PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

Unfortunately, I don't have that Latino hotness going for me. But if skinny Viking descendants are more your thing....

This is me and my knockout daughter.

Weird! That's pretty much exactly what I thought you looked like.

It takes a real man to pull off the 2 earring trick.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doc, what's with the anger?

People are just passing time waiting for the game. They put up pics (that, mind you, have been posted before on JN/JI) so there is no big deal.

We're real people here, even the aholes like me & Pac.

he's just upset because he was hoping for frontal nudity.

Yeah and as a disclaimer I'm only laughing at his posts knowing that. BTW no matter WHAT you do Integ, I never want to know what you look like. I like you just as your avatar.

I thought SMC knew I was a relentlessly dooshey smart ass from JI... maybe I am thinking of the other non-gay SMC.

No worries btw... I will never get rid of Zaius... at least not for an extended period of time... I might replace him if we win the SB... or if I have to show Nanoo my penis.

Weird! That's pretty much exactly what I thought you looked like.

It takes a real man to pull off the 2 earring trick.

Yeah I haven't been wowed once. Everyone looks sort of like I thought. I'm still angry you guys know what I look like after I realized you thought I was Mean Joe Green looking. I always thought I should have been a big black dude.

Yeah I haven't been wowed once. Everyone looks sort of like I thought. I'm still angry you guys know what I look like after I realized you thought I was Mean Joe Green looking. I always thought I should have been a big black dude.

CTM is still shuffling through albums trying to find one of himself not in drag.

Wait you aren't a big black dude?

I must have misunderstood teh Pac... maybe he meant you feel like a big black dude...

Really? Where is this at? I didn't see a pic.

Cool Barms here. Nae was just telling us how you guys slept together.. cool

Yes, my dear friend that I brought down got himself drunk and passed out across one bed, and he is bigger than me and the two girls in the room combined, so we let him be while we all slept in the other bed. Its not a very exciting story, actually. But then, I'm not into incest, so I'd never end up doing sexual type things with Nae.

Yes, my dear friend that I brought down got himself drunk and passed out across one bed, and he is bigger than me and the two girls in the room combined, so we let him be while we all slept in the other bed. Its not a very exciting story, actually. But then, I'm not into incest, so I'd never end up doing sexual type things with Nae.

Yeah you guys are bro and sis right? I forgot that. Crusher is such a scumbag. I'm unrepping him mentally.

Really? Where is this at? I didn't see a pic.

It was from a few games ago when we were talking Disney being teh awesome and I had a pick of me and one of my daughters who was so happy some suspected drug use. It's my facebook picture thing. Here's me and some chick I, picked up at a bar one night...got pregnant...and married.

19477_104501382906432_100000397113614_108160_4123165_s.jpg edit and my kid on drugs at Disney...n100000397113614_6939.jpg...edit the other one was on something too.19345_103447453011825_100000397113614_82520_270403_s.jpg

I'm usually not the pic posting type but I like all you guys.

It's nice seeing what everyone really looks like, haha. Because I really like all of you and feel like I bonded with some of you after that soul-baring Others thread, I will maybe add my face to the mix. But only if someone can tell me how to do it so you're the only ones who can see me and I can take it down after a few hours.

if you're really asking all you have to do is open a photobucket account. There's an option to upload images from your computer. Once you've done that you click on the pic, right click and copy the address, then paste it into the address field you get after clicking that yellow picture icon thingy.

Email me a bunch of pics and I'll do it for you.

EDIT - I'll need a lot of pics... many poses too. Thanks.

It was from a few games ago when we were talking Disney being teh awesome and I had a pick of me and one of my daughters who was so happy some suspected drug use. It's my facebook picture thing. Here's me and some chick I, picked up at a bar one night...got pregnant...and married.

19477_104501382906432_100000397113614_108160_4123165_s.jpg edit and my kid on drugs at Disney...n100000397113614_6939.jpg...edit the other one was on something too.19345_103447453011825_100000397113614_82520_270403_s.jpg

Well you are a hottie as well... and your wife is stunning. Beautiful little princess too.

Well you are a hottie as well... and your wife is stunning. Beautiful little princess too.

Well, I'm really proud of the kids. :D Seriously, I'm pissed as I'm missing the little ones last softball game tonight. And with that, I'm in a hotel room and forgot my power cord so hopefully this game doesn't start tonight. If so I'm out until thursday once this computer dies.

Well, I'm really proud of the kids. :D Seriously, I'm pissed as I'm missing the little ones last softball game tonight. And with that, I'm in a hotel room and forgot my power cord so hopefully this game doesn't start tonight. If so I'm out until thursday once this computer dies.

facepalm.gif

I'm prepping now. Roles will begin to be sent out for an 8 PM start. Then I''ll post the game thread with rules and all of that good stuff.

And a pic of the baby pirate with papa, as soon as I load it on to my computer. Ya'll have awesome families - teh kids are great!

LOL...FU.

Seriously since SMC stole my Wizard of Oz I'm planning my first mod game to be AIW. However we'll need Pac to be playing for it to work.

Sounds fun. Ya'll have to stop coming up with fun themes. You'll never get rid of the DM'ers.

if you're really asking all you have to do is open a photobucket account. There's an option to upload images from your computer. Once you've done that you click on the pic, right click and copy the address, then paste it into the address field you get after clicking that yellow picture icon thingy.

Email me a bunch of pics and I'll do it for you.

EDIT - I'll need a lot of pics... many poses too. Thanks.

Thanks, I think I figured it out!

Sorry to be a pain about this, but I want to be as careful possible about who sees my pictures. Being a cute enough woman in my 20s means freaky strangers like to bother me.

Since I think I'm JN friends with all my mafia colleagues, I set it so only my friends can see the visitor messages on my profile. I posted the link and the password there. I'm taking the pictures down tomorrow. :D

(I'm only doing this because I like you all and have grown to trust you more, so please don't share them with anyone.)

The player list is posted on the OP - please let me know if I missed anyone, I had to adjust it because somebody didn't realize how many of the ladies were playing...

And by ladies...oh, nevermind...

Hess what a wonderful looking family you have. Kids adorable and your wife looks beautiful. This should give retard rainmen hope everywhere.

Don't feel too bad. I still remember when I first posted a pic back on JI and there was apparently a slew of people shocked to discover that I was not an old timer. Apparently people expected me to be in my 60s or some crap. I just always assumed it was because of the great wisdom I spread on these boards.

I thought SMC knew I was a relentlessly dooshey smart ass from JI... maybe I am thinking of the other non-gay SMC.

No worries btw... I will never get rid of Zaius... at least not for an extended period of time... I might replace him if we win the SB... or if I have to show Nanoo my penis.

Relentless? Check. Douchey? Certainly. An ass? Of course. Smart? Meh.

Archived