GREEN JETS AND HAM

Morrissey

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.....i was actually reading a thread or 2 the other day over there for sh*ts and giggles and i saw people disagreeing with ham and one poster says......"watch out, you remember what happened the last time some of us went against ham, the thread got locked and he deleted a bunch of posts". and i thought to myself #1 - thank god i'm not dealing with this crap board anymore and #2 - what a bad mod he must be. i can imagine the levels of megalomania going on. it's a sad board when you can't even disagree with a mod because he's so arrogant, uptight, and insecure that he'll lock the thread and start deleting posts if you do. i agree......worst choice for mod ever

Don;'t get so comfortable cupcake. As soon as I learn to ban people and lock threads and stuff I'm going to clean this joint up. Oh yes, their will be bribes heading my way in the form of food. Oh yes.

As a young, impressionable rotund Moderator I could only hope to have posters go to other boards just to complain about me one day. Right now I feel so insignificant. For a guy who turns chair's into splinters that's saying a lot.

If it helps I can start complaining about you on this board.

I can only imagine if I had done the crap that Hammer has been doing since he became a mod.

The old prick killed the original LNC for no good reason. Every so often he would delete huge chunks of threads because he got his panties in a bunch. This is nothing new from this dipsh*t. It's Wednesday.

lol......whats funny is that the thread i was reading was the revis one. and he come on and says something like "i have some info (from that scoops dude i think), but i'm only telling the people i like, and if you try to pm for info you are getting banned" i was like wow....what a douchebag

lol......whats funny is that the thread i was reading was the revis one. and he come on and says something like "i have some info (from that scoops dude i think), but i'm only telling the people i like, and if you try to pm for info you are getting banned" i was like wow....what a douchebag

Somewhere, some dweeb self named "scoops" on an internet board is having a huge laugh.

GO F*CK YOURSELF.

...that is all

What do I think? Well I am glad you asked...

I think you (and everyone) should post where people treat you with respect. And if you ever find a site that cares (and doesn't load you up with ads and membership fees) you should call that site home.

Anyway have to sign off now.

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

What do I think? Well I am glad you asked...

I think you (and everyone) should post where people treat you with respect. And if you ever find a site that cares (and doesn't load you up with ads and membership fees) you should call that site home.

Anyway have to sign off now.

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

I'm going on a banning spree, so you might want to stop with the "I love the internetz shiit".. Im about to go off.

Archived