Which NFL team do you hate the most?

faba

For a few years in the last decade, I would have said New England.

However, now that order has been restored and their "dynasty" is currently about as strong as Wes Welker's knee, the Dolphins are back in their rightful place of the team that I hate the most.

Second place would be the Saints. I still remember what Saints fans used to be called prior to 2006. Cowboys fans.

Two teams standing in the way of another NE AFC Championship.

Currently, Indy or Pittsburgh in no particular order.

A lot of teams stand in your way these days. The Ravens come to mind from last year, and the Jets this upcoming season, among several others.

WTF is wrong with you guys? Anyone who answered anything but the Pats (Garb excepted) has to be out of their minds. Belli was supposed to be our coach, swindled Leon Hess and then went on to build an evil empire, all the while cheating and snarling and even refusing to shake hands with our coaches. Videogate. Tom Brady. Superbowls. Championships--all while we struggled and fell short. The Phins? Uh, yeah, hated them in the eighties when it was like, kinda cool. But we've owned them for twenty years. They never won a SB with Marino, crumbled during the Monday night Miracle and now, the biggest prick Jet hater player they've ever had is cashing Woody Johnson's checks. Seriously. Come on people and get on board. Lets all be hateful together.

WTF is wrong with you guys? Anyone who answered anything but the Pats (Garb excepted) has to be out of their minds. Belli was supposed to be our coach, swindled Leon Hess and then went on to build an evil empire, all the while cheating and snarling and even refusing to shake hands with our coaches. Videogate. Tom Brady. Superbowls. Championships--all while we struggled and fell short. The Phins? Uh, yeah, hated them in the eighties when it was like, kinda cool. But we've owned them for twenty years. They never won a SB with Marino, crumbled during the Monday night Miracle and now, the biggest prick Jet hater player they've ever had is cashing Woody Johnson's checks. Seriously. Come on people and get on board. Lets all be hateful together.

Miami hatred runs DEEP among Jets fans, and this ancient history you speak of hasn't trailed off much at all. In fact, its been ignited by the fact that Miami has beaten the Jets several times lately, and thanks to Rex's antics. There's no reason to bash anyone for hating Miami more than the Pats. Both fan bases are annoying, but Dolphin fans are overly obnoxious and so many are just incredibly stupid.

That being said, Pats are a VERY close 2nd on the hate list.

Miami hatred runs DEEP among Jets fans, and this ancient history you speak of hasn't trailed off much at all. In fact, its been ignited by the fact that Miami has beaten the Jets several times lately, and thanks to Rex's antics. There's no reason to bash anyone for hating Miami more than the Pats. Both fan bases are annoying, but Dolphin fans are overly obnoxious and so many are just incredibly stupid.

That being said, Pats are a VERY close 2nd on the hate list.

I was born hating the fins. When I was seven I had a T-shirt that said "my two favorite teams are the Jets and whoever is playing the Dolphins". But an enemy who's bested you, beaten you, cheated you, and swindled you is the target of hatred. Real hatred. Miami beat us fair and square. Miami lost to us fair and square. Miami is a foe--not an enemy any more. The New England Patriots are the Enemy. And they must be broken. Beaten. And have boogers flicked at them. Think about it 80. And hate by my side. You and me. We'll start a revolution in nonsensical despisal. We will hate the Patriots into oblivion. And then make fun of the Dolphins uniforms just to unwind.

This. we own the Dolphins, and they havent won **** since the early 70's.

I hate the Patriots more than any other team.

Steelers and no other team is close.

Hah! You see! We don't even get the respect of reciprocal hatred! as if we're too unimportant to hate! Pats must fall. GAinzo must convert to Jets-ism and Garb must kiss me full on the mouth wearing one of those rediculous pink Jets half-shirts reserved for mentally challenged seventeen year-old girls from Staten Island. This will make the world right again.

I was born hating the fins. When I was seven I had a T-shirt that said "my two favorite teams are the Jets and whoever is playing the Dolphins". But an enemy who's bested you, beaten you, cheated you, and swindled you is the target of hatred. Real hatred. Miami beat us fair and square. Miami lost to us fair and square. Miami is a foe--not an enemy any more. The New England Patriots are the Enemy. And they must be broken. Beaten. And have boogers flicked at them. Think about it 80. And hate by my side. You and me. We'll start a revolution in nonsensical despisal. We will hate the Patriots into oblivion. And then make fun of the Dolphins uniforms just to unwind.

All right, you've convinced me William Wallace. Now can you please stop talking for a while?

I am not a fair weather fan I started rooting for what ever team my father rooted for, Jets, Mets, Rangers, (I know he phucked me). But I am a fair weather hater first it was Marino and the phish, then it was the Bills then back to the phish, right now thou its the Pats and it has been since 96, but I can feel them fading and the phins creeping just saying.

fake snap isn't "fair and square"

Hah! You see! We don't even get the respect of reciprocal hatred! as if we're too unimportant to hate! Pats must fall. GAinzo must convert to Jets-ism and Garb must kiss me full on the mouth wearing one of those rediculous pink Jets half-shirts reserved for mentally challenged seventeen year-old girls from Staten Island. This will make the world right again.

Any Pats fan worth their salt HATES the Steelers. By far the #1 on the most hated list. Not enough bad things can happen to that team.

I would rather douse myself with gasoline and set myself on fire than ever -EVER - dress like, and/or be compared to some paison from Staten Island (or the Jersey Shore, for that matter). Yup, I said it.

This. we own the Dolphins, and they havent won **** since the early 70's.

I hate the Patriots more than any other team.

I could understand to extent Jim...but, try living in South Florida especially during the football season...I'm suprised I haven't spent a day or two in jail over it.

Archived