PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

It's even more amusing to think he has her pull the fake man act at home. :shutup:

Hahaha, the agreement is, ONLY IF I GET TO DRESS AS DARTH VADER.

I completely get that. I had an internet stalker a few years ago. He scared the crap out of me. I'm just now getting to where I am willing to share pics with very few people.

So does this mean I should treat him with a great deal of respect now? :biggrin:

That's scary! I'm glad it's better now.

Treat JVoR with lots of respect, of course. :) He is awesome in every way.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, I think I figured it out!

Sorry to be a pain about this, but I want to be as careful possible about who sees my pictures. Being a cute enough woman in my 20s means freaky strangers like to bother me.

Since I think I'm JN friends with all my mafia colleagues, I set it so only my friends can see the visitor messages on my profile. I posted the link and the password there. I'm taking the pictures down tomorrow. :D

(I'm only doing this because I like you all and have grown to trust you more, so please don't share them with anyone.)

Nice pics.

the cloak and dagger way you did this is hysterical!

I completely get that. I had an internet stalker a few years ago. He scared the crap out of me. I'm just now getting to where I am willing to share pics with very few people.

So does this mean I should treat him with a great deal of respect now? :biggrin:

I hear ya. There's always a CTM around when you're not lookin. Can never be too careful these days.

LOL, just saw that you're really not a man which tbh I wasn't ruling out without proof. Anyway good choice on your avatar pic Dan. It really does look like an older you.

From the right angle I look even more like her. Especially if I wear tons of makeup, which I have to do when I'm teaching/principal-ing so that I look noticeably older than my students, haha.

Nice pics.

the cloak and dagger way you did this is hysterical!

Thanks! Hehe, I know I'm acting a bit paranoid, but safety is key! :D

Love you too.

Dont blame me cupcake. This is alot for me to deal with. First your JVOR and Im Crusher we post at the JI together. Then we play the mafia and come here and play teh mafia and it's cool. Thenh you bring your FRIEND, by friend I mean ****ing dude, to play the mafia goodness and a ll is good. Dan x and Slats start doppleganging and shiit and seem to be the same peson and blend. I never really notice Dan x much sorta Slats light. Then Dan x becomes a she , you become the friend and she made it sound like she had a boyfriend I could only imagine was another lucky devil. Slats is now the weird teh mafia goodness soulmate. Get to know Dan x and she slowly becomes one of my favs and gives me lovely counseling in the QT thread while I started freakin out about round cake. I was hungry man and she was their for me. She shared about you to make me feel better. Sorta like I got a boyfriend since pre-school and we are happy happy you should be ok fatso, just relax. Paraphrasing. NOW.. Then Brett comes along and does his I been watching you guys and plays mafia and talks to us like he;s been here foreever. Not sure how that fits in but it does make things alot harder for my bacon brain to grasp. Then, NOW,, turns out your the boyfriend and Danx is the girlfriend, Slats is now chasing aroubnd p-laying interwebz grab azz with Lilly and scrapbooks and museums take on a whole new meaning and Im nbot sure if I should laugh or cry.

From the right angle I look even more like her. Especially if I wear tons of makeup, which I have to do when I'm teaching/principal-ing so that I look noticeably older than my students, haha.

Thanks! Hehe, I know I'm acting a bit paranoid, but safety is key! :D

I hear you. Smart move tbh. And again, there really could be a lot more CTM's out there. You just never know.

I hear you. Smart move tbh. And again, there really could be a lot more CTM's out there. You just never know.

he's already loaded it into his facial recognition software and is waiting for an address.

he's already loaded it into his facial recognition software and is waiting for an address.

You may be officially hitting your peak right now. It's almost as if you timed Integ's departure perfectly. I don't know how it happened but this thread has done quite a good job with teh funny today. ****. Low battery. See you all on Thursday.

Dont blame me cupcake. This is alot for me to deal with. First your JVOR and Im Crusher we post at the JI together. Then we play the mafia and come here and play teh mafia and it's cool. Thenh you bring your FRIEND, by friend I mean ****ing dude, to play the mafia goodness and a ll is good. Dan x and Slats start doppleganging and shiit and seem to be the same peson and blend. I never really notice Dan x much sorta Slats light. Then Dan x becomes a she , you become the friend and she made it sound like she had a boyfriend I could only imagine was another lucky devil. Slats is now the weird teh mafia goodness soulmate. Get to know Dan x and she slowly becomes one of my favs and gives me lovely counseling in the QT thread while I started freakin out about round cake. I was hungry man and she was their for me. She shared about you to make me feel better. Sorta like I got a boyfriend since pre-school and we are happy happy you should be ok fatso, just relax. Paraphrasing. NOW.. Then Brett comes along and does his I been watching you guys and plays mafia and talks to us like he;s been here foreever. Not sure how that fits in but it does make things alot harder for my bacon brain to grasp. Then, NOW,, turns out your the boyfriend and Danx is the girlfriend, Slats is now chasing aroubnd p-laying interwebz grab azz with Lilly and scrapbooks and museums take on a whole new meaning and Im nbot sure if I should laugh or cry.

Crusher, you are the best. If you ever write a book I will buy at least 100 copies.

WHy do i think Jvor and Dan are going to be getting a, "so have you ever heard of m

I see a yoga mug, a Dogfishhead brewing cap and a bunch of Apple products.... you a designer?

I'm a Dogfishhead aficianado, a designer wannabee, and how did you know that you were looking at a Yoga mug? Good spot. My wife and I own and run studios. She's the instructor. I encourage her. heh

Where??

Boo, I don't know why that didn't work. It showed up earlier, but now it's gone.

Well I added it to my top secret photobucket. I have to wake up super early tomorrow, so I don't have time to figure out the right way, hehe.

She gave me the password. Beautiful young lady, damn shame she must be blind as a bat.

Haha. When I first met JVoR, my friends were teasing me about how he liked me, so I got embarrassed and said, "He's so gross I would puke if he tried to kiss me!" But now the joke's on me because he's the only guy in the world who's had the pleasure of kissing me. :P

Boo, I don't know why that didn't work. It showed up earlier, but now it's gone.

Well I added it to my top secret photobucket. I have to wake up super early tomorrow, so I don't have time to figure out the right way, hehe.

You make a cute couple. :)

First time i'm hearing about this.

I think it's cute. Young love is so sweet. My first was the bacon egg and cheese croissant from Burger King. It was magical and to be honest Dan x, I too got a little queezy before my first taste. But after that it became as normal as anything in my life. ahhhh love...

Archived