is me and my knockout daughter.

Figures! I totally go for the scruffy look. :yes:

Archived