PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

Thanks, I think I figured it out!

Sorry to be a pain about this, but I want to be as careful possible about who sees my pictures. Being a cute enough woman in my 20s means freaky strangers like to bother me.

Since I think I'm JN friends with all my mafia colleagues, I set it so only my friends can see the visitor messages on my profile. I posted the link and the password there. I'm taking the pictures down tomorrow. :D

(I'm only doing this because I like you all and have grown to trust you more, so please don't share them with anyone.)

I'll have you know, your password made me laugh. :biggrin:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to be a pain about this, but I want to be as careful possible about who sees my pictures. Being a cute enough woman in my 20s means freaky strangers like to bother me.

Since I think I'm JN friends with all my mafia colleagues, I set it so only my friends can see the visitor messages on my profile. I posted the link and the password there. I'm taking the pictures down tomorrow. :D

(I'm only doing this because I like you all and have grown to trust you more, so please don't share them with anyone.)

I dont know how to do the facebook. For some reason I picture you to look like Vics wife. Works for me. Works for Vic too Im sure.

I'll have you know, your password made me laugh. :biggrin:

Thanks, I thought you would appreciate it. :P

I dont know how to do the facebook. For some reason I picture you to look like Vics wife. Works for me. Works for Vic too Im sure.

I don't think facebook is involved, unless I confused myself trying to operate all of the privacy settings. Just go to my JN profile. Click on my name or whatever, and the visitor messages are at the bottom.

Okay, I'll stop screwing around and post some pics of my family too...

Here is my youngest, he's quite the talented little scamp... here in this pic he is doing his impression of Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" you know, the whole "You can't handle the truth!" scene. Anyway, his name is Rudy.

orangutan.jpg

This is my little princess. My only daughter, cuddling up with the family cat.

tiger-orangutan_1.jpg

Finally, this is my wife... she's a little on the homely side, but I love her to death. Her personality... it completes me. Not sure where I would be without her in my life.

vsecret-Marisa_Miller.jpg

Sorry I didn't take this very serious earlier... I'm just really protective about my family and wanted to make sure that if I posted pictures on them on the web, that they would be safe.

Here is my youngest, he's quite the talented little scamp... here in this pic he is doing his impression of Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" you know, the whole "You can't handle the truth!" scene. Anyway, his name is Rudy.

This is my little princess. My only daughter, cuddling up with the family cat.

Finally, this is my wife... she's a little on the homely side, but I love her to death. Her personality... it completes me. Not sure where I would be without her in my life.

Sorry I didn't take this very serious earlier... I'm just really protective about my family and wanted to make sure that if I posted pictures on them on the web, that they would be safe.

Congratulations, you just jumped the chimp.

Were you jasmine or some Disney princess for Halloween?

Awww, I love all those pics. Now I know who everybody is. And ladies, we are surrounded by handsome men. Whatever shall we do?

(That whole innocent thing didn't come off very well, did it? :P)

I thought this one was appropriate - this is me and the baby boy looking at the pictures of the ladies...

101_0601.jpg

I see a yoga mug, a Dogfishhead brewing cap and a bunch of Apple products.... you a designer?

Awww, I love all those pics. Now I know who everybody is. And ladies, we are surrounded by handsome men. Whatever shall we do?

(That whole innocent thing didn't come off very well, did it? :P)

If you're open to suggestions...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

orangutan.jpg

Aww, Rudy is so cute! :D You are one lucky dad.

Indeed I did. Although to be honest, after seeing those pics it makes me feel like a complete JN-mod that I didn't pick up on you being a chick much earlier.

I guess I did a better job than I thought! Haha, I'm glad there's lots of other ladies around these days. :P

Were you jasmine or some Disney princess for Halloween?

I was Jasmine. Made my boyfriend extremely happy!

Aww, Rudy is so cute! :D You are one lucky dad.

I guess I did a better job than I thought! Haha, I'm glad there's lots of other ladies around these days. :P

I was Jasmine. Made my boyfriend extremely happy!

That was like my wife being wonder woman this year. Although the ultimate fan boy dream is slave leia. Ah, I love Halloween

From you, darling? Always. But perhaps in private....

Dan, you are stunning! And Nae? You are missing..... lol

Thank you! Your picture was pretty, too! We are one good-looking mafia crew for sure. We're still missing pics from CTM and Bleedin as well. :P I could post one of JVoR, but I don't know if he'd appreciate that, hehe.

I'll put it this way. I was superman the year she was wonder woman.

heh..

so just so i have this straight, you brought your girlfriend on here to play mafia with you, and decided to have her mascarade as a man for good measure? lol..

awesome

And congrats on not being in the friend zone :D

heh..

so just so i have this straight, you brought your girlfriend on here to play mafia with you, and decided to have her mascarade as a man for good measure? lol..

awesome

And congrats on not being in the friend zone :D

I take full responsibility for that, JVoR thought it was an idiotic thing to do. :bag: There's really no way to explain my thought process other than I've had issues with male strangers before and misjudged how awesome you all are.

JVoR and I have been together since the 8th grade, hehe. I guess I'm free to gush about him in thread now, but I'll try to keep it at a minimum. :D

I take full responsibility for that, JVoR thought it was an idiotic thing to do. :bag: There's really no way to explain my thought process other than I've had issues with male strangers before and misjudged how awesome you all are.

JVoR and I have been together since the 8th grade, hehe. I guess I'm free to gush about him in thread now, but I'll try to keep it at a minimum. :D

It's really much more amusing thinking that he had you do it.. I'm choosing to ignore this post..

Hold on? JVOR is the boyfriend since eighth grade you where talking about in the QT during my intervention? Oh my. You are the most awesome thing to ever happen to this board and my interwebz existance. JVOR is pedestrian, you are magnificent.

It's really much more amusing thinking that he had you do it.. I'm choosing to ignore this post..

It's even more amusing to think he has her pull the fake man act at home. :shutup:

I completely get that. I had an internet stalker a few years ago. He scared the crap out of me. I'm just now getting to where I am willing to share pics with very few people.

So does this mean I should treat him with a great deal of respect now? :biggrin:

Archived