I don't like the new board.

Thanks, I love the reply notification as well.

We can definitely increase the signature pics. I will take a look at that. I am going to be doing a lot of additional updates tonight...

Oh please no!!! I love the new site and the limit on HUGE sigs. That's pet peeve I have.

Some would post a single sentence and then the sig pic would take up the entire screen. lol

I love the new site, it definitely has a more modern feel.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously this is god awful. My computer is too slow. It's like things don't download as quickly with this new get up. Plus what's up with the Seahawks colors.

Your page must not be rendering correctly--which internet browser are you using? The default IPB colors are blueish, but the JN skin over that is Jets colors. You must not be seeing the skin.

The new site should be much faster than the old site--that is what I and others have seen? Are you on IE 6/7?

It is not unheard of for companies to not give users admin rights to their own PC's, which prevents them from installing software. Thus, it's either use IE, or don't browse.

Luckily for me, it's also possible to be exempt from such rules.

Didn't think of that.

My apologies to those who are less fortunate.

Thanks, I love the reply notification as well.

We can definitely increase the signature pics. I will take a look at that. I am going to be doing a lot of additional updates tonight...

I had a sig picture a couple of days ago that was large like some of the others but I changed it, were they grandfathered in. Perhaps I'm not doing it right?

Why is this thread still in this area anyway. Shouldnt this be in the lounge area because it surely has nothing to do with the Jets.

LOL! Good point! and I just got to play with the new mod tools to boot ;)

I had a sig picture a couple of days ago that was large like some of the others but I changed it, were they grandfathered in. Perhaps I'm not doing it right?

Good, people with those huge signatures were annoying as hell to read around. I do not need an 800 pixel proclamation every time you post. lol

Good, people with those huge signatures were annoying as hell to read around. I do not need an 800 pixel proclamation every time you post. lol

Nobody said 800 pixels. but 200? aren't the avatars larger than that, or am I not submitting correctly? That's 1inch by 1inch ,no?

Has the favorite smilies list gone away?

I can find a way to set my smilies back to what they were.

I am going to try to organize the emoticons this weekend. Not sure yet if they have an equivalent to the favorite smilies option that vb had...looking for one though...Thanks!

Super mod BP moved this thread into the Lounge and not the Feedback forum.

And BP I don't know of anyway to remove the redirect after the fact, it will fall off the first page eventually so I wouldn't worry about it...

Super mod BP moved this thread into the Lounge and not the Feedback forum.

And BP I don't know of anyway to remove the redirect after the fact, it will fall off the first page eventually so I wouldn't worry about it...

The forum you are attempting to move the topic to does not allow posting or displaying of topics

:rl:

Max:

The only way to gain compliance is to institute a series of uneccessary punitive penalties reactionary in nature.

Please PM me for details.

We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer.

Did it also remind you that their version of JN was better?

They called collect so I kind of rushed them. I told them to call me back from a land line so we can talk longer.

I will keep you updated.

Phinhater changed the board so the unread thread titles now appear in bold. Hopefully that helps things much easier to read.

Quick reply has been enabled. Working on the ie7 issues.

Thanks everyone! We appreciate your patience.

Your page must not be rendering correctly--which internet browser are you using? The default IPB colors are blueish, but the JN skin over that is Jets colors. You must not be seeing the skin.

The new site should be much faster than the old site--that is what I and others have seen? Are you on IE 6/7?

I have no idea. I'm using Internet Explorer. This is a work laptop. Sorry for the late response but I prefer to stay here over JI but HOW DO I FIX this? Yeah colors are blueish and whatnot. It doesn't even download posters avatars. Help!

Archived