How are my boys?

Lily

DPR is right - mafia on DM is lacking recently. The only thing going is Doggin's game there right now....nothing else.

In my world (Dolphins fan), the season ends in a few short weeks. But nooooo, the stupid Jets have to be decent this season. Screw you all. Hurry up and lose so we can play again.

I'll be the DMer to say it - mafia on JN is better than mafia on DM. More fun, more funny, and more competition. Well, except for Pac*. He's just ghey.

* sorry man, I needed to pick somebody and you came to mind. No, that doesn't mean I think about you all the time. In the shower. Much. >_>

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DPR is right - mafia on DM is lacking recently. The only thing going is Doggin's game there right now....nothing else.

In my world (Dolphins fan), the season ends in a few short weeks. But nooooo, the stupid Jets have to be decent this season. Screw you all. Hurry up and lose so we can play again.

I'll be the DMer to say it - mafia on JN is better than mafia on DM. More fun, more funny, and more competition. Well, except for Pac*. He's just ghey.

* sorry man, I needed to pick somebody and you came to mind. No, that doesn't mean I think about you all the time. In the shower. Much. >_>

With time you'll learn not to apologize for ripping on Pac. :D

I(Dolphins fan)n my world , the season ends in a few short weeks. But nooooo, the stupid Jets have to be decent this season. Screw you all. Hurry up and lose so we can play again.

WRONG VERBY. Chad Pennigton will lead you to the playoffs and then you will get raped.

Hey if DM didn;t ban me after they switched formats I would have come and played and at least helped swith the funny.

Hey, boys. I found another mafia addict that wants to play when we start back up, and it's another girl! I'm not sure what name she's using here, so I'll let her come by and say hi.

You boys don't mind if we take over your site, do you? *grin* Love you, and I'm just kidding. We won't take over. Promise.

Haha I decided to use the same one I normally use, just so there's less confusion ;o) Hey boys *waves* I won't even tell you who my team is, let's just say it's not the Jets, and probably every other team in the league hates them (because they are badass) but I'll leave it at that for now, unless you twist me arm of course ;) Anyway Lily and some other mafia people told me this was the place for mafia so here I am!

Haha I decided to use the same one I normally use, just so there's less confusion ;o) Hey boys *waves* I won't even tell you who my team is, let's just say it's not the Jets, and probably every other team in the league hates them (because they are badass) but I'll leave it at that for now, unless you twist me arm of course ;) Anyway Lily and some other mafia people told me this was the place for mafia so here I am!

House of Stark FTW. Winter is coming.

I'm with slats.. Gato would be fun for teh mafia..

Gato- JN mafia is basically just a bunch of huge egos trying to trick and manipulate one another. It's usually good for at least 2 emo meltdowns a game.

It'a internet game taking place in a game thread. In a basic game there's 12 people, 9 "good guys" and 3 bad guys. THe 3 bad guys know who one another are and can communicate off thread and stratergize. The 9 "good guys" can't communicate in private and need to figure out who the 3 bad guys are. They do this by voting to lynch someone every day phase and the bad guys get to kill someone ever night. If lynched or killed, the game is over for you. So the bad guys basically have to survive the day phase and avoid lynches, while the good guys have to figure out whose got an agenda.

Not the best explanation, but i've been drinking so fu

The idea sounds awesome. I'd be willing to give it a shot in due time. Integrity's head might explode, but I really would only see that as a plus anyway.

I'll hit you up when the time comes. We play in the offseason when there's less football to talk about.

WRONG VERBY. Chad Pennigton will lead you to the playoffs and then you will get raped.

Hey if DM didn;t ban me after they switched formats I would have come and played and at least helped swith the funny.

Anybody with a weaker arm than my wife needs to not play quarterback. He's awful.

:D

Have you seen the HBO previews for A Game of Thrones? Looks pretty bad-a$$.

I've seen it - looking forward to the show. Still need to read the books, though....haven't gotten around to that yet.

Anybody with a weaker arm than my wife needs to not play quarterback. He's awful.

I've seen it - looking forward to the show. Still need to read the books, though....haven't gotten around to that yet.

It's a long read as in there's a sh*t ton of pages, but you tear through it. It's not as much fantasy as it is a dramatic piece. Pretty awesome in my opinion. It'd actually make for a sick game.

Archived